Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you feel if your real life husband forgot your birthday, but knows every feeling of his o

last reply
22 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
everything about...?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
his online lovers feelings, what they need.
Lurker
0 likes
But knows everything about his online lovers...what they feel?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chances are if you have a husband/bf, and he has online lovers, then him forgetting about your birthday is the least of your concerns.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I'd feel that he cares more about his online lovers than me .... I'd be packing a bag (his or mine) and saying adios.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok who got into my diary. Well today is my birthday and he did forget. He has numerous account for hookups and remembers everything they like and don't like, birthdays, their first date, anniversaries to name a few. How does it make me feel...like crap. I put up with it for a long time. For the first time in my life I stood up for myself. Kicked his cheating but to the road and I am getting a divorce. Not because he forgot my birthday but he forgot what true love really is and how one lie can destroy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Good for you, nobody has to put up with that
Lurker
0 likes
Well there never was "another", but nevertheless, my birthday was forgotten a couple of times, as well a few anniversaries. The feeling?, another disappointment racked up on the tally sheet. Apparently "you women" are so much better at remembering those things. I doubt if he'll ever forget the time his dinner flew at him from across the room the last time he forgot. Twas the beginning of the end......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just for the record, women forget too. Of all my closest friends, I'm the youngest. They all had surprise 40th birthday parties with all family and friends present. When my 40th bday came around I got absolutely nothing. Even though I didn't expect or want a party since my bday is so close to Christmas, a gift or Happy Birthday would have been nice. And I got chewed out for being annoyed. Pfft.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does get disappointing if a guy forgets such events as birthdays. I know a few times when my birthday has rolled around and I always talk about my birthday being in a week, a few days etc. Only to feel that sharp stab of disappointment when all I get from my beloved is a happy birthday.

When my mother asks what did boyfriend get you I just shrug and she gets hurt too especially since I have been with boyfriend for well over half a decade. She gets hurt that I feel upset that my boyfriend didn't get me anything. Even when I remember his birthday and go out of the way for it with him by buying him presents, taking him out for dinner and fussing over him. He kind of forgets.

So last year I placed a reminder to him. On my day it was just happy birthday. No card, no present. It was only after I begged him to take me to the beach, that he took me and took me out for dinner. When his birthday rolled around I just said happy birthday and didn't really do anything for him. In fact I pretended that nothing really specially was happening on his birthday.

He got the hint.

This year he not only woke me up with a kiss. He let me go back to sleep. He drove three suburbs away to get coffee and some sweet cakes. Surprised me with a $400 bracelet and $80 earrings (boyfriend left the docket in the carry case), took us out to get a couples pampering session at a beauty spa. And took me out to a comedy act that I wanted to see.

---

I know I might have just waffled on but just want to say maybe you should do that for his birthday. Maybe get him to take the hint that birthdays work both ways.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife forgot my birthday twice and are wedding ans, it made me wonder if i had married the right person

she is slowly getting their....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be beyond angry, for me Birthdays are very special and always do that extra stuff to make people feel super important on their day. Maybe its my moms fault because she spoils me to death on my Bday.

It doesnt have to be expensive gifts, but breakfast in bed, calling or texting to see how the day is going, giving the person tons of kisses and making them feel loved, that you are happy that they where born.

For me it would be a deal breaker specially because as some other have said, i love my Bday so much that i let people know that is coming for a long time, so the excuse i forgot its not good for me because i reminded it to you a lot of times!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
reading all these posts have made me sad.

Sad that people who are together (or in LM's case, close friends) don''t think that much of the other person.

Birthdays are such special days. Yes as we age, it seems to mean less (meaning god, I'm getting older!) ..... but it is YOUR special day. Doesn't matter if you don't want to celebrate it but for someone dear to you to acknowledge your day makes your day even more special.

I have never been with someone who has forgotten my birthday, or our anniversary. I would take him forgetting my (and our) day as lack of caring for me. Not acceptable. I'd be changing who I am with, and quick. Life is too short ... and I love reasons to celebrate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Chances are if you have a husband/bf, and he has online lovers, then him forgetting about your birthday is the least of your concerns.

hehee...love you LM! ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought you were single, hotstuff.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After 38 years, wife has finally figured out when my b'day is -- I've never missed hers, but then too, it's easy to remember since it's the day before Valentine's Day. Same with anniversary, whitch I did almost forget 1 year. The one that hurt the worst was one Christmas everybody in the family got something from her, except me. She said later that she'd given me my christmas present early -- so early I didn't remember & back then, my memory wasn't at all flakey. I've ALWAYS had something under the tree for her even if it was just a pack of cigs. Does she have online lovers?? Don't know, but some of her forgetfulness was way before WWW.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
utterly mad..& would call a lawyer....b-days are a dam MUST!
Lurker
0 likes
I know if I was married I would be upset if my husband forgot my birthday or our anniversary.
Lurker
0 likes
ANYTHING THAT YOU'VE SAID GUYS ARE BEING REMEMBERED BY YOUR WOMAN. SO DON'T FAIL US, WE ARE A SUPERB DETECTIVE.

I'M EXPECTING THAT MY REAL-LIFE HUSBAND IS THE PRICELESS GIFT ON MY BIRTHDAY. I WILL BE DEVASTATED IF HE'D FORGOTTEN THAT DAY. IT MEANS THAT HIS FULL ATTENTION AND LOYALTY IS NO LONGER IN ME. I'M ECCENTRIC WHEN IT COMES TO MY "BELONGINGS", SO MUCH THAT I COULD DO EVERYTHING JUST TO WIN IT BACK. AND IF HE CONTINUES TO HAVE A COMMUNICATION ON HIS ONLINE LOVERS, I WILL NEVER. EVER. GIVE HIM AN OPTION TO HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM; 'em TOO SEXY TO GIVE UP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well..... I would say he has decided to take you for granted. And his actiions tell on him. That he does not respect you. You need to jerk a knot in his ass and draw him back in line. JUST SAYIN √
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Only people who have forgotten about my birthday is my family and my friends.
I've had very good luck with my men, they remember it. (Maybe because I tell them about it a week in advance so they shall not forget it.)
Facebook helps friends to remember it, doesn't really feel real.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After many years of being made to feel that whatever I got my wife was just not good enough, I stopped giving. She felt very hurt and when she expressed how hurt she was, I told her that this would be the new benchmark for what is or isn't good enough, that I was tired of getting it wrong no matter how hard I tried and that there is no requirement that each gift be better than the last one. Everything I've gotten her since then was appreciated. I guess I'm saying that being not easy to please can be a cause for not trying.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust