Naughty pictures (0 votes) 0%
Find a fuck buddy (4 votes) 9%
Find your inner self (3 votes) 7%
Get even with your ex (1 vote) 2%
Stalking your ex (1 vote) 2%
Just to get as many friends as possible (1 vote) 2%
Lurker
0 likes
What is the real reason for you being here at Lush? To be honest, I started reading the stories over a year ago and just recently came back and just started to write my own.
Enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here to read the stories, mostly. Started reading them when I was young. My grandpa had erotic story books when I was young and have loved them ever since. Thank you grandpa!
Lurker
0 likes
Friendship definitely.
Lurker
0 likes
I originally came here to read erotic stories and then decided, after reading a few, that I'd try my hand at it. I created an account and wrote some stories (though not necessarily in that order). For quite a while I never used the forums, but after about a year of membership, I started to lurk in the forums and then decided to start posting some stuff on the forums. There is a definite social aspect at work here and it is one of the things that keeps me coming back. I think the biggest reason that any of us are here is that most of us are addicted.
Lurker
0 likes
crap clicked the wrong one...I wanted to put read stories!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
friendship,get to know people from around the world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i usually come here to read stories and poems even before i was a member...curiousity got better of me, so i signed in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it was the stories at first. Then I started to make friends with authors. Now Im enjoying the boards more.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm here to have FUN!!!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I came here when I was in a bad place and needed to talk to people. It has turned out to be so much more than I ever expected!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm mostly on here to read stories because nothing turns me on more than letting my mind imagine what itd be like...but im also on here to find some friends. Maybe write a story once im a better writer.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I like it here
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
I started out just reading stories, but after a submiting a story I got hooked, and love writing now. I didnt set out to make friends here, but have found some really lovely people and made some very good new friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After reading the stories for a time, I decided to write one of my own. Not having tried anything of the like before. (Though, had done some mainstream writing before). I was amazed at how enjoyable it was, and a fantastic way of living it up in my mind. I have since discovered many like minded people here on lush. Some of whom share my whacky sense of humour. (Thank you for understanding me, even when I don't myself.) I still love reading the stories, and try to pop out the odd one occasionally. But the forums have always been a draw for me; they are great fun!

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came to Lush to read the stories. I didnt realize you could read them without joining so thats why I joined. Eventually I found the forum and then made some wonderful friends. Now it is my friends who keep me here!!
Lurker
0 likes
i'm not, i'm a figment of your imagination
Weaver of Words
0 likes
This place is good for my self esteem
Lurker
0 likes
I`m horny
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I came for stories, and ended up with some great friendships.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
for the friends and the stories. a friend told me about this site and how much fun it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy reading and writing both and have a blast being posty in the different forums, so ...

"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." ~F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FUCK am i the only one here stalking my ex?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where Should I Be?
Clever Gem
0 likes
I'm here cuz they are here, and my tin foil hat got broken, and I could no longer deflect them.
Lurker
0 likes
shhhhh I am not here..... neither are you. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found Lush looking to read erotic stories. Then I tried My hand at writing one. When that one went over well, I just kept writing! Along the way I made some great friends smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'm here, because I met that guy up there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always knew I was erotic and sensual, romantic as it turns out as well. I like the stories how you fantastic writers can capture my thoughts put me in the scene that I want nay needed to be in. I'm appreciative of those that I interact with can share my thoughts, explore more of what is part of my inner self. The fun banter nothing too serious if I wanted that I will return to real life ... Lush offers me the opportunity to escape and I enjoy all aspects of it ... writing maybe we will have to wait and see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To read, maybe write. Make friends
Lurker
0 likes
Partly to make new friends, partly to fill in the odd bit of time but mostly to chat with my lovely girl LilKate