Pussy Piercings!!

last reply
38 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey guys, I just wanted to know how you all feel about piercings in the women's genital area? I find then sexy and I am curios about the male point of view. Please go into detail!
Lurker
0 likes
I totally enjoy them. The ones positioned vertically make more sense symetrically, but the horizontal rings slap the womans clit which makes my role much easier. Of course, that's if they don't slip to the side. Then its just me and you baby!
Lurker
0 likes
Begging my wife to get one (would lvoe several).
Would love to feel the steel on her labia a I push into her with my cock.
Even better would be to suck her clit if it was pierced.
What peircings do youhave?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like it personally. The small hoop is ok but any more than that is a turn off to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To tell the truth it really doesn't do anything for me. What I like are pierced nipples, those are hot, but a pierced pussy.. meh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i know this is a question for the guys, but since i love pussy to i figure it's ok for me to comment as well lol

one of mh bff's recently got the same type of peircing i have, vertical clit hood peircing, & she loves it as much as i love mine lol can't wait till the next time she visits

♥ J
Clumeleon
0 likes
Never had any personal experience of them but they do look pretty hot sometimes. I wouldn't object to a girl I was with getting it done but nor would I necessarily encourage it; I guess I'm on the fence.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
piercings.....oh damn sexy! rub your cock against a pierced pussy, just heaven. damn hot for going down on your woman too. seeing a woman bent over with her piercing showing, serious hard cock time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not something I like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like my wife to get a VCH piercing. It sounds like it would really enhance her sexual pleasure.

I can't imagine she'd agree to it, unfortunately.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
0 likes
As usual depends on the style and such, but I will say, the clitoral hood ring is a nice place to attach a leash um..so I've heard LOL
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have plenty of experience with them and they are a turn on!

Get her a little bell ring so that when you do it doggy that thing goes ding-a-ling-a-ling!
Lurker
0 likes
Its not something i like.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not something i like!
Lurker
0 likes
Pussy piercings are sexy....if they're done right.
Lurker
0 likes
Just one piercing down there is sexy but don't do multiples.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does nothing for me. Call me old fashioned, but I rather prefer my woman plain and simple. I just simply enjoy it more without the body art down there. Belly button is okay, but not the fissure of wet pleasure.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO! Leave it alone, natural=good piercings=yuck down there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think they are hot,, but maybe just one down there, too many down there no
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Earlobes are the only place I find piercings necessary. I certainly dont need to bite on a piece of steel in other areas...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO WAY NO HOW
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ex had pair or rings on her inner labia. We both enjoyed it immensely and it was fairly painless as well as quick healing. Clit hood held minimal appeal aesthetically for her and the potential risks of actual clit piercing took that off the table.

Like tattoos; moderation, placement and choice make all the difference.
Lurker
0 likes
i personally find them attractive...any piercing on the nose (small ones), belly buttons and down there...not too many though. Love the the barbell ones...the rings on the other hand can be a bit distracting during oral...just my opinion...biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Not into them.. I think it takes away from the beauty of a womens pussy ...and is distracting when I am trying to enjoy her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was traveling in spain and ended a very drunken night with an australian girl back in the youth hostel shower rooms (so as not to wake all the people in our dorm)
As i was pretty drunk i hadn't noticed she was pierced until i went down on her.
I was like "well thats different"
she giggled and said "i lost a bet"

I freaking loved it!
Very Sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Piercings do nothing for me. I wouldn't reject a woman because she had them, but I guess I would wonder whether she was fad-driven. Maybe it's because I'm from that generatiion for which "the natural look" was a fad.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only one and i like the clitoral hood piercing. more than one would just be unappealing and a turn off, but that one on the clit hood is a big turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the looks of a pussy pierced. Would love to feel one on my cook as it is sliding in n out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess for the guys who can't find their wives/girlfriends clits it's a good idea, but personally for me, no. I prefer on munching on a soft, wet flexible pussy, not nibbling on rocks. Sorry, but I don't even like the sight of them. You wanted honesty, there you go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love a hood ring but not to fond of piercings in the pussy lips