Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you rather see a women in a sports bra, regular bra, or braless??

last reply
97 replies
9.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Guys, would you rather see women in a sports bra, regular bra, or braless? I was just up at my municipal building. And the secretary was wearing a white sports bra. Clearly visible. And she's rather pretty.
Lurker
0 likes
about guys, they like everything about women/girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nancy (I love to ride) is quite right. We love it all, sports bra, lacy demi bra, or topless. We love everything about women. But if you forced me to choose, I will opt for a nice lacy, sheer demi bra. It fires the imagination and fuels a man’s desire. A little bit of something does that even better than a lot of nothing.
Lurker
0 likes
a sports bra
Lurker
0 likes
a sports bra
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my current wife and I had our first date, we came out of the restaurant and she said 'this thing is killing me, do you mind if I take it off'. And she did. She was glad I didn't mind because she hates wearing a bra. I like the look.. gently perky through soft tops and still not saggy.

[As for swimsuits (as questioned in the other post), it was literally 10 years before I saw her in a swimsuit (purchased for a party at her sister's). We normally swim at a nude pool.]
Lurker
0 likes
braless
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
braless
Classified
0 likes
Really like to see a lacy bra, or a 70's smooth viscose style.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I love satin bras, but I love braless
Lurker
0 likes
Braless is always a favorite but a nice satin and lace bra makes them look sexy. not a big fan of sports bras.
Lurker
0 likes
braless but a sexy bra is hot too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the sheerest bra possible or braless...
0 likes
Quote by bigballs519
a sports bra
Why sports bra??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am with Warlock...sheer to nothing. I definitely do not like the triple padded, extra foam ones...lol
Take an erotic stroll through my vineyard....where fabulous wine is not the only magical elixir *WINK*.......
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Lacy bras or the thin clingy fabric of a blouse can be more sexy than bare breasts. Sometimes less really is more
Lurker
0 likes
Lacy or a satin bra
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh good question........A white lacey see-thru bra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whatever shows the most boob
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't matter to me. There are times when any type of bra is appropriate and other times, a bra is not needed. A woman does not always need to be naked for a man to appreciate her beauty. A woman can be just as beautiful, erotic, and sensual with clothes on as they are with their clothes off.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
1 Sports bra- no
2 Regular bra- no

2a Sexy Lingerie/Lacy Bra - yes
3 No Bra- yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the woman. I know many women who look great braless, some look better with a little support and one gal, that has humongous hooters, looks terrible if they're allowed to just hang free.
Lurker
0 likes
Braless. Naked is the way to be!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Black plunge Demi! :-)!
Lurker
0 likes
Braless....if I wanna see thier tits bad enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Braless!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Braless of course
Lurker
0 likes
Sports bra, tiny shorts and jogging down the street. Makes the work day go a bit better.
Lurker
0 likes
Love a nice sexy regular bra
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sports bra by far.