Lurker
0 likes
What do you like most about summer?
Lurker
0 likes
Just nice, hot sunny weather is all I need, it cheers me up instantly
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Hot sun on my skin, getting that natural Vit-D dose of sun-kissed tan, coronas on the patio, coconut scented lotion/sunscreen, beachy-hair on weekends, flip-flops and bare legs, outdoor parties at night, longer days, swimming and bikinis, tennis and beach volleyball, summer clothes - breezy soft cottons, flirty short-skirts and tank tops, BBQ, walking instead of cabbing it, running instead of gym-cardio, sweaty hot sex, fresh fruit, cherries, summer cocktails and drinks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tshirts not wearing 20 layers no snow LOL but yeah camping for me and bike riding whenever
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its that smell...you know the one that comes right after that last cold day...? there is a definite change to the air quality....you can just smell its coming! i love that day! smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Making love in a warm lake on a hot night with a new moon, the stars, and fireflies the only illumination.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh Sam, you and I just have to get together! I am sold.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Hot sun on my skin, getting that natural Vit-D dose of sun-kissed tan, coronas on the patio, coconut scented lotion/sunscreen, beachy-hair on weekends, flip-flops and bare legs, outdoor parties at night, longer days, swimming and bikinis, tennis and beach volleyball, summer clothes - breezy soft cottons, flirty short-skirts and tank tops, BBQ, walking instead of cabbing it, running instead of gym-cardio, sweaty hot sex, fresh fruit, cherries, summer cocktails and drinks.

Oh man, it can't come fast enough!
Lurker
0 likes
Living in Florida USA, I don't know any other season but summer. It's hot, less hot and OMFG hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I agree with DD (I seem to do that a lot, LOL!) except replace the Coronas with Margaritas ( Cant drink beer you put fruit in, LOL) and Tennis with Frisbee. And add in laying out naked by my pool!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Sun, bikinis, natural tans, white skirts, tank tops, gladiator sandals, beaches, the smell of freshly mown lawn, barbecues, swimming, hot nights, sleeping without a duvet, summer party anthems, milkshakes, icecreams, ice cold beers, deck chairs, oversized sunglasses, fast cars, parties, not waking up cold, warm breezes, thin shirts, 'Fab' ice lollies, the ice cream van tune, flowers...oh gosh, so many more! I LOVE SUMMER!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hot and humid weather, The Pool, Water Fights, Amusement Parks, Cookouts, The Beach, Women walking around wearing next to nothing, Racing down the highway with the top down, Rooftop parties, Fourth of July celebration...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ladies finally put away the dark colours, the pant suits and get out the brightly coloured short skirts and show some leg!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the warm weather and being able to chill out in the garden with some good weather
0 likes
Ice cream, the smell of cut grass, going barefoot, sun-kissed skin.

Quote by chefkathleen
Living in Florida USA, I don't know any other season but summer. It's hot, less hot and OMFG hot.

Lurker
0 likes
Nothing says summer more to me than uncovering the boat from the winter and going out and soaking up some serious sun in the middle of the lake! Oh yea, thanks Lisa, a nice green lawn.
Lurker
0 likes
The lighter clothes on lots of women, the smell of sunscreen, and picking out flavors of ice cream at the store all say summer's here.
Lurker
0 likes
The first night with the windows opn and seeing firerlies
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

This is true but we have air conditioning, and when all else fails just head to the springs!

I will add baling hay in fl summer sucks some serious ass!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Motorcycling with my shirt off, skinny-dipping in the river with my honey & friends, white water river canoeing, slow rafting down the Chattahoochee River with a lot of cold beer, evenings in The Ted (Go Braves!), outdoor concerts, camping in the mountains, surfing vacation at the beach, grilling out, golfing, running before the sun comes up in the morning, and most of all nearly endless water skiing on the lake!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Motorcycling with my shirt off

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

I definitely rofl'd when I saw your post... Which is why when I met my now fiancee, I convinced him to move to the mtns of NC. We have clearly defined seasons. And the reason why I love summer is the warm days because I can wear flip-flops or go barefoot everywhere. Bare feet can happen in spring or fall too, but its never an all-day, every-day occurrence like it is during these wonderful summer months!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it doesn't get dark until gone 10pm, and it's broad daylight again by 5am. Swans guarding their cygnets and lovingly tended rosebuds bursting into bloom. I love it!
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

lol

Texas is much the same!!

Is it wrong for me to say that wearing next to nothing is the best part of summer? Oh and swimming outside, picnics and barbecues.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Summer is the one season I dislike. It's all sweaty people who haven't heard of deodorant standing too close to me; trying not to get sunburn (I get it even with full sunblock); wilting in the heat and humidity (I can hardly function); kids on school holidays screaming and whining; parents screaming and whining at and about their kids; every beautiful or fun place and all the supermarkets and roads packed with people; trying to work out how not to be one of those women who displays so much people want to vomit, and yet trying to stay cool too; all my favourite marks packed out with fair-weather fisherfolk; drinking so much water I have to pee all the time... I could go on but I know I have bored you already.

I am the Scrooge of Summer. Bah!

But... this will be me in Autumn:
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
Summer is the one season I dislike. It's all sweaty people who haven't heard of deodorant standing too close to me; trying not to get sunburn (I get it even with full sunblock); wilting in the heat and humidity (I can hardly function); kids on school holidays screaming and whining; parents screaming and whinig at and about their kids; every beautiful or fun place and all the supermarkets and roads packed with people; trying to work out how not to be one of those women who displays so much people want to vomit, and yet trying to stay cool too; all my favourite marks packed out with fair-weather fisherfolk; drinking so much water I have to pee all the time... I could go on but I know I have bored you already.

I am the Scrooge of Summer. Bah!

But... this will be me in Autumn:

Blah blah blah - is it time for bed already....