Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wine: Red or White? What does it say about you sexually?

last reply
52 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take an erotic stroll through my vineyard....where fabulous wine is not the only magical elixir *WINK*.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it say anything?

I tend to gravitate toward dryer white wines like Chardonnay and Viognier, and (to the dissatisfaction of many a wine snob) find French reds to be too high in tannins for my taste. I prefer the Italians like Montepulciano, Montalcino, Sangiovese, and Valpolicella. Not huge on Chiantis, though, oddly enough.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Clever Gem
0 likes

Although last night I had a tempranillo to die for, and this morning... I think i did

But it really depends on my mood i love red, and white, usually the food accompanying will be the decider.

(Thats if I'm eating, if I'm not... CHEERS TO WHATEVER)

*EDIT* hahaha i did not even contemplate what it says about me sexually, hmmm ready for anything??? maybe haha
Lurker
0 likes
I dont like wine, what does that say about me?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
If it comes in a box (under $12 for 4 liters) with one of those handy little twisty spigots, I'm there!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
If it comes in a box (under $12 for 4 liters) with one of those handy little twisty spigots, I'm there!

hahhaha i love that !
Lurker
0 likes
If it's cheap and gets the girl drunk, what the hell does it matter if it's from France or Italy? (emote related)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I prefer red wine by far - heavier, full-bodied, dry, with more of a tobacco/ashy/woody/coffee undertone... I don't like them fruity or thin (hmm.. I guess you can say that goes for guys as well..haha).

I like a wine you can really taste and savour - drinking it is an experience on it's own. Some random mild-flavoured table wine that's just a side to a meal that you're eating doesn't interest me.

In the summer, a crisp sauvignon blanc is refreshing though. Definitely not chardonnay. I really dislike sweeter wines, regardless of the variety. I find them too cloying and they tend to give me a headache eventually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am partial to big, jammy, reds with hints of leather and berries on the nose. I prefer ones with a long, peppery finish. Most of the Penfolds offerings meet those criteria, as well as many South African and Russian River Valley wines.

In whites, I prefer chablis, pinot grigio or, if I want a "softer" one, a vigonier. Of course, Cliquot is also always a good choice in the white varietals. smile
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
goes out to buy different types of sauvignon blanc and German Weissbier while sending travel brochuers about Norway to Canada
Lurker
0 likes
I like red wine, particularly Australian, Italian and Californian. Favourite grape is Merlot because of it's smooth dryness and long lasting finish. I also like a Sangiovese, which I've recently rediscovered.

I'm not fond of white wines, but probably because I've not been introduced to one that I've enjoyed.

I'm also a rather large fan of port wines, particularly vintage and ruby ports. It's the smoothness, taste and smell that keeps me coming back for more. Nothing is better than a good wine with a good nose about it.

I'm partial to a rose wine too because it's easy to drink and a nice drink for when you're having a drink with friends, it's often overlooked, but I think it's actually a pretty good bridge between white and red wines because it's so easy to drink, is nice and light and tasty to boot.

What does this say about me sexually? Probably that I like to have my cake and eat it, too.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Im not a big red drinker, especially a dry red. Well, dry anything. I like my drinks cold, so I stick to whites when I can. I do like my wines sweeter or fruitier (red or white), but, there are some drier wines out there that have taken my fancy. If you put a good Verdelho in front of me, I'll likely polish of the bottle pretty quickly. Nothing like a good Port or Muscat either, especially to finish the night off...
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i like both. a crisp white is wonderful on a summer day. i love a full bodied red when i'm feeling sassy

Say. Her. Name.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Hell, I like it all.

Generally I prefer a 3 to 8 year old Californian Chard...after a bottle of that... I can drink anything. And lots of it.

If I'm not getting laid before the 1st bottle is empty, I'm drinking til the cows come home and she can get her own ride back to her place or crash in my bed.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
so, what is this thread about? everyone chiming in on what type of wine they like??

btw .... WMM comments are ..... pretty damn funny!! hehehe

(that's a white chardonnay, btw)

PS ... when the OP get's the info on what type of wine says what type of sexual person you are, I am sure we will all come back with our glasses full, hoping it says ... "sexy baby")
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Red only,

I have no idea what that says about me. Perhaps I am not into anything too sweet...I prefer a more rounded and dark taste with subtle hints of fruits unknown.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Red, White is way to sweet and I am not into sweet but I am into naughty so maybe red represents naughty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

: )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not really into wine but if I do drink wine, I prefer Dos Equis, I mean Red Wine, LOL! Not sure what that means though.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I like a nice Shiraz although I have been known to pick up a bottle or two of Merlot in my day.

If I must drink white wine, it's got to be dry. Like, Sahara dry!

I don't believe my wine preferences say anything about me sexually. I could be wrong. Wine and sex are both fantastic but I haven't yet found a link between the two.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly, I just started drinking and discovered that I only prefer red wine. I have not been in the "drinking club" long so I can not choose a favorite at this moment. I wonder what that says about me. smile
AYRKAH92
Lurker
0 likes
You have a good taste, cause i prefere red wine too ;)
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
red or white... what type... it just depends on the day and what i am doing or eating.... it doesn't say much about me sexually... i don't think so anyway... lol..
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I prefer red wine by far - heavier, full-bodied, dry, with more of a tobacco/ashy/woody/coffee undertone... I don't like them fruity or thin (hmm.. I guess you can say that goes for guys as well..haha).

I like a wine you can really taste and savour - drinking it is an experience on it's own. Some random mild-flavoured table wine that's just a side to a meal that you're eating doesn't interest me.

In the summer, a crisp sauvignon blanc is refreshing though. Definitely not chardonnay. I really dislike sweeter wines, regardless of the variety. I find them too cloying and they tend to give me a headache eventually.

I like a little cherry and clove in my mine too. Basically, a full bodied red with legs with those flavors.

And I agree on the sauvignon blanc too.

I pretty much drink cabernet sauvingon and sauvignon blanc if it is up to me. I will drink other stuff when it's in the hands of someone more knowledgable. But it is very hard to stray from these two when I'm the one bringing the wine.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
In the great words of the wise Bob Marley:
RED RED WIIIIIINE!

I think I'm in love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any kind that tastes good.

I can't say I'm big on alcohol in general, and I'm even less experienced
with wines. So, I don't have a preference, but I do know that it doesn't
have to be expensive to be delicious.
Are you truly awake?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dare I say.... Rosea? Other then that, it has to be vodka, hard rough and fast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy
In the great words of the wise Bob Marley:
RED RED WIIIIIINE!

lol that was UB40 not Bob Marley smile

To answer the question i prefer red all the way, i really like Malbec or Syrah and if its Malbec i really like the chileans one. Im not much of a white wine drinker so i really dont have a favorite, i prefer drinking anything else.