Login

What kind of underwear do you wear?

last reply
38 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
What kind of underwear do you wear? Panties, thongs, g strings or nothing?? And why do you wear what you wear?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
Boyshorts baby heart

Same I love my briefs!

I have so many pairs of underwear like this.
I also have a fair amount of lingere but those ^^^^ are my everyday underwear!
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
Boyshorts baby heart
do you have anything other than boyshorts??
0 likes
Quote by nextdoorgirl

Same I love my briefs!

will you post a lingere picture please?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear thongs/g-strings most of the time. I do like boy shorts for lounging around at home but I dont wear them under clothes that often.
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to wear a fair few different styles...I cannot abide the larger boy shorts however. I find they feel really restricting and clammy - no thank you!

This is more my kind version of 'boy shorts'....this sort of thing is about the biggest I go underwear wise, I'd only wear this type under jeans or in bed however as they can leave panty lines (especially if you spend most of your days in tight jodhpurs like I do) and I never put them on and think 'hmmm, I feel sexy!' so it's rare they grace my hips!

I mostly stick to lacy g strings and silky thongs. I also have some briefs in a similar cut to the one below that I like for my comfy days or for when I am horse riding (horse riding in a thong/g string = baaaadddd).

Lurker
0 likes
I wear thongs most of the time, they don't show any pantie line under tight jeans, shorts or trousers and I feel very sexy wearing them underneath a flirty little skirt. A few briefs for those days when a thong isn't practical
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Granny panties! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This kind of thongs are the ones i use normally, they are super comfy.

I dont like boy shorts that much, i preffer this kind.

0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

I mostly stick to lacy g strings and silky thongs. I also have some briefs in a similar cut to the one below that I like for my comfy days or for when I am horse riding (horse riding in a thong/g string = baaaadddd).

Why is horse back riding in a thong/g string a bad idea??
0 likes
Will any of you wonderful ladies post pictures of you in your thongs, g strings, boy shorts???
Lurker
0 likes
Thongs! makes me feel oh~so Sexy and of course they're comfy smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Hanky Panky low-rise thongs in fun bright colours for typical day-to-day wear - reason is they are sexy, comfortable and bright colours make me happy.

I like sexy boyshorts for lounging at home and on weekends (or post-sex chill-outs) with a cute tank, tight-tee or a little casual soft-knit off the shoulder top. I wouldn't typically wear boyshorts under pants though for panty-line reasons and I don't like the extra full-coverage layer when there's no need for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman35
Will any of you wonderful ladies post pictures of you in your thongs, g strings, boy shorts???

You first.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
throng and g-string and best of all is just me
0 likes
Quote by thepainter

You first.
ah im a guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fireman35
Why is horse back riding in a thong/g string a bad idea??

Try it and you'll find out. I think you should do it as a kind of penalty for being so openly expectant that we post pictures of ourselves in underwear - keep on dreaming.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nextdoorgirl

Same I love my briefs!

This is the kind of thing i wear at home with a large t-shirt on top, but going out its normally a thong of some sort..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most of the time, thongs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
prefer none at all. if i am in the mood then boyshorts are my faves...a thong every now and again, but they never stay on for very long
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
zippo or red lace
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My fav. Lace Cheeky's from Victoria's Secret. B/f's fav. black lace anything!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I tend to wear a fair few different styles...I cannot abide the larger boy shorts however. I find they feel really restricting and clammy - no thank you!

This is more my kind version of 'boy shorts'....this sort of thing is about the biggest I go underwear wise, I'd only wear this type under jeans or in bed however as they can leave panty lines (especially if you spend most of your days in tight jodhpurs like I do) and I never put them on and think 'hmmm, I feel sexy!' so it's rare they grace my hips!

I remember the first aid guy when I was getting my cert. told us a story involving a g-string...
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a minimalist when it comes to underwear. The smaller the better; thongs, g strings. Don't & won't ever own boy leg and large briefs. love underwear made from thin sheer fabric so that I can be seen through it. Very often go without it especially with tight fitting dress, skirt, pants. Feels sexy without any on under a skirt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never more than a Thong or GString, most of the time nothing. Except I do have a few gentlemen friends who have a lingerie fantasy and then I were what he wants. Or pays for.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Granny panties! *giggles*

As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I was going to write that down, all big and bold, but you beat me to it lol. Aw, what the heck GRANNY PANTIES!!
Lurker
0 likes
NONE!! .I love the bear feeling, it makes me feel sexy and alive!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my latest obsession are Cheekies from Victoria's Secret! they're like boyshorts but shorter & they make my ass look SPECTACULAR haha i wear those, or boyshorts, usually just to lounge around the house though because of the pantyline issue. when i go out i normally wear a thong, or if i'm feeling naughty, nothing at all lol

♥ J