Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When was the last time you gave a guy a handjob?

last reply
54 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has the good ol' handy become passe'?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Last night in his car
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Last night! I love giving them and he loves receiving them but they're far too often overlooked!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been a few months actually. My fuck buddy doesn't really like them.
Clumeleon
0 likes
She often goes for the handjob; she's damn good at them. They sometimes evolve into a mind-blowing blowjob (and she actually is the best at those).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Has the good ol' handy become passe'?

When was the last time you gave one?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

When was the last time you gave one?

Never. But I do enjoy manual stimulation of a woman.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Never. But I do enjoy manual stimulation of a woman.

You need a manual?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
You need a manual?

0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

You need a manual?

Like Clum I am ROFL & LOL but it do wonder if the offered manual is written

or...

Oral?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's been a while...probably 6 months or so. I'm not dating anyone at the moment.
AYRKAH92
Lurker
0 likes
"The Forgotten Act"... LMAO... thanks for a laugh ;) My boyfriend isn't a big fan of being touched/sucked... so unfortunately not, although I do enjoy it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer using my mouth, but my hands get in on the action as well so not sure if it counts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG....I can't remember the last time I did that....college maybe? Like Naughtygrl I prefer using my mouth..I have been married it seems forever so its usually oral for me or intercourse...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 30 minutes ago
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
If I had a lad, I'd never stop playing with him! I thought wanking was fun, and lads make interesting noises when you do it to them.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
If I had a lad, I'd never stop playing with him! I thought wanking was fun, and lads make interesting noises when you do it to them.

You are a true deviant... no matter how innocent you appear to be

Bless you... a girl after my own heart
Lurker
0 likes
I can't even remember... *sigh*
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Aww.. When I saw your name by this topic in my feed I was all excited to hear a detailed account... What a let down. PM me..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To completion? Really cant remember. Why use my hand when I have a perfectly good mouth, LOL!!

But as part of foreplay, maybe a few months.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Last month. I gave him a handjob/prostate massage, to completion.

His groans were epic. He discovered he enjoyed his prostate being massaged.

Go figure.
Lurker
0 likes
Last night he likes it as much as i do,love watching him shoot all over it nice change of pace something different keeps the spark alive.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Aww.. When I saw your name by this topic in my feed I was all excited to hear a detailed account... What a let down. PM me..

Wait what? You want me to give you a detailed account of how it would be if I gave you a handjob? Don't wait for the PM man it's not going to make its way to you.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three weeks ago. It was good, however the palm of my hand got saw from the friction.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This morning !!!

Actually it was a combination of a "handjob", "blowjob" and then he fucked me ;)

Melissa xxx
Clumeleon
0 likes
If you ladies are out of practice, you can always get a Shake Weight...

Lurker
0 likes
Yesterday at a restaurant. I'm suprised how he wasn't able to control his emotions, it's kindof embarrassing to get caught doing it in public though