Period

last reply
113 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Girls, I have a question about periods....
me and my boyfriend of over a year had sex last month after my period was over. We were both drunk and didn't use a condom for a little bit. He didn't cum or anything inside of me. So I was fine. Then that next week we did it again without a condom and he thinks he precame a little bit. So I went and got the morning after pill and the next day I got my period for the second time that month. Now this month I haven't gotten my period at all. and 3 days ago we had sex and the condom broke, because we did anal sex and he came inside my butt. I come home and find fluids in my vagina and have no idea what it was. So that morning me and him went and got another morning after pill. I still haven't gotten my period this new month and IDK what to do.... Do you think I'm preggo???? Please help, I'm so worried right now.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo
me and my boyfriend of over a year had sex last month after my period was over. We were both drunk and didn't use a condom for a little bit. He didn't cum or anything inside of me. So I was fine. Then that next week we did it again without a condom and he thinks he precame a little bit. So I went and got the morning after pill and the next day I got my period for the second time that month. Now this month I haven't gotten my period at all. and 3 days ago we had sex and the condom broke, because we did anal sex and he came inside my butt. I come home and find fluids in my vagina and have no idea what it was. So that morning me and him went and got another morning after pill. I still haven't gotten my period this new month and IDK what to do.... Do you think I'm preggo???? Please help, I'm so worried right now.

Seriously... go to the doctor!

You can get pregnant if sperm can get into your vagina and you have no protection.

Even if he withdraws before he cums, you can get pregnant if he releases any pre-cum, which contains sperm.

You can get pregnant during, before, and after your period if sperm can get inside you.

It could be stress, it could be hormones, you could be pregnant.

Go to the doctor and get checked.

I should also add, my mate took 2 morning after pills, a week apart, and now has a ten year child.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo

I think you or your boyfriend need to invest in a long term contraceptive device. You need to get the implant, get on the pill, etc. Or he needs to have a vasectomy. If you and he continue to have unprotected sex, while not wanted to have children, it shows that you aren't mature enough to be fucking. I'm not anti abortion, but the morning after pill shouldn't be used three times within a couple months. That's just plain irresponsibile. Not to mention the cost of those 3 doses would buy enough condoms for an entire year.

I hope you don't have any other serious health related issue. I don't wish you ill. Time to be a grown up and take the necessary anti pregnancy precautions.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clever Gem
0 likes
Could be all the hormones from 3 doses of MAP so close, that is messing with your period, either way, go to the doctor.
Also holding an aspirin between your knees works wonders

But seriously, if you are going to be having sex, MAP is not a good choice for contraception, talk to your doctor about getting something more appropriate. Then you can enjoy it without all this stress!
Lurker
0 likes
No, I haven't taken a test yet. I'm getting put on the pill next month when I get back from my trip.... We don't intentionally have unprotected sex and when we do it isn't long. Like 2 or 3 minutes then we put a condom on. and those time he didn't cum nor pre came at all. I'm just freaking because it broke.... What do you think the chances are that i'm preggo?
Lurker
0 likes
because the morning after pill says that I should get my period on the time I'm supposed too.... and I shouldn't get it for 2 more days... I got this app on my phone and it's telling me that my period should have started today and it hasnt.... idk.....
Clumeleon
0 likes
I haven't gotten my period in years. Should I get that checked out? What if there's a toddler in my womb (do I even have a womb?)?

I might be fine, by girlfriend's on the pill. Better get a pregnancy test, just in case. I do like to pee on things.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo
because the morning after pill says that I should get my period on the time I'm supposed too.... and I shouldn't get it for 2 more days... I got this app on my phone and it's telling me that my period should have started today and it hasnt.... idk.....

It said you should, not that you would, also you can't believe an app will accurately judge what your body will do, you have pumped it full of hormones and you are stressing, all this affects a woman's' cycle. Calm yourself, do a test.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm afraid to go and get a test because then my mom will be pissed because I'm still living at home..... and what if I am preggo? what do I do then? I can't have a kid.....
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I was going to make a snide and smartass remark but I have resisted the urge. What a terrific feeling, I think I'll phone my support group and tell them the good news!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo
No, I haven't taken a test yet. I'm getting put on the pill next month when I get back from my trip.... We don't intentionally have unprotected sex and when we do it isn't long. Like 2 or 3 minutes then we put a condom on. and those time he didn't cum nor pre came at all. I'm just freaking because it broke.... What do you think the chances are that i'm preggo?

You can't afford birth control? After buying three doses of MOP for $35-$50 each and this "trip" you're on, I'd think you have plenty enough for a box of condoms.

"We don't intentionally have unprotected sex.." How do you unintentionally have your vagina penetrated with a penis? You're either fucking or you're not. There's nothing unintentional about it.

"Like 2 or 3 minutes.... and those time he didn't cum or pre came.." How does a man stop his precum? It's the natural lubricant produced when a man is aroused. It's not like he can hold back his precum, or if he could why would he. That makes no sense.

I'm sorry, at this point I'm calling bullshit.

Lurker
0 likes
1) it's a vacation that i'm not paying for...
2) he bought the morning after pill and it was 2 times only...
3) we didn't intend to do it without it, because we usually always do but we were too caught up in the moment it slipped in cause we were teasing...
4) it takes him a long time to precum so in those 2-3 minutes he didn't because it wasn't enough "attention" to cause him to do it....
5) Like I said earlier, I'M GETTING ON BIRTH CONTROL....
Clever Gem
0 likes
Just do a bloody test.
You can't ignore it, mum will notice you are taking up more room in the house than usual if you are "preggo"
If you can have sex , you can deal with the after effects, sorry fact of life.
Good luck.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo

I will say the same to you as I said to my mate that ended up having a baby after her two morning after pills:

If you're going to do it and aren't on the pill or equivalent, HAVE SOME CONDOMS WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. Seriously, lass, just because he isn't in you long doesn't mean pre-cum can't leak or you can't get STIs. A breakage can't be helped, but starting off without protection is, in my book, ignorant and foolish. And as Dancing_Doll has pointed out, this is not the first time you seem to have had this issue.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I've heard it all before - sort it out now before you have another life to worry about. The chances are slim, but the more you do it, the more you increase those chances.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo
I'm afraid to go and get a test because then my mom will be pissed because I'm still living at home..... and what if I am preggo? what do I do then? I can't have a kid.....

Get a pregnancy test. Take it at your boyfriend's house. Your mom isn't going to find out that you took a test.
If you are pregnant, have it taken care of, and then be diligent about birth control from that moment onward. By then you should be emotionally scarred enough to really take it seriously. It's not a fun lesson to learn, trust me.

Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will say.... I have four children and only one of them was planned so I can tell you that all methods of birth control are not 100% guaranteed to protect against pregancy.. The only thing that stops pregancy with any degree of accuracy is the word NO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo
1) it's a vacation that i'm not paying for...
2) he bought the morning after pill and it was 2 times only...
3) we didn't intend to do it without it, because we usually always do but we were too caught up in the moment it slipped in cause we were teasing...
4) it takes him a long time to precum so in those 2-3 minutes he didn't because it wasn't enough "attention" to cause him to do it....
5) Like I said earlier, I'M GETTING ON BIRTH CONTROL....

"Usually always" = NOT always. Always means always. Any descriptive in front of always negates the use of the word always. Except for me, I'm usually always right.

"It slipped in..." Slipped in for 2-3 minutes? Come on, man!

I'm glad you've decided to get on BC. Lesson learned. No excuses, no accidents... do what you gotta do.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by honeyx
I will say.... I have four children and only one of them was planned so I can tell you that all methods of birth control are not 100% guaranteed to protect against pregancy.. The only thing that stops pregancy with any degree of accuracy is the word NO

Or of course holding said aspirin between the knees. Never drop the aspirin!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
I was going to make a snide and smartass remark but I have resisted the urge. What a terrific feeling, I think I'll phone my support group and tell them the good news!

Your sense of humanity has been a shining example to me. I'm going to go surf some more and find lower hanging fruit. Cheers
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Or of course holding said aspirin between the knees. Never drop the aspirin!

Wish I had known that 20 years ago
Lurker
0 likes
what does holding the aspirin between your knees mean??? I'm so confused lol
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo
what does holding the aspirin between your knees mean??? I'm so confused lol

It's a joke my mum told me.
If you are clamping an aspirin between your knees- YOU CANNOT OPEN YOUR LEGS! Get it? hahahahaha
Lurker
0 likes
alrighty that makes more sense... that's what I was thinking but I didn't know haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dirtywhorepussy
have you tryed a pregnancy test

OMG this is priceless I love it....
Lurker
0 likes
I'm young and I made a mistake. Everyone does. But right now i'm lost still. I mean last month I got my period twice, once at the beginning like on time then a second one at the end of the month. So would it be normal if I didn't get one this month if I got it twice last month???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mikashikyo
I'm young and I made a mistake. Everyone does. But right now i'm lost still. I mean last month I got my period twice, once at the beginning like on time then a second one at the end of the month. So would it be normal if I didn't get one this month if I got it twice last month???

ok seriously if you are that scare buy a pregnancy test. They sell it in every single pharmacy and take it at your boyfriends house, at a friends house or Mc Donalds, if you want to know just go and do it!!!

ok yes we all have been young and irresponsible but as some have point out this is NOT the first time that this has happen to you, so if you are gonna have sex take the BC pills, why do you have to wait to come back from your trip? that makes no sense!! start thinking before been hot and bother and stop hitting the same freaking rock all the time!!!

about the not having your period, even if in the box of the day after pill says it shouldnt change anything thats not true, those things are loaded with hormones so it does screw up your cycle. And stop thinking that just because it was only 3 minutes it doesnt count, all you need its one of those little swimmers inside you, for you to go 9 months wondering why your period has been completely lost!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have to wait till after my trip because I leave on Wednesday and my mom couldn't get an appointment in till after I get home. Otherwise I'd have this taken care of... and This is the first time that it has broken though. all the other times he never finished this time he did so it's a bit different. After this I'm never hitting this wall till I actually want a little bundle of joy.