Dirty Talk

last reply
18 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have you ever been in the middle of a very hot and heavy sexual experience and been completely turned off by something the guy said? In the heat of the moment, I sometimes feel myself ready to blurt out some shit but i don't want to kill the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sure have had that to happen. Sometimes people and girls are included can be brass or rude. Sometimes I think they just get caught up in the moment. I am sure we all have said something silly.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, any baby-talk or use of the word 'daddy' and I walk.

Pretty much anything else - as filthy as you can get - it'll probably turn me on and I'm always game to volley it back. I'm big on dirty-talk in general throughout.

What kind of stuff were you thinking to blurt out?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Pretty much anything else - as filthy as you can get - it'll probably turn me on and I'm always game to volley it back. I'm big on dirty-talk in general throughout.

You are absolutely right Ashleigh, any use of the word 'daddy' or 'mama' or anything like 'sister' or 'brother' and I would go droopy and head for the door.

But other hot nasty dirty talk, yelling, hair pulling, butt slapping and its on! Tear the house down and rattle the windows! I'd rather not end up with a bloody back though, that looks like I had wrestling match with a mountain lion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

when things start off im pretty happy with the term pussy... but when things start getting heated i might be saying pussy but im thinking cunt . It's just that i know some women are turned off by that word. i'm pretty sure if i say it with the demand that i'm feeling at that moment that it will probably turn her on. good eye contact....telling her to squeeze my cock with her cunt.
yea ...just typing it here is giving me a chub

It's just one of those "go for it" type deals i guess. Its not like you can be eating dinner one night as say oh by the way honey... i'm going to start to refer to your pussy as a cunt from now on when we fuck. right?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Pretzel

when things start off im pretty happy with the term pussy... but when things start getting heated i might be saying pussy but im thinking cunt . It's just that i know some women are turned off by that word. i'm pretty sure if i say it with the demand that i'm feeling at that moment that it will probably turn her on. good eye contact....telling her to squeeze my cock with her cunt.
yea ...just typing it here is giving me a chub

It's just one of those "go for it" type deals i guess. Its not like you can be eating dinner one night as say oh by the way honey... i'm going to start to refer to your pussy as a cunt from now on when we fuck. right?

Honestly I think that's totally fine. As long as you're not referring to her as a 'cunt', I think you're good to go. It's a great dirty word. Unless she is super-vanllla, I can't imagine her having a problem with it. But then again, I might not be the best reference point on this subject for what is 'the norm'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

This perhaps?

HAH! ..that was funny
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The word "cunt" should be used judiciously. I've been in trouble more than once with that one. Likewise with "bitch." I say them when I get caught up in sextreme passion. I NEVER mean them disparagingly.
Lurker
0 likes
im not a fan on incest at all so anything to do with family

especially "Whos your daddy?" And im gone!
I also dislike being called babe... maybe its just me but im not a talking pig..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think being subconsciously put 'outside your comfort zone,' can be highly erotic. Therefore, if hardcore language doesn't feature in your mainstream life, yes, it could be a huge turn on during sex. Works both ways though, if you want to receive, you have to be brave enough to give also!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like it....very much a turn on!!
Lurker
0 likes
This is very hot and makes our sexy time incredible. You just have to play around and see what works. My bf knows what I want and like to hear.

Extreme turn offs would be baby talk because it's the absolute worst, anything about lactation or mommy, and saying things like I want to rub my penile erection on your anus...too technical.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being talked dirty too, being called a slut or whore gets me hot but only as long as it's not a bf saying it, it's only ok when it's a one time thing or fuck buddy, or longtime bf. but dirty talk is hot, if there isn't any it's just not a good silence unless they make me scream.

Definetely baby talk I a HUGE no no.

Love,
Leila
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All for dirty talk and love saying and hearing both. I love to moan and if I am fucking a guy in hotel, I want the neighbors to hear. So yes, big turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
To me the words like bitch whore cunt are usually like music
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

You are absolutely right Ashleigh, any use of the word 'daddy' or 'mama' or anything like 'sister' or 'brother' and I would go droopy and head for the door.

But other hot nasty dirty talk, yelling, hair pulling, butt slapping and its on! Tear the house down and rattle the windows! I'd rather not end up with a bloody back though, that looks like I had wrestling match with a mountain lion.

Hey I always thought that dirty talk was part of really hot sex. Tell me what you think and what you feel and expect at least the same level of vulgarity back from me.

As far as Cunt I think it is a wonderful word and use it a lot myself. Now if you tell me "What a Fucking Hot Cunt I am" You my have to return for several more auditions.

However if it is one of those few times thing do not go right between us and you getting ready to leave and say "You Dumb Fucking Blonde Cunt" there will not be another audition and in fact it may get you a left hook to the mouth.

Just Joking...I think
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Ah yes, Whitney, but you are to dirty talk what William Shakespeare is to iambic pentameter ;).
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Hey I always thought that dirty talk was part of really hot sex. Tell me what you think and what you feel and expect at least the same level of vulgarity back from me.

As far as Cunt I think it is a wonderful word and use it a lot myself. Now if you tell me "What a Fucking Hot Cunt I am" You my have to return for several more auditions.

However if it is one of those few times thing do not go right between us and you getting ready to leave and say "You Dumb Fucking Blonde Cunt" there will not be another audition and in fact it may get you a left hook to the mouth.

Just Joking...I think

Any words like daddy, sister, mama or anything that remind me of family don't work for me. Now all the other dirty talk words, cunt, twat, cock, slut, etc. – yeah, I'm up for that. My wife loves it, hell, she can sling it back even better. She loves to use, "you piece of meat.' smile