What's your favorite sex position?

last reply
45 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gals which is ur fav. sex position......????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talking to Indian scam artists and telling them I'm having sex. Making them waste money because they called me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
definatley gal on top. She controls her pleasure, which gives me the greatest pleasure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like reverse cowgirl. I love to be able to ride a cock while having my ass slapped.
If you can't fuck yourself ... who can you fuck?
Lurker
0 likes
love doggie ... a classic
The Linebacker
0 likes
Doggie is great as is both cowgirl's (straight on & reverse.)
Lurker
0 likes
I have to say, I don't think there are any that I don't like...

For me, it's less about the position than who I'm doing it with...

There are a couple of positions in which I'm more likely to achieve orgasm though... Scissors being one of my favourites, you get awesome, deep penetration and he has full access to your breasts. Nice for a sleepy, lazy fuck.

Doggie is great. Again nice and deep... Hard and fast. He has access to breasts or pussy, or of course you can self-stimulate, which is always good...

Missionary is nice sometimes. So intimate, being able to kiss and look into one another's eyes. I love wrapping my legs around him, digging my heels into his arse, urging him on...

I love Cowgirl, or reverse cowgirl because it's nice to take the lead, be on top... Although, I usually have to lift myself up and let him finish - how do you guys have the stamina for that?? lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by luccky

Great, yet another n00b who doesn't bother to read / search / read the forum before he klotzes through and asks the first 20 questions which were posed back in the spring of 2007.

That's entertainments!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by luccky

Great, yet another n00b who doesn't bother to read / search / read the forum before he klotzes through and asks the first 20 questions which were posed back in the spring of 2007.

And does it from a smartphone, with a combo of typing and textspeak.

That's entertainments!

** I think this is my first ever - double post, in nearly 4 years. That's gotta be a record. (for me)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

There are a couple of positions in which I'm more likely to achieve orgasm though... Scissors being one of my favourites, you get awesome, deep penetration and he has full access to your breasts. Nice for a sleepy, lazy fuck.

Doggie is great. Again nice and deep... Hard and fast. He has access to breasts or pussy, or of course you can self-stimulate, which is always good...

Missionary is nice sometimes. So intimate, being able to kiss and look into one another's eyes. I love wrapping my legs around him, digging my heels into his arse, urging him on...

I love Cowgirl, or reverse cowgirl because it's nice to take the lead, be on top... Although, I usually have to lift myself up and let him finish - how do you guys have the stamina for that?? lol

Damn Mazza, I love you. I'm in total agreement with all this. The bolded gets me there a little faster when I need a quick climax so I can get to sleep.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm in love with her and we are fairly new lovers, then missionary for sure so we can do the eyes thing and sloppy kiss. Later on, a slow roll to cowboy works nicely giving my hands acces to tit play. But, when the romance had ebbed and things are still cool; its up against the wall with her feet dangling, or doggy while she touches her toes, or one foot on the floor and the other on my dresser sorta scissor style.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
Quote by assassin
If I'm in love with her and we are fairly new lovers, then missionary for sure so we can do the eyes thing and sloppy kiss. Later on, a slow roll to cowboy works nicely giving my hands acces to tit play. But, when the romance had ebbed and things are still cool; its up against the wall with her feet dangling, or doggy while she touches her toes, or one foot on the floor and the other on my dresser sorta scissor style.

lol.... how to know where your relationship is... bwahahaha...

oh and i like them all.... it just depends on the day....
Lurker
0 likes
mmmmm Cowgirl, Doggie, missionary, and im open to all others. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i like to be on top or standing from behind.
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl i like to control the tempo, have my tities played with
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

You saved me from having to type that all out. I concur 100%. Any position that leaves me accessible for feeling the power of his strong hands as they spank my ass is a big plus.
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy, 69, missionary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I concur with Maz... but ...
Whew!
Lurker
0 likes
My favourite would depend my mood

Doggie for deep penetration and a good hard seeing to

If I want to orgasm then I would have to be on top

Hotter if not given a choice with the guy fucking me the way he wants to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I think I love you, will you marry me?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
It must be self-masturbation, seems all I get anymore
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl. Like to be in control and makes it easy to rub my clit if I need extra stimulation.

I also love to be bent over a chair and have him standing behind me.

And sitting on him as he sits on sofa

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by kinkygirl
It must be self-masturbation, seems all I get anymore

You and me both.

I agree wholeheartedly with Mazza...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Kinkygirl, Naughtynurse............you girls must not be doing something right, or you're just too picky. IF....IF your post pics are true, then you're definately not looking in the right places. I'd be happy to help either of you end your dry-spell.
Lurker
0 likes
i like face fuck
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Depends on my mood and my partner. When I'm with my girlfriend, I love a good 69, or simply having her sit on my face. I also love tribbing (scissoring) when we're facing each other, because it's more intimacy. Not to say sex with my girlfriend is boring, but I tend to be more attentive. But our positions depend on whether or not it's the tender love-making or the really hard relentless love-making.

When I'm having dick sex, it's usually just about the sex (as I'm in a relationship with my girlfriend). So intimacy isn't a huge deal. I love being pounded, especially from behind. Anything where I hear/feel his balls slapping against me. Cowgirl (either regular or reverse) is good for when I wanna be in control. And I can set my own pace. I love teasing when I'm top. Hovering my pussy just above his cock, so he feels the heat. I love taking him in painfully slow then out of no where grinding hard and fast. Every now and then I get a guy who wants the intimacy as well, so missionary is good for that.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what ever makes her cum the hardest! any position is good for me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I mostly enjoy doggie for either straight sex or anal, but if I'm in control, cowgirl for sure. Love grinding him hard and I can usually have more orgasms if I'm on top. If I doing girl-girl than 69 is good for mouths and doggie for toys/strap-ons.
0 likes
cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are wonderful. it depends on if I am feeling romantic or not though. If I feel romantic I like cowgirl or missionary so there can be a lot of eye contact. If I am in the mood to just be fucked, bend me over the sofa arm and take me from behind.