last reply
164 replies
14.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
It's probably just me, but sometimes I just feel... meh. *Meh*

I don't feel much like chatting to random strangers, my friends don't seem to be online (or are avoiding me), I'm lonely but I don't want company, I have to bling up my new work shoes but I can't be arsed, there's nowt that really gets my juices flowing in the writing sense, it's too hot to garden, I'm very sleepy but can't go to bed yet, and I just don't know what to do with myself. Any suggestions just results in...

So I thought I'd like a Meh thread. Feel free never to bother reading, but it's a place I can do whatever I feel like when I'm all... meh. If you feel meh, please feel meh-ly free to join in, or just do your own meh thing.

Meh.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am not feeling Meh today, but i DO feel meh from time to time and i love the idea. in your honor, i will feel meh for the count of ten. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i am not feeling Meh today, but i DO feel meh from time to time and i love the idea. in your honor, i will feel meh for the count of ten. smile

Blessings of Meh unto you.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I went for a walk today and felt meh. I came home and felt meh. It just feels like a meh day today.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
I went for a walk today and felt meh. I came home and felt meh. It just feels like a meh day today.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Despite my mehness, this made me laugh. Me likey.
Lurker
0 likes

It's looked like this where I live all day. That makes me feel Meh!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

It's looked like this where I live all day. That makes me feel Meh!

I have no idea what any of that means, and if I weren't so meh, I would say, "ooooo, pretty!"

But I'm meh, so I feel your meh with you.

Lurker
0 likes
It's all rain and thunderstorms. Meh.
Which leads to this.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
It's all rain and thunderstorms. Meh.

If I had the energy, I would be so jealous of you right now. That is seriously my second favourite weather after snow.

Lurker
0 likes
Oh I don't mind it. It just gives me dead ass and Meh as an attitude.
Lurker
0 likes
This is how I feel about doing my work,

But it has to be done
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

If I had the energy, I would be so jealous of you right now. That is seriously my second favourite weather after snow.

I might be in love with you, Daisy, if I wasn't feeling so meh. Seriously, that's my favourite weather as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I have bouts of MEH - in between bouts of euphoric dreams and bouts of downright misery
Clumeleon
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Shyless, my only question about you feeling MEH is what does MEH think about the situation.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Shyless, my only question about you feeling MEH is what does MEH think about the situation.

Meh ain't bovverred. Ever. Innit.

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Thanks for the vid, Shyless. You really know how to set a Meh mood.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I had to work. Came home to stress. The stress hasn't eased up despite two fairly large snifters of cognac.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Thanks for the vid, Shyless. You really know how to set a Meh mood.

It's a skill.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants

I had to work. Came home to stress. The stress hasn't eased up despite two fairly large snifters of cognac.

What's a snifter? Is that like matey in the Ask the Guys thread who got a lump of congealing spunk stuck up the back of his nose?

Hope there is less Meh for everybody.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

What's a snifter? Is that like matey in the Ask the Guys thread who got a lump of congealing spunk stuck up the back of his nose?

Hope there is less Meh for everybody.

Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I quite often have meh days. Today is one of them. I'm working my last night shift of a placement and should be happy that I'm getting signed off and I won't have to be up at 5am or work nights for another 3 months and blah blah blah.

I want to talk to someone but they aren't around which is annoying. It's quarter to five in the morning and I'm sat outside the hospital alone. I want some company but only certain company and it's all left me feelin considerably meh :/

I'm going away next weekend, but like your typical student I am skint, so I'm pissed that after paying for a holiday I'm not going to be able to enjoy it.

I know exactly what you mean! I'm only hoping that the wine chilling in the fridge will help cheer me up when I get in!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl