bisexual sex

last reply
19 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
why would some one allow his wife to have all the pussies she wants but no cocks, what if she got completely attached to another woman and became a total lesbian that hates men, what if he one day came home and finds his wife with a woman in the bed , what should he do, leave them alone or fuck both of them ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your question seems to show a lack of confidence and trust in your relationship with your wife.

Here is only my perspective...

Most women are more comfortable with experimenting with another woman.
It is usually more of a male fantasy of seeing two women together but is is also a male lack of confidence where they fear their mate will turn lesbian and leave them.

My point here is if you do not have a strong line of communication with each other and have an established set of rules when venturing out with other partners, you will already be risking your commitment to each other. This is a paramount for couples that play with others!

If you allow your wife to explore sexual pleasures with other women, and you are worried about her liking the experience so much that she will leave you, then you should be having a serious conversation with her to discuss the dynamics of your relationship and what the limits are.

The ideal situation I see for most women experimenting with another woman, is to let them be alone! Let them enjoy the experience and let them control the situation!
If they don't mind an audience, then let them dictate it! If they want you to join in, let them tell you!
If you just sit down to watch and jerk off, it may take away from the experience for them.
If you jump in and try to push your dick on them, they might just bite it off!
Let them have their time and space, and don't be thinking it is an opening for you to go fuck someone else out of revenge!

Kisses!

Steph
Cocolicious
0 likes
Steph is right.

It is important that the women set the tone. When I first started to explain my feelings to my significant other (well I knew long before him) he was bound and determined to fuck us both before she and I even started to get to know each other. It pissed us both off and eventually, and before anything happened, she didn't want to persue anything with me.

What you should realize is that if no boundaries are set by the two of you, then that is when the trouble will begin. Truth is, in my opinion, most bisexual women in relationships with men don't leave to be with a woman unless the relationship was/is in trouble, was shaky even before the idea of another woman entered her mind.

As for your remaining questions, let the women dictate the sex. Personally, when I've been alone with a female and my husband came in, we both agreed that he could join us. This is mainly because I am seriously BIsexual and I need the male form. I enjoy playing with the ladies, but I love men and more specifically, I love MY man.

Good luck and have fun but please remember, this isn't for everybody.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first of all, not all men will be quick to share their wife with anybody- male OR female.
in this particular situation, there certainly is a possibility of said wife to become attracted to the other female.
but if the man is willing and allowed this to occur in the first place, he shouldn't complain afterwards if the wife leaves him.
a woman knows how to please another woman better because they know what they like themselves.

i think if the wife wants to have any sexual relations between anyone else, that is should be while the husband is around.
so if it's another guy for his wife, some DP action. if it's another girl, some lesbian action and the guy scores with the other chick too! win-win!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Your question seems to show a lack of confidence and trust in your relationship with your wife.

Here is only my perspective...

Most women are more comfortable with experimenting with another woman.
It is usually more of a male fantasy of seeing two women together but is is also a male lack of confidence where they fear their mate will turn lesbian and leave them.

My point here is if you do not have a strong line of communication with each other and have an established set of rules when venturing out with other partners, you will already be risking your commitment to each other. This is a paramount for couples that play with others!

If you allow your wife to explore sexual pleasures with other women, and you are worried about her liking the experience so much that she will leave you, then you should be having a serious conversation with her to discuss the dynamics of your relationship and what the limits are.

The ideal situation I see for most women experimenting with another woman, is to let them be alone! Let them enjoy the experience and let them control the situation!
If they don't mind an audience, then let them dictate it! If they want you to join in, let them tell you!
If you just sit down to watch and jerk off, it may take away from the experience for them.
If you jump in and try to push your dick on them, they might just bite it off!
Let them have their time and space, and don't be thinking it is an opening for you to go fuck someone else out of revenge!

Kisses!

Steph

I agree with most of what Steph is saying. A wife being with another woman is every(almost) man's fantasy. And his ultimate desire would be to be with both of them. Many men will try to get their wife to experiment with another woman and if she is not into it, he may continue to try to convince her. Then she finally gives in to his desire and ends up loving it. And if she loves it to the point that she wants to be with women too but with out him, then he is pissed off at her when all she did was do what he wanted. Guys, you cant have it both ways!!

Also, many women may want to be with another woman but not with other guys becasue the woman can give her something her guy cant. But she may be happy with her guy so she doesnt need to be with other men since they wont give her anything that she doesnt already have. When I was "dating" men (now I have a GF and just fuck men, LOL), I would only be with that guy but would still be with several GF's. Now we both like to share, HAHA!
Lurker
0 likes
That's a lot of what-ifs and the fucking by a guy is kind of is contrary to what lesbians would want, eh? Not bi-sexuals, but you said lesbians.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yeah, we all know that part of being a lesbian is man-hate. can't be a proper lesbian if you actually like guys, right?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So if a woman eats pussy , then she siddenly hates men? ...... how is that logical?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by baaadboy
why would some one allow his wife to have all the pussies she wants but no cocks, what if she got completely attached to another woman and became a total lesbian that hates men, what if he one day came home and finds his wife with a woman in the bed , what should he do, leave them alone or fuck both of them ??

Then you might want to try to talk it out with her first and if that doesn't work well.......umm what are the disvoice laws in your area??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any exploration outside of a marriage..should be with both husband & wife together

if either want to do it alone..that is an affair plain & simple

dont get married f you want to fuck people without your spouse

me i dont share...if my husband said he needed another w/o me...out he would go

i am so demanding in bed..there is zero way he would ever have the energy

to me that is not a confidence issue..it is a commitment issue...

but alas i am a conservative...& old fashioned it seems

fuck together..or be ..apart.

again THESE are my opinions..zero judgement on others
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I agree with most of what Steph is saying. A wife being with another woman is every(almost) man's fantasy. And his ultimate desire would be to be with both of them. Many men will try to get their wife to experiment with another woman and if she is not into it, he may continue to try to convince her. Then she finally gives in to his desire and ends up loving it. And if she loves it to the point that she wants to be with women too but with out him, then he is pissed off at her when all she did was do what he wanted. Guys, you cant have it both ways!!

Also, many women may want to be with another woman but not with other guys becasue the woman can give her something her guy cant. But she may be happy with her guy so she doesnt need to be with other men since they wont give her anything that she doesnt already have. When I was "dating" men (now I have a GF and just fuck men, LOL), I would only be with that guy but would still be with several GF's. Now we both like to share, HAHA!

Both Nikki and Steff sound like wise woman that I must have known in another life.

I am not sure that a man can push his S/O in the life of a BiSexual or Lesbian if the genes were not already growing and just need cultivation to be bring the seed to germination. There is a risk for the guy and that is completely within his control.

Your partner comes home after the first time out with a special girl and says "Oh god honey that was so amazing." Could you handle that without knowing she was say her girl friend was much better than you are in pleasing her.

Could you handle that? As far as watching and being part of this new experience, give her a chance to find her way in this new ecstasy. If you push too much you may find that you have closed the door to something the two of you that could be very special.

It is pretty clear in the litrature that we may all have some of the gene to walk on both sides
of the sexual aisle, but in many cases there must be some event that brings out the change.

Encouraging you S/O to explore may have risks, but they are risks that were alway there, but it could also bring joys into your life that you cold not imagine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by baaadboy
why would some one allow his wife to have all the pussies she wants but no cocks,

Because he wants her to be happy and he can't give her what she wants except by giving her permission to get it elsewhere. Some guys are comfortable letting their wives get cock elsewhere, but that is just way less acceptable to me than if she wanted to dally with the mind and body of another woman. Another woman is something I can't be expected to compete with, because I don't have the parts.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
yeah, we all know that part of being a lesbian is man-hate. can't be a proper lesbian if you actually like guys, right?

Finally, one of them confesses
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1ball

Because he wants her to be happy and he can't give her what she wants except by giving her permission to get it elsewhere. Some guys are comfortable letting their wives get cock elsewhere, but that is just way less acceptable to me than if she wanted to dally with the mind and body of another woman. Another woman is something I can't be expected to compete with, because I don't have the parts.

All the more reason one shouldn't be in that type of relationship to begin with
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by menarealwaysignorged

Finally, one of them confesses

you know something? fuck you and your passive-aggressiveness. speaking for myself, if you poll the guys here on Lush, i bet you'll find that i am friends with a lot of them, probably as many as i have girl-friends, and that i treat everyone on an individual basis, and people, men and women, who treat me with respect, i give the same in return...

you know, it's funny, but for your bluster about lesbians hating men, you certainly seem to hate women, or is it just lesbians, not that it matters, either way you come off as an ass. if that was your intent, you succeeded - or perhaps this is the only way you can get any attention from girls? reminds me of the boys who, if they liked a girl, would pull her hair or throw rocks at her or call her names - thing is, they had the excuse that they were like 8 years old.

so, Mr. 8 Year Old, you can take your attitude and shove it up your ass - Lush is a wonderful community of diverse people who strive to get along despite their many differences, be it GENDER, sexual preference, political leanings, religion, homelands, and, obviously kinks, fetishes, fantasies, and lusts. If that doesn't appeal to you, if you have NO interest in being part of the whole community, if you really are such a prick as you portray yourself and have a grudge against the entire female sex whom you target on a regular basis, than perhaps you should re-think your reasons for being here.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you know something? fuck you and your passive-aggressiveness. speaking for myself, if you poll the guys here on Lush, i bet you'll find that i am friends with a lot of them, probably as many as i have girl-friends, and that i treat everyone on an individual basis, and people, men and women, who treat me with respect, i give the same in return...

you know, it's funny, but for your bluster about lesbians hating men, you certainly seem to hate women, or is it just lesbians, not that it matters, either way you come off as an ass. if that was your intent, you succeeded - or perhaps this is the only way you can get any attention from girls? reminds me of the boys who, if they liked a girl, would pull her hair or throw rocks at her or call her names - thing is, they had the excuse that they were like 8 years old.

so, Mr. 8 Year Old, you can take your attitude and shove it up your ass - Lush is a wonderful community of diverse people who strive to get along despite their many differences, be it GENDER, sexual preference, political leanings, religion, homelands, and, obviously kinks, fetishes, fantasies, and lusts. If that doesn't appeal to you, if you have NO interest in being part of the whole community, if you really are such a prick as you portray yourself and have a grudge against the entire female sex whom you target on a regular basis, than perhaps you should re-think your reasons for being here.

=d>

I don't know you Sprite, but I know it takes a certain level of prick to incur this wrath of yours. Bravo. I too have seen him spew his venom from forum to forum but have kept quiet. You get what you give. He goes around being hateful and then pretends that he was right all along when he pisses a female off and she tells him so. But sadly enough, he constantly fails to recognize a self-fulfilling prophecy.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Very well said. Especially the bold bit. It's hard to come to terms with what we don't understand or feel comfortable with, but to try makes us a stronger, better person, in my opinion.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What one should or shouldn't do is not something I would take your advice on. You've offered nothing to recommend yourself as a good source of relationship advice. I've got over twenty-five years of marriage experience. That has included learning when to bend, when to put the foot down, when to demand, and how to draw something worthwhile from a situation that is often far less than ideal for either of us. What life experiences do you have to offer? A set of failed relationships because you just didn't know how to pick 'em?
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless you have an open relationship, than I do not think it is going to work. I am bisexual, and I always have been, and I will always be bisexual. I am in a relationship with a Lovely man, and an amazing woman. it works for us, because we are all honest with each other. There is no Jealousy. I have been with my boyfriend the longest. He knows that I am attracted to woman, and the girl that I have been with, we have been together for almost a year now. We all Love each other. it works for us. For some people it doesn't work, but for some it does. It works for us.