fingering your ass

last reply
33 replies
17.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
guys/gals would you finger your ass or do you if so what's it like and any tips?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best tip is use plenty of lube. Especially if you're just starting and take it easy until you get used to the feeling. Extremely horny feeling. Especially fond of putting middle finger up my ass and thumb in my vag. Guaranteed quick and powerful orgasm. Have fun!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Niceassgirl
guys/gals would you finger your ass or do you if so what's it like and any tips?

Lubricate finger with vaginal juices....

Insert finger into asshole.

Move finger around. In and out, all around...

(repeat)

Explore - have fun - do not be afraid to yelp if there is pain, or yanno... moan if it's all good.

Come'on NAG ... explore. If he feels a tippy, it is time to pull out. You gotta know this shit, by now.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have fingered my ass....it was wonderful and would do it again in a heartbeat !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, I love the feeling of something in my arse. Now if I indulge in some anal play on my own, I tend to use a butt plug. It's nothing like you expect it to be and if you're just starting out use lots of lube and take it slow.
Lurker
0 likes
I finger my ass all the time, usually as a prelude to inserting a butt plug or a big dildo.....Love it!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Doesn't everyone do this?

My favourite is after a guy has cum inside my ass... so sexy.

During sex is a lot of fun too (you get closer to that feeling of complete fullness).

Use pussy-juice or regular lube to get started. Or if a guy comes on you or in your mouth, you can use his cum to get your finger nice and slippery and prime your ass as a prelude to some round-two anal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My other half fingers my arse when he is fucking my vag. He normally uses sorbolene cream or vagina juices.
Lurker
0 likes
God I love my finger in my ass while I rub my clit. I do not know what exprience you will have, but I have one of the strongest "O" I can achieve alone.

If you lover does it a for you the alternatives are just impossible to discribe.

Have fund and try it a few times.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Goodness yes i love it, My friend wears a latex glove she puts a few drops of baby oil on it and eases her finger up my bum, If we are having sex she can feel my cock grow even longer and thicker,
Lurker
0 likes
I don't generally stick my finger up there. Sometimes I use toys on my ass when I masturbate or touch it a little. I like it licked as foreplay and enjoy anal when I'm in the mood. It's definitely not an everyday thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh Yes!! I love to finger my own ass, either while masturbating or having sex. Feeling my finger enter my ass as I am about to cum makes my orgasm so much more intense. I also love to finger my ass after a guy has cum in my ass, just feels so warm and yummy!!!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I do it as a prelude to using a butt plug or other toy. and my partner used to do it occasionally before anal sex
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes very much so. I love doing to anyone or having it done to me. I certainly have done it many times allso i do it before useing my toys.
Lurker
0 likes
It's much better if your BF fingers your ass while you have him inside you. Your orgasm will be much bigger if you have penetration with a finger in your ass. Try it I'm sure you'll love it. Doing it yourself is okay, but not as intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thumbs up!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Thumbs up!!!

Cute Swollen.

Yes I do. Like many others, makes my orgasm much more intense, although my lovers fingers are better.
Lurker
0 likes
Generally I prefer to use toilet tissue then wash my hands afterwards
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh God how could any one not like it? In fact, I think most everyone, certainly everyone who is a Lush Member has tried it on themselves or had their playmate add this wonderful pleasure to traditional vaginal sex. That may not be true for you guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do,more often than not..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'm a 'new-found-freak' for it - I want more !! Oh yes!! xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't finger my own ass. I never really got into it. But I sure love it when my Master fingers my ass, especially when he is giving me oral. He can and will use up to four fingers. I never thought anal could be so pleasurable until he taught me how it should be properly enjoyed. As for tips: Like with any sex act, it's a state of mind. The more anxious you are the more you will tighten and it won't feel very good. The more your mind can relax, the more excited you are and not anxious, the better it will feel. Use plenty of lube. If you are anxious because you may not be clean inside, then enjoy a small enema. Whatever it takes to get into the proper frame of mind is good, Also helps big time to have a lover who knows what he/she is doing. One thing I learned, especially at the beginning was foreplay and proper build-up toward penetration. That means go slow and use finger(s) before cocks/toys. If you are by yourself and wanting to try this, I still suggest finger(s) before toys because you have much more control of how your fingers move then a hard, stiff toy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! Although i like it much better when a partner is doing it then when I am. A good toy is always great too. Just adds another level to my orgasms which is always appreciated.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
This is an incredible turn on no matter your gender. I understand why someone who has not tried it would think otherwise but believe me, it can be mind blowing
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I dont mind fingering my own ass but Id much rather have dildos!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Absolutely! Although i like it much better when a partner is doing it then when I am. A good toy is always great too. Just adds another level to my orgasms which is always appreciated.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely. Vote 5
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I love it. I feel disappointed if I don't get it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to finger my own ass, love it when someone else fingers my ass, I love to fingers others asses, you could say I am a fan of ass fingering
Story Verifier
0 likes
I know it's an 'ask the gals' forum, but the original question asked guys/gals so here's my two cents. I never thought too much about it and one night a girl put a finger in my ass lubricated with a mixture of her saliva and my pre-cum while I was on the verge of orgasm from a blow job. I swear, I came in quarts and was the strongest orgasm of my life up to that point. I became an anal aficionado following that experience. I enjoy using my fingers, tongue and cock in girls' asses now and I'm thrilled when girls use their fingers or tongue in mine! Tips? Be careful if you have long nails and use plenty of lube.