0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For me it is the following:
Texas
Tennessee
British/Irish
0 likes
I had a girlfriend from Martinique, her French accent was so arousing...
she remains my favorite.

I savor a Spanish accent, and adore listening to Sofía Vergara and Salma Hayek.
But being American, I enjoy most of the accents of Europe.

I would add that I can become hypnotized listening to a southern belle.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm. Thats very interesting and unique. I guess the French accent has that certain appeal.
For me, personally, a soft Southern or Western drawl just makes me pant with unabashed desire.
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Irish, Scot, Brit, Welsh .... Nothing sexier. Well, except maybe Austrailian. If Nicola wants to talk dirty to me ...
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
Ah. Okay. I see. Thats cool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spanish girls speaking english
polish accent
english
australian
Lurker
0 likes
Hawaiian
Dominicanos
Argentinian
Lurker
0 likes
Indian girl with British accent and
Spain Spanish
Lurker
0 likes
British
Italian
Australian
Irish
African
Spanish
French
Swedish
Lurker
0 likes
Russian/Ukrainian - it has a kind of hardness that is also sexy
Texan - the complete opposite of the above, soft and tuneful
Japanese - something about the Japanese accent which I cannot place just gets me going
Irish - as long as it isn't too thick (the accent not the woman)
Italian - the slow smouldering accent with plenty of nuances

There are several more, but I can't think of them just now. I can find something sexy in most accents.
Lurker
0 likes
Thats cool. I like a woman in tightjeans and boots to go along with that Texas accent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
American Southern (not hick)
Irish
Scottish
Aussie
Brazilian
Argentine
Trinidad
British
Canadian

I love to hear the Spanish, Italian and Portuguese Language
Lurker
0 likes
I've heard some interesting accents like one from Longview (East Texas) that didn't sound too bad.
I actually get a kick out of the way "Joy" on My Name is Earl speaks and her accent is kind of hicky.
Then again I love that West Texas accent along with those West Texas women.
Lurker
0 likes
french, spanish, german, and some regional accents are appealing to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I think quite a few accents are sexy. As an impersonator (Of accents not people) I like quite a few.

Spanish
Australian
South African
Russian
Italian

Some American especially southern accents
Lurker
0 likes
Thats awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
I had a girlfriend from Martinique, her French accent was so arousing...
she remains my favorite.

I savor a Spanish accent, and adore listening to Sofía Vergara and Salma Hayek.
But being American, I enjoy most of the accents of Europe.

That is interesting ... how you adore Sofia Vergara and Salma Hayek' accent. It seems a lot of men feel the same way. I don't think it's just their beauty either.

Those are two accents, that after a while, makes it hard for me to listen to.
They are beautiful though. I don't mind hearing them speak in their native tongue.
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Irish
Scottish
Aussie
Brazilian
Argentine
Trinidad
British
Canadian

I knew it Hahahahaha! You're not so bad yourself darlin'!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
French
South African
English
Irish
Australian

Those are my top faves that would turn my head purely based on the appeal of the accent, but there are many others that are sexy.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Irish
Scottish
Aussie
Brazilian
Argentine
Trinidad
British
Canadian

Toss out those fake American Southern accents you so often hear in movies and on TV. They are horrible. Growing up in the south I had no idea they were depicting southerners most of the time. And that hick thing you've heard, that is a class thing, the southern equivalent of the Brit cockney, that obnoxious Bronx thing, or worse that Jersey Shore hick accent. That Jersey Shore accent is the biggest turn-off ever,

If you want to know how my accent sounds listen to Holly Hunter, Kim Basinger, Julia Roberts, Josh Holloway, Samuel L. Jackson and Ryan Seacrest. They all grew up within an hour drive of where I did in north Georgia, and their accents are fairly prominent. Especially Holly Hunter, Julia Roberts, and Josh Holloway who have very thick north Georgia accents.

I love certain British accents, Aussie, French & several of the Caribbean accents. But sexy chicks with thick authentic southern accents always melt my heart. My favorite might be the Charleston coastal aristocratic southern accent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
better yet, Buzz. Turn one of of stories into an audio story. Let us see if you sound like Ryan Seacrest.
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Potuguese from Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo!

The girls from Rio sound like they are constantly singing all while stressing their "s" into a "sh" when at the end of a word.
example: Car in portugues is: carros (Ka - hos) In rio they pronouce it: carrosh (Ka - hoSH)

The girls from São Paulo are very articulate and pronounce the language perfectl. Their diferencial is that they stress their "r" rolling them into a seductive purr...
example: Door in portugues is: porta (PuH - ta) In São Paulo they pronounce it: porrrrta
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by secretcharm
better yet, Buzz. Turn one of of stories into an audio story. Let us see if you sound like Ryan Seacrest.

Ryan has a bit more of that TV thing going on. But he can break out into some big time "y'all's" and drawls if he wants to.qz9lqn6f6BGPZy6P He should start the show off with a big ole "Howdy!"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Italian
True Spanish (Castilian)
French, but not snobby French
Southern, But only on Women
Australian
South African
British, But again only on women
Irish, Especially on men
Swedish
Icelandic, One very special lady in particular, LOL
French Canadian
Lurker
0 likes
i love listening to mazza when she reads a story, so scottish and whatever accent nikki has, i'll bet it is sexy. as for me i speak in a georgia twang
Lurker
0 likes
A sexy Southern Drool like my Sassy's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are several that will get me every time:
Kate Hepburn's American Upper Middle Class New England; LauraLee_sugah's Upper Class American Southern; and Glenda Jackson's educated British accent in Elizabeth R.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Thats cool. I tend to stick with American accents. My Mistress has this soft midwest drawl that makes my heart flutter.
Lurker
0 likes
French
Japanese
Scandanavian
Lurker
0 likes
we all have our own preferences. nothing at all wrong with those listed.