Why do guys show their dicks??

last reply
34 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder why do guys show their dicks always?? What do you think about this?
Clumeleon
0 likes
You don't find that sexy?

*puts dick away*

How about my hairy ass? No?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
They show their dicks because the slutty girls like it. Those slutty girls aren't posting in the forum, they are busy taking pictures of their bodies (or finding close enough pics on the Internet) and posting them here. Most of the older gals or more prudish women or the women that are on lush to trade ideas about writing and stuff tend to post the forum more than the young horny sluts do... That's why it seems that girls don't like to see dick pictures, but they do. They just pretend they don't to not seem all whore-ish. But they do like them.
Lurker
0 likes
I just post this to see reaction, .......... slutty girls do like dicks but they aren't posting. Maybe this post isn't flashing at the top of the home page.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been known to do it in an email after I've chatted and emailed her some. I warn her that it's coming (no pun intended) in case she wants to not view it. I always feel dumb about it afterwards. It's an "in the moment" and "I'm so horny right now and need to show you what you've done to me" kind of thing. I would never put it as my avatar though.
Lurker
0 likes
almost 80% guys here have their own pic with dick showing in it.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by iLoveToRide

You say that like its a bad thing.

Okay, I'll just reel it in and put it away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not?
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Because we can. Some of us are proud of our peckers.
Lurker
0 likes
I suspect it's because they don't realize it's not foreplay. It may work in the animal world; in the human one not so much. Yes, yes, I know humans are animals, too. Work that mind and put your dick away until it's called for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WmCutterBlack
I suspect it's because they don't realize it's not foreplay. It may work in the animal world; in the human one not so much. Yes, yes, I know humans are animals, too. Work that mind and put your dick away until it's called for.

Unless you would be telling the women to not show their goodies, too (and I sure hope not), I see no reason for the guys to quit. The truth is, exposing yourself is just plain naughty and no other reason is required, because this site is about having fun being naughty. Sure it's a cheap thrill, but it has two things going for it: It's a thrill and it costs nothing.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I believe that men show thier dicks like women like to show thier body parts.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
They show their dicks because the slutty girls like it. Those slutty girls aren't posting in the forum, they are busy taking pictures of their bodies (or finding close enough pics on the Internet) and posting them here. Most of the older gals or more prudish women or the women that are on lush to trade ideas about writing and stuff tend to post the forum more than the young horny sluts do... That's why it seems that girls don't like to see dick pictures, but they do. They just pretend they don't to not seem all whore-ish. But they do like them.

Wall.Of.Fucking.Text.

Come'on man...paragraph this kind of response. Or any kind of reply; are you lighting up again. Felix? Hoarding that spliff?

You can do better. I have witnessed such, before.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by iLoveToRide

Guys/boys/fucktards - show their dicks.

Men generally do not, ( unless they are total perverts at and in the moment - speaking from experience here - at which point - they become fucktards )

Gentlemen certainly do not.

This is a free lesson and you may thank me later.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Because YOU wanted to look at it!

Just because you don't want to admit it to yourself, that's all!

Same reason girls show off their boobs!

HEY- STOP LOOKING!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I REALLY DO NOT LIKE COCK ON SCREEN, BUT I LOVE IT PERSONALLY.
people who show their cocks on cam is gross .. but it's good when they also show their face while jerking
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Men generally do not, ( unless they are total perverts at and in the moment - speaking from experience here - at which point - they become fucktards )

I agree with you gentlemen don't show their dicks. Only Fucktards do

I always find guys want to chat with me or send me friend requests. When i visit their profile most of them have their dicks on images gallery.. it turn me off sad. I like guys showing their looks, 6 packs... etc not their manhood.. I mean i been with some and you may agree as well that girls know better and have seen a lot .... showing dicks won't show them something new.. or its not a turn on feature
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Agreed Alot of girls on lush like to see dick pics. personal i dont like it just displayed but i will show it if requested and most guys are that way we know that girls wont admit but want to see what we have because if we have a small on its a deal breaker.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by iLoveToRide
I always find guys want to chat with me or send me friend requests. When i visit their profile most of them have their dicks on images gallery.. it turn me off sad. I like guys showing their looks, 6 packs... etc not their manhood.. I mean i been with some and you may agree as well that girls know better and have seen a lot .... showing dicks won't show them something new.. or its not a turn on feature

Well, that's just a matter of preference but it's the same thing, isn't it? You want guys to show off their bodies so you can ogle them but you want to pick and choose what parts he shows. Some guys think their dick is the most attractive part of them (some of them are right) and so they show that.

It's like me saying, "I'm sick of all these pictures of tits. Why aren't more girls showing me their ass?"

I did think you were making a valid point, and you might be if you were requesting full body nudes as an alternative, but now you just seem picky.

If you don't like it, don't look.
Lurker
0 likes
kind of a pointless question its not just the guys. have seen plenty of the gals put up pic of them with dildos as well as cocks penetrations as well as videos me thinks your just looking at the guys profiles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck Knows really, but hey it's Lush and it's allowed, I'm not gonna say sorry the chicks can't show me beaver. Honestly, I don't like looking at, Dick Pics but I'm pretty sure there are a lot who do. My answer is : Cause they can!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WmCutterBlack

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I always enjoy your subtle and sublime wit.cAJ02x0tEDKAK4Lv
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
They think they have the best dick in the world and when you see it you will beat a path to their door. Also they know that showing you their ear or elbow will not turn you on. It has to be the dick , Yea that will do it show her the dick. These guys drive big cars too.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It's just proper etiquette to show one's dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cause they just love them!!!!

& you should too

me... ask first before you suprise me

i like to ask for MY dicks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I show mine because I am an exhibitionist. To each his own.
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by southerncock78

Agreed Alot of girls on lush like to see dick pics. personal i dont like it just displayed but i will show it if requested and most guys are that way we know that girls wont admit but want to see what we have because if we have a small on its a deal breaker.

I know I don't have a cock and shouldn't be posting here but I am going to anyhow. Sorry fella's. Damn right some women like myself enjoy looking at a nice cock picture or two. There are some damn fine ones out there to be appreciate by those of us who enjoy cocks smile There is much pussy on here for display and personally I would rather not have to see it, but this is Lush and to each their own I say. Are we whorish for enjoying the eroticism of the male cock? Hell no, we just know what we like to see, plain and simple.

So...Southern some of us will admit to liking a cock on display :) not for the size factor but for the simple fact that cocks are lovely and to see it perched high and hard :) all the better.
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

My dog licks his balls, cuz he can...
And here I thought we was all dogs...

Thanks WMM for another erudite explanation for something I have long pondered... (really, seriously thanks)
So I guess I should holster my pistol now?

Also, how come we don't have any condom emotes... we should promote safe sex.
Really thank goodness, I was getting embarrassed cuz I thought someone said we were supposed to be showing...
ahh never mind...
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
My thought was always that it was an asumption that the women on the other end want exactly what they want. Turns out, most women don't care to see pictures of random cocks. Men, well, we'll enjoy every booby picture you show us.