My Boyfriend's New Job

last reply
21 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My boyfriend got a new job as an oil rig and he won't be home for 12 days straight. How will I still be able to show him I love him?
*August*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi there. In this day and age, most rigs have broad-band satelite uplink, and you can Skype or do MSN Chat, or whatever. While there won't be a whole lot of privacy when you Skype, I don't imagine, you can still have some pretty loving, sexy conversations using MSN. My husband is away quite a bit, and we've gotten... umm... rather creative, I must say, when separated for long periods of time!

Tell him all the things you're going to do to him, the day he gets home. It'll drive him CRAZY... trust me!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We don't have computers and we don't have the money to but any... sad
*August*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AugustsBody
We don't have computers and we don't have the money to but any... sad

So....ummm....are you living in an internet cafe? Is that how you're spending regular time on lush?
Clumeleon
0 likes
I just majorly confused myself. This topic is also posted in Olivia's Corner and that's where I responded. I couldn't figure out why my comments had disappeared.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
I just majorly confused myself. This topic is also posted in Olivia's Corner and that's where I responded. I couldn't figure out why my comments had disappeared.

The EXACT same thing happened to me.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
little bambi- no, I just have a phone that has internet
*August*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AugustsBody

What about the old fashioned way of writing him a letter or can you not afford a pen or the stamps...

Seeesh...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By being there when he gets back

You could put things/notes in his duffle (like in a sock, boxers ... if he indeed wears 'em) or just be creative.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AugustsBody

Then your phone probably has (or can have downloaded onto it...) or msn or email for pics and video.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Then your phone probably has (or can have downloaded onto it...) or msn or email for pics and video.

It probably has a 'Vibrate' mode, too...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Whilst he's away, you could write him letters (you could post them on here!) and tell him what you would like to be doing. You could do a sexy self-photo shoot, and give him an album to look at when he comes back whilst you cook him tea. You could buy some sexy knickers and stuff, and treat him proper so he knows what to look forward to next time he is away? Can you send him texts/pictures? You could both agree certain innocent words mean naughty things and send postcards like "I went shopping today" and it really means "you make me wet".

How do you feel about that?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

And failing that you could always get an electric toothbrush or vibrating razor... I've been known to use them in times of need and desperation...just sayin'

(should I have admitted to that??! )
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

How do you feel about that?

I feel like a rainbow , oh wait, you weren't talking to me , never mind

Seriously though, I agree with the 'hide notes in his stuff' idea
Lurker
0 likes
Even if she wrote a letter, it wont get there in time!!...

Take a piece of clothing of yours that he likes, and spray some of your perfume on it... Hide it in his bag , when he finds it ... he will be very happy... and when he misses you, he will be able to remember you through smell... which is one of the most intense memories one can have.

then when he gets home... welcome him the way only you would be able to.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by clum

iBrate is a free app for iphone...don't ask how I know
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sisters

What about the old fashioned way of writing him a letter or can you not afford a pen or the stamps...

Seeesh...

There is something incredibly sexy about an old fashioned paper letter!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
There is something incredibly sexy about an old fashioned paper letter!

My girlfriend thinks I'm old-fashioned because I e-mail her...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

test

pics

trust me 12 days w/o sex

it will be hot as hell!

12 days it up ALL of that hot sexy lust!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Seriously though, in another thread you mention you are pregnant with a child 3 months after birthing the previous one. It sounds like you are soon to be so busy you won't have time to think about sex! 2 children under the age of 2 will exhaust you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Seriously though, in another thread you mention you are pregnant with a child 3 months after birthing the previous one. It sounds like you are soon to be so busy you won't have time to think about sex! 2 children under the age of 2 will exhaust you.

i do believe 1 child under the age of 4 is enough to not want sex so much, so if said being this person is "complaining" about wanting sex and cant handle "12"days either A) this person never had a child or B) has a child but doesnt give a care in the world for the said child just born, only her own needs that arent being fulfilled.