Been recognised by your pics on Lush?

last reply
32 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi everyone, I'm am just choosing some pics for my profile, wondering what others do about showing their faces in their pics? has anyone been recognised by some1 from the "real world"?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I do not show my face in pics and would even go so far as to photoshop out my tattoos.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no i never have but i did recently meet someone here who lives so close to me that we prolly shop at the same grocery store. so it could happen...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
There is (or was) somebody on here that recognised somebody on holiday from their pictures on here.

I would urge extreme caution before posting identifiable pictures of yourself for many reasons.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but I do not show my face and the one tattoo I have is really small and not visible in any of my pics.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
There is (or was) somebody on here that recognised somebody on holiday from their pictures on here.

I would urge extreme caution before posting identifiable pictures of yourself for many reasons.

hmm tell me one good reason why i shouldn't
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rushman1uk
I show mine smile

ME TOO! What? You don't believe me?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by khlesas
hmm tell me one good reason why i shouldn't

Well, I thought one pretty good reason not to was so that some psycho stalker couldn't track you down after they fell hopelessly and dangerously in love with seeing your face posted here, and then pursuing you half way across the world so they could eat your kidneys with some lima beans and mango chutney after making brutal and passionate love to one of your socks, and then wearing your poo as a fetching goatee.

But hey, anything for a good story, right?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You needn't worry, shylass; I don't like limas with my chutney. OOPS! TMI?
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
unless you want people to see your face don't show it. I wont show mine or any of my tattoos which narrows photo ops alittle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I do not show my face in pics and would even go so far as to photoshop out my tattoos.

Smart idea. Too late for some of us lol, but very smart suggestion.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Well, I thought one pretty good reason not to was so that some psycho stalker couldn't track you down after they fell hopelessly and dangerously in love with seeing your face posted here, and then pursuing you half way across the world so they could eat your kidneys with some lima beans and mango chutney after making brutal and passionate love to one of your socks, and then wearing your poo as a fetching goatee.

I feel pretty confident in none of that happening to me so I shan't stress too much about my face being on here.

I've always shown my face, from the day I joined. Sadly, it's one of my best features (my cock's not much to look at and my abs are buried beneath half a foot of flab). If I get recognised, I'll deal with it; it's not the end of the world.
Lurker
0 likes
What i do aside from not showing my face, is keeping the pics i post here, here and only here. while many of my pics are to explicit for facebook, i could, theroetically, posta few but i don't because i don't want there to be any carry over of friends from FB to my profile on LS.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

I feel pretty confident in none of that happening to me so I shan't stress too much about my face being on here.

I've always shown my face, from the day I joined. Sadly, it's one of my best features (my cock's not much to look at and my abs are buried beneath half a foot of flab). If I get recognised, I'll deal with it; it's not the end of the world.

That's kind of what I figure.

I like to think I'm sensible, I don't show my face if it's in a nude/semi-nude photo, and if I have people on my friends list that I'm not 100% sure I trust with anything and everything (like I do now) I don't put up pics that someone could recognise me in the street (etc) by.

If you put up any kind of photo of yourself you're taking a risk, it's just one of those things....I'd love to live in a padded cell, but you can't have everything in life!
Clever Gem
0 likes
I have no pics in my public gallery, that are of me.
But Friends I trust, have seen my face. So if I were to be recognised in public, fine... I consider them friends. I trust them.
But then again... I am particular about my close friends.
Now for the other photos...
What photos ?
Lurker
0 likes
My face is right here in my avatar and my naughty pictures are set to friends only and the only distinguishing mark is my nail varnish. But really, so what if I'm recognised? As I said to a friend the other day: it's only flesh, sexy flesh but flesh nevertheless.
Lurker
0 likes
i doubt it. i'm pretty guarded about sharing my pics and only 1 very special lady has seen my face
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I'd love to live in a padded cell, but you can't have everything in life!

The wardrobe ain't much... the arms are too long and there's too many buckles and straps for my liking.
But I hear the drugs are top notch!

As for the OP's question, a very select few have seen my face. I have, on the other hand, recognized 3 lushies from RL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

ohhmy you have dangerous imagination lol after reading this stalkers you call will runaway from you in fear..and a pic won't show them your exact address llol
Lurker
0 likes
I show my face but am pretty confident that if you want to stalk me it would be the last act that you encounter...

but i have been told that I am to trusting of humanity.....i just don't see anyone stalking this
Lurker
0 likes
Who'd wanna stalk a munter like me, anyway?
0 likes
Quote by nextdoorgirl
What i do aside from not showing my face, is keeping the pics i post here, here and only here. while many of my pics are to explicit for facebook, i could, theroetically, posta few but i don't because i don't want there to be any carry over of friends from FB to my profile on LS.

This is really very good advice to anyone that wants to keep their real life separate.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no pix anywhere. I hate cameras and video cameras. I am not photogenic at all and refuse to let anyone take my pic. I even have my webcam on my laptop disabled and blacked out with a black sharpie. This is how bad I hate pix, my own reflection in the mirror vomits, need I say more....
Lurker
0 likes
I see everyones avatars in Vegas :P
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
In a city of close to 5 million people, and from my observations there are only about a handful of people from here that seem to be regulars on Lush, so its about a 1 in a million chance. Its not likely and I have nothing to fear anyway.