Your top 3 places for quickies?

last reply
55 replies
6.0k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been contemplating quickies and what inspires them. Sometimes it's about location. What's your top three quickie locations? As an example, I have to admit, even though more than a passionate kiss might not happen often, every time I get in an elevator with a lover, alone, a quickie comes to mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just Down the Hall from the Main Part of the Restaurant or Club, over the Hood of the car of guy you just met and will never see again or picnic table in the park with others around. You did say three did you not. If it is planned is really a quickie?
Lurker
0 likes
In an elevator, at kitchen and in the backseat of the car
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
In the parking garage *shy smile*, at a club, in a dressing room.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
In our work office, in the car, while hiking
Lurker
0 likes
In a wood/forest, at a concert, on a train
Lurker
0 likes
well most stores now have those family wash rooms in there & In my car & movie theater
Lurker
0 likes
resort pool, corner booth in restaurant, theater
Lurker
0 likes
Car, Movie Theater, Office
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My top three we do now....on the stairs, in the shower and down the beach at night

My top three places I want to.... hood of a car, in an elevator and on the great wall of china....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by racking
....on the great wall of china....

Nice!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The tally so far? Looks like the car is a magnet for quickies. We do spend a lot of time in them, after all. I also think the kitchen is a great quickie location! Another place we spend a lot of time. And so many things to play with there. : ))

In a car - 3
Hood of a car - 2
Back seat of car - 2

Movie theater - 3

Club - 2
Elevator - 2
Kitchen - 2
Office - 2

Hall of restaurant
Corner booth of restaurant

Hiking
In a wood/forest
Beach at night
Picnic table in park

Family washroom
Parent's bathroom
Dressing room
Parking garage
Concert
Train
Resort pool
On the stairs
Shower
Great Wall of China
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
3. Closet
2. Office
1. Car

I was gonna say shower....but not all shower sessions are quickies, at least not for me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Movie theater
Beach at night
Pool
Lurker
0 likes
bathroom at a stadium, car, bathroom at work
Lurker
0 likes
Front seat of the truck, the beach at night and in the hallway against the wall...
Lurker
0 likes
On a balcony with a view
Hallway by the front door
Workshop out back
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
back of my pick up
shop changing room
against the back door
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1- kitchen (especially when she is busy there smile to grab from behind and finish quickly)
2- car (been there done that... simply wow)
3-in the see at night (yeah it is so hot and naughty especially if there are relatives on the beach ;) )
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1 - up against the front door
2 - an elevator
3 - Beach at night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. On a beach blanket on the beach in Nusa Dua (BALI) at night under a full moon with the waves crashing.
2. At mid-night up against the window on the 118th floor in the private room of Ozone at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Hong Kong with a panoramic view over the harbor and the city skyline.
3. On a hotel balcony overlooking the ocean late at night shielded by large cotton robes.

At your option replace one of the above with a quick shag in a private cubical on a first class cabin on the mid-night flight from Hong Kong to London. You can relax afterwards with a glass of Krug Champagne.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Elevator, Changing Room, Bathroom in Restaurant/Club
Lurker
0 likes
The back of the plane
The bleachers at Yankee Stadium
Ladies room at the library
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bathroom stall, closet and park
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bed, floor someone else's porch
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
kitchen table, livingroom couch, shower