0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering what your preferred style of lingerie on a girl is
Style, colour, material so on and so forth
And what makes it so appealing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's got to be a black leather corset, topless, along with a pair of black pleather boy shorts, possibly crotchless. Silk gloves and nylon stockings, are a must, also black. And the cherry on top, a caller with a silver bell. Mmm, yes, now that is what I am talking about, that is sexy to the max.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wolfie22
For me it's got to be a black leather corset, topless, along with a pair of black pleather boy shorts, possibly crotchless. Silk gloves and nylon stockings, are a must, also black. And the cherry on top, a caller with a silver bell. Mmm, yes, now that is what I am talking about, that is sexy to the max.
I suppose you could use the bell to call her in an emergency.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
I suppose you could use the bell to call her in an emergency.
hahahaha, no no no, the bell in on the caller. Like one of those cat bells.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wolfie22
hahahaha, no no no, the bell in on the caller. Like one of those cat bells.

collar dear..(i swear im not giggling..i am NOT!)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Anything red.
I love red french stle panties with a nice bra, doesn't have to have too much detail on it.
I also like corsets and stockings. Very nice.
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends on the women who is wearing it in my opinion. Some women look better in certain outfits/colours etc. Also, I think it also depends on what makes the women feel sexy.

If a person feels sexy in what they are wearing, this becomes apparent to the person seeing them and then they see them as more sexy, this then makes the women feel even more sexy and then the man.........oh, I think you can guess where I'm going!
Lurker
0 likes
Southerner's got it exactly right. Any lingerie that makes the wearer feel sexy makes me want her all that much more. Here's what I don't understand ... peek-a-boo bras and crotchless panties. What's the sense? If your intention is to give me access, give me full fucking access!! I don't want to see nipples poking out through a bra. I want to see and touch you ... all of you!! I want my hands wrapped around your tits (not you bra!) while I suck on your nipples. And I want to see your gorgeous pussy (I've never met one I didn't find gorgeous!) while we fuck or while I am licking away on you. Ditch those things and either wear something beautiful or don't wear anything at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black leather or velvet collar. If it has a "D" ring so much the better........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It really depends on the women who is wearing it in my opinion. Some women look better in certain outfits/colours etc. Also, I think it also depends on what makes the women feel sexy.

If a person feels sexy in what they are wearing, this becomes apparent to the person seeing them and then they see them as more sexy, this then makes the women feel even more sexy and then the man.........oh, I think you can guess where I'm going!

very much so, southerner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

collar dear..(i swear im not giggling..i am NOT!)
At Last. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything that incorporates stockings or tights is good for me! I do like a silky camisole and French knickers on a slim girl though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stiflersdad
stockings and sussies does it for me.Particularly bridal white.

What are sussies??
Lurker
0 likes
Suspenders / Garter belt
Lurker
0 likes
Ohhhhhhh ok lol thanks smile
0 likes
Stockings, garter, panties... that is it!
Color depends on her coloring, but Black, White and Pinks are favorites.

But panties should always be put on last... to come off first!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me this is almost a trick question. women can make anything look sexy if they want to. an old shirt torn jeans etc but if we're talking about walking into the bedroom and knocking my socks off then id have to say black fishnets with the line up the back, garter and anything that shows a lot of curves and cleavage. I don't know why i like that so much. I probably saw it in one of my dads playboys as a kid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rainmaker78
ere's what I don't understand ... peek-a-boo bras and crotchless panties. What's the sense? If your intention is to give me access, give me full fucking access!!

I believe they're serving their purpose just fine with you. The intent
is to tease and to drive the lover mad. It may also serve to give
lingerie-lovers a point of access while still enjoying the look of
lingerie on their significant other.

For me, I enjoy majority of designer lingerie; things that are made
with style and imagination; a hint of sheer here, a touch of leather
there.

Sometimes my girlfriend takes me "e-shopping" with her to pick
out the things I would enjoy her to wear for me. Bordelle is my
favorite line.
Are you truly awake?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Seeing my lady in one of my shirts. That pretty much gets me every time
Classified
0 likes
Stockings with suspender belt Bodies, Cami Knickers
Hold Ups
Pantyhose/Tights
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like black the best for color. Sexy underwear in what ever the lady feels right in is really the key. LOL! As if you didn't already know?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like black the best for color. Sexy underwear in what ever the lady feels right in is really the key. LOL! As if you didn't already know?
Lurker
0 likes
Anything the color Red, Black, or Turquoise from Victoria's Secret.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wow Kal-El you sound like my b/f. He likes VS in those very colours. He buys them and I wear them. (well they wouldn't look nice on him would they?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't matter to me what kind of lingerie she wears. I just enjoy taking it off of her in foreplay anyway!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lacy black undies, black stocking's & sling back high heels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pink silk with a touch of animal print. Sexy but also wild and mysterious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lacy french cut panties i love the way it cuts halfway across the ass and hugs it so tight its lush x
Total turn on smile