Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is there a song you liked that's now hard to listen to?

last reply
37 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A song you loved but is now difficult to listen to for whatever reason (reminds you of somebody, etc.)?

Just wondering. I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
0 likes
"Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd is my favorite song, ever. However, the damn nostalgia I get for old, [better] days and the memories (just a few years ago, really) is too strong whenever I listen to it that it's almost impossible to listen to.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Slipknot's Vermillion Pt. 2 (She Isn't Real).

It still pops into my head a lot. I used to love it, but now it makes me cry in a bad way.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars

Every Time I listen to it, it never fails that my ex pops up in my head.
Lurker
0 likes
There are several, actually. Always by Bon Jovi is one and Viva Forever by The Spice Girls. They just stir memories that I'd rather weren't stirred.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually there's a lot of them but one that always seems to get to me is Tragos Amargos by Ramon Ayala.
It never fails... instant tears.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Runaway by The Corrs is a tough listen for me. I have always loved the song, but it chokes me up every time... I'd rather just not listen to it than have to deal with the nostalgia and memories.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wait for me by Theory of a Deadman
If you can't fuck yourself ... who can you fuck?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I've always loved this song. But me and my best friend were belting the rocking break-down part in the car when an SUV side-swiped us and we swerved into a tree. She died on impact. I will forever associate this song with her death.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Wonderwall-Oasis (reminds me of an ex).
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In The Arms Of An Angel because it was play at my son's funeral and he was 22 weeks gestation when he died
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hey Jupiter by Tori Amos. once upon a time, i loved this song, i still do, but it tears me to shreds every time i hear it, to the point that i had to delete it from my ipod.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just the Way You Are...Bruno Mars
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If You Could Read MY Mind and On Susan's Floor both by Gordon Lightfoot. They remind me of my idyllic years in the menage a trois. I don't ever want to go back, but I sure miss that euphoric feeling, and will always have a soft spot for both David and Susan.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Need You Now... Lady Antebellum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Night Moves ... Bob Seger
Lurker
0 likes
1. DEEP BY BINOCULARS
2. VULNERABLE BY ROXETTE
3. I DON'T WANNA WAIT BY PAULA COLE

THESE SONGS BECAME POPULAR DURING THE EARLY 2000's. HAD A GLIMPSE OF THE PAST WITH MY CRUSH IN OUR DEBATE ORGANIZATION. I STUTTER WHILE DEBATING/ DOING A PUBLIC SPEAKING WHEN HE'S WATCHING ME. HE'S A REAL GOOD DEBATER AND VERY INTELLECTUALLY-STIMULATING. AT FIRST, I JOINED THE DEBATE ORG.MAINLY BECAUSE OF HIM AND NOT TAKING IT SERIOUSLY. YEARS PASSED, AND I BECAME DEVOTED TO THE ART OF DEBATING ;). LOVE THESE SONGS BUT IT ALWAYS TURN ME INTO MELANCHOLIC STATE. HOPE I COULD SEE HIM ANEW ;((sigh)
Lurker
0 likes
Wonderful Tonight.. Eric Clapton.
Lurker
0 likes
One More Day by Diamond Rio
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Little Bump by Ed Sheeran.... always made me cry now I just can't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saigon by Billy Joel brings back flashbacks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So many songs reminded by what was to be...now it's better to just fast forward as nothing changes..
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just any R.E.M. song... it was my best friend's favorite band.
Lurker
0 likes
Stairway to Heaven. So overplayed
Lurker
0 likes
Looking Thru the Glass..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Far Away Nickelback
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Something In Your Mouth ....Nickelback
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Blowin' in the Wind"

That old Donovan song was sung at my wedding.

Had I been brighter, I would have been in the wind.
Always drink upstream from the herd and never miss a good chance to shut up..
Lurker
0 likes
Stairway to Heaven