Lurker
0 likes

Rush...Exit Stage Left.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
That's a great one!

Quote by terry20069
Saturday Night Fever: The Original Movie Sound Track

I have so many... So many from the 60's, 70's and 90's that are on most best albums of all time lists that I would consider for a favorite album but I'll put one that may not be as well known. It is totally raw and powerful with deep meaningful lyrics.

Here is the full album. It's sorta like a loud pissed off musical roller coaster.

Lurker
0 likes
#2.

Graduating high school, I hate my parents, freedom of college not there yet, and my writing continued because of this album. Maybe to the detriment of some readers herein, but none the less, it continued. Thanks guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Current:

and

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love all it all. Oh, btw Natureboy, I was listening to Dre and Snoop earlier while I was . Hell yeah.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Site administrator
0 likes
I go through phases on my fav albms but if a had to say pick it would have to be an album from Led or Pink .. trying to identify just one of that collection is impossible .. well ok LZ II or PF Dark Side.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
That's a great one!

I have so many... So many from the 60's, 70's and 90's that are on most best albums of all time lists that I would consider for a favorite album but I'll put one that may not be as well known. It is totally raw and powerful with deep meaningful lyrics.

Here is the full album. It's sorta like a loud pissed off musical roller coaster.

Yeah, no kidding. I'll follow in your foot steps for a bit and go with this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just remembered another great one
Lurker
0 likes
The Who - Who's Next
Lurker
0 likes
The Cure - Disintegration

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Queen - A Night At The Opera
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by terry20069
I just remembered another great one

Have you seen him lately? I saw an interview with him on a Sunday morning show. Man does he look different. Still playing though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Have you seen him lately? I saw an interview with him on a Sunday morning show. Man does he look different. Still playing though.

Yeah, I have. Its kinda funny to remember him with his long flowing hair and looking at him now... I am glad he's still playing. Always loved the talkbox. I dig the older rock stars who can still play their asses off, although Eddie Van Halen needs to sit down somewhere before he breaks a hip lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW! This is so hard. To pick my top 10 albums would be hard.

I guess I will go with 2 from my all time favorite group, Pink Floyd. But I wont go with the obvious Darkside or The Wall.

How about

Meddle

which showed the evolution of the band from an underground pyschedelic band to a real creative force. And

Animals

which was a real critique on society.

But I can pick so many more that I love!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
WOW! This is so hard. To pick my top 10 albums would be hard.

I guess I will go with 2 from my all time favorite group, Pink Floyd. But I wont go with the obvious Darkside or The Wall.

How about

Meddle

which showed the evolution of the band from an underground pyschedelic band to a real creative force. And

Animals

which was a real critique on society.

But I can pick so many more that I love!

Then by all means LET THEM BE SHOWN!!!!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
There are so many...

George Straight's Greatest Hits

The Beatles - White Album

R.E.M. - Murmur

The Allman Brothers - Eat A Peach

The Clash - London Calling

Pam Tillis - The Essential Collection
Lurker
0 likes
Off The Wall by the late great Michael Jackson
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Throwing copper, class album. have to go for master of puppets though or syphony of destruction. top class
Lurker
0 likes
OMG I have loads of favourite albums,but my top three are back to front-Lionel Richie,Not that kind-Anastacia,Back to black-Amy Winehouse.
Lurker
0 likes
I have several... Here are a few...

Charlie Daniels Band- Pick One
Kenny Rogers- Greatest Hits
Alabama- Pick One
Queen- Their Greatest Hits (I think that is the name)
Brooks and Dunn- Pick One
Madonna- Blonde Ambition Tour (most of her old stuff)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kind of Blue- Miles Davis
AYRKAH92