Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You are the last Lushie on Earth but you have the choice to save one other. Who?

last reply
150 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Captain Turtle
0 likes
As it says on the tin.

You have all the Lushies, past and present to choose from, WHO do you choose to stay with you?

I would have no idea and am thinking about it.
Insert something witty here.
Lurker
0 likes
You my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I would hope to never be put in a situation like that!
Although I would probably save Nicola because this is her website.

Or just die with everyone else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ummmm I'm going to cheat as my husband is also on lush so I would save him lol but cry over everyone else
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not cheating Rac, Its a choice (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) and I'm gonna save my BunnyLuv.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, what an easy choice! Annie (naughtyannie) of course And to prepare for a happy future of the Earth, I would inseminate myself with seed from someone peace-loving, intelligent and maybe also handsome man. Annie has her own choice of course if she wish to become pregnant the natural way (of some odd reason she is not entirely for women ) or by insemination. In that way we'll lay the foundations for a new and hopefully better and happier mankind Oops, wrong emoticon! Wrong again, I guess we'll have to wait and see what the new human would look like. Correction: You other folks will never witness that, sorry!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
It would be a little hard to decide between about 1/2 dozen, so just not gonna
Captain Turtle
0 likes
Quote by Vikka
Correction: You other folks will never witness that, sorry!

(rofl)
Captain Turtle
0 likes
I don't have anyone to save any more really do I?

So I'll save Garrett. 'Cos he'll look after me.
Lurker
0 likes
I would save BAT ... and see if we could have some fun
Weaver of Words
0 likes
too many good friends here to pick only one
Captain Turtle
0 likes
I'd quite happily sit there alone right now
Weaver of Words
0 likes
still can't narrow it down
Lurker
0 likes
yeah.....i could never make that decision...nor would i care to. I couldn't just choose one...that just wouldn't be fair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont know :s
Site administrator
0 likes
Blimey .. thats tough but one person in particular has been so very kind and caring to me recently I would have to save her if I could .. she drives some cheap and nasty Toyota I think and has more rabbit than Sainsbury's .. lol

(If she reads this I am in serious damn trouble .. like dead!)
Lurker
0 likes
That's an easy one for me My Mistress Southern_Sass & sorry to the rest of my friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would save Justinebaby (aka Bunny booboo aka boob aka my girl).

Why? Well that isn't really a question, that hoe is my best friend ever. Plus she would have me laughing until the we both die of old age. Who needs sex with a man when I have my best girl? Not me. She makes me happier then any man. Plus she'll finally be able to get me in bed like she's always wanted.....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sarah13
Plus she'll finally be able to get me in bed like she's always wanted.....

Already got you in bed... more then once!! stop denying that you have a don't BIG LESBIAN CRUSH on meheart

If I had to save any other lushie it would be sarah13 aka monkey, aka honey boo boo, aka breast, aka tit, aka boobie, aka I GET YOU IN BED EVERY NIGHT<3

I could write a whole big paragraph why I would save her, but all i need to say is she is the most amazing person I know, and she is awesome! she also has a super good hiding spot for her dinosaur! RAWR!
Captain Turtle
0 likes
Change of plan...I'm saving Leigh.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
though I would like to save my bff (she knows who she is), I might have to pick a guy so we could begin to repopulate the earth
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adele
though I would like to save my bff (she knows who she is), I might have to pick a guy so we could begin to repopulate the earth

save your bff and make sure that the sperm bank is still open lol
Attention Whore
0 likes
Sir Tim Berners-Lee ... inventor of the world wide web

And I'm sure he must be a Lushie; just not sure what his user name is x
Yes, you should have a hazard label on you, "warning CG will be your every fantasy"

Lurker
0 likes
I have many good friends on her, some I've known for a long time some for a short time so it's really difficult to choose just one, but if really pushed I'd say cisco_kid cos she's ma bestie and we've been through a lot together. Not only have we survived despite a couple of account deletions, re-names, reincarnations and the wreckage of 2 very serious online relationships (not with each other mind! silly), we've come out the other side still being just as ridiculous in each other's company as before! If you don't know her and are just as lovely, sweet, caring and completely crazy as she is, then look her up smile

So this thread is my (very rare) serious thoughts and tribute to Rhian, as you would say "lub u beach" lol
Lurker
0 likes
I would save her in a heartbeat....she knows who she is biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
THAT is the most LOADED question I have ever heard. NOT going near that one...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pick me, pick me, no one will be left to complain.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jenni
I have many good friends on her, some I've known for a long time some for a short time so it's really difficult to choose just one, but if really pushed I'd say cisco_kid cos she's ma bestie and we've been through a lot together. Not only have we survived despite a couple of account deletions, re-names, reincarnations and the wreckage of 2 very serious online relationships (not with each other mind! silly), we've come out the other side still being just as ridiculous in each other's company as before! If you don't know her and are just as lovely, sweet, caring and completely crazy as she is, then look her up smile

So this thread is my (very rare) serious thoughts and tribute to Rhian, as you would say "lub u beach" lol

Well holy fudge. How could I possibly follow that?!

Let's just say that I love ju too, Jen. And of course I'd save you back! haha who else would snuggle me and my kitties til the end of time?! :p

Oh and Jen...