Two part question

last reply
37 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fireman
0 likes
O.K. Ladies...How many of you have met a man from the internet just for sex? and would you do it again?
Lurker
0 likes
never done it, never will. or would if you prefer.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Nope fireman......

and welcome....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Does Lush make anything on issuing fishing licenses?
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Yes I prefer you do
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Nope fireman......

and welcome....

Would you though?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Chase

Friends of mine have Fireman, but they use dating sites normally.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by fireman
Quote by Zafia
Nope fireman......

and welcome....

Would you though?

I don't need to ...... ....lol
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Quote by Chase

Friends of mine have Fireman, but they use dating sites normally.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes I prefer you do

What that means is I never had and never would.
As Z. said, I've never been that desperate. LMAO!
Lurker
0 likes
Somehow, I KNEW he would misinterpret what Chef said.

Stop the fishing, fireman. That's not what this forum is about and none of these classy ladies respond to trolling.
Lurker
0 likes
and somehow I KNEW that Roc would TOTALLY understand what I was saying!! LOL!
Fireman
0 likes
Thanks to everyone who replied.
Lurker
0 likes
You're welcome.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Yes I prefer you do

What that means is I never had and never would.
As Z. said, I've never been that desperate. LMAO!

and thanks Big Brother Rocco....
Lurker
0 likes
LOL as always.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope, nope, never never never.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Date sites, yeah. But it's hard to say I looked for sex. I looked for a chat friend first and encounters were moved into some further future. I am very picky, so I made my selections well enough to enjoy amazing time and I am still friends with all of them. Oh well, I admit I knew one guy for 2 days, but I didn't make a mistake, time with him was amazing - not only sex.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Natalia
Date sites, yeah. But it's hard to say I looked for sex. I looked for a chat friend first and encounters were moved into some further future. I am very picky, so I made my selections well enough to enjoy amazing time and I am still friends with all of them. Oh well, I admit I knew one guy for 2 days, but I didn't make a mistake, time with him was amazing - not only sex.

NICE, not everyone is as lucky as you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you have some bad experiences, fireman? ;)
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Natalia
Do you have some bad experiences, fireman? ;)

Just one, but all the others were actually nice.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
OK, to be perfectly honest I had one terrible experience. It scares me in the nightmares and I think one day I'll write a story. It was never meant to be an encounter. I only hoped someone could exchange Scottish pounds for me to "normal" currency (Would you believe? They're not exchangable outside Scotland! I figured when I came home...). But things went so damn wrong

Well, it was also an eventual lesson for me about my dignity and on how much I could agree *for my own money* geez. So, there's no bad that wouldn't turn right smile But still I have nightmares .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

See, chef's a true lover.

Or else a mankiller, bringing them back to the house to kill with her cooking (are those the good 'shrooms, or the bad ones?)
Lurker
0 likes
The Black Widow strikes again.
Lush Legend
0 likes
LOL@Chef
Lurker
0 likes
I never did it, but one recognized me. I ended up being stalked & then by the asshole
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have never done that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a girl, but I don't care ;)

I have once. I was 19, she was 16, this was back in 2001 or so. She lived two hours from me. We were friends online for a month and had cyber/phone sex often and one day she said if I would drive the two hours to meet her, she would let me have sex with her.

I told her I would come visit her and that she did not have to have sex with me if she didn't want to and I made sure she understood I was not expecting sex from her, especially if she wasn't as attracted to me in person as she was online (she was though! Couldn't keep her hands off me!).

We ended up making out for hours all over her house (even in the laundry room!) and had sex in a park around the corner from her house and again in my car before I went home.

It was also the first time I bought condoms, she insisted on going into the store with me despite my pleads and whining for her to stay in the car. It was so embarrassing for me, as I am a little shy, especially about my sexuality. She was so damn happy-skippy-bouncey, that people were noticing her all excited about all the condoms on the wall in front of us and she was so excited by all the colors flavors, and different types. I did my best to pretend I didn't know her but she finally picked out a box and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the cashier. She dropped them down on the counter and said "condoms! Ohhh and this and that" as she grabbed gum and lip gloss from the shelf behind us (both watermelon flavored).

Kissing her and having sex with her smelled like watermelon the whole time. I actually have got turned on by the smell of watermelon ever since, because of the memories of this experience.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Watermelon gum... taste like pink elephants and hippos.