Deciding between two girls

last reply
8 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm currently dating this amazing girl but I have a shot with a girl that I am still in love with, what do I do I can't decide o.O
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i would try to see if they got along enough to talk to them about you being with them both at the same time....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well why did you and your ex break u/ not happen? Has anything changed for things to be different now?

If nothing has changed. Stick with the new chick.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My 2 cents: go with the best cook
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'm disappointed in the lack of serious answers.

Step 1

What you have to do is get two cell phones. Cell phones are the number one way to get caught slipping up. Obviously this will be too tough a choice so you must get an extra phone. Work up a story for the more naive of the two as to why you changed your number.

Step 2

You need to work on alibis with a best friend but also someone that is not someone that your GF's will perceive as someone who will say anything to get your back. A female is perfect... An older one... Grandmas are the best if they are down like that.

Step 3

Tell your conscience to chill the fuck out already and stop being such a pussy. That will get you caught up too.

Step 4

It can't go on forever, make a choice before you lose them both. Regret can be a cunt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
read this by mr depp

if you are choosig betwee two ladies

choose # 2

if you were really i love

you would ot have looked at her i the first place

you would have stayed with the first

sorry my letter after m is out

thought this was really great advice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
if you are choosing between two ladies

choose # 2

if you were really in love

you would not have looked at her in the first place

you would have stayed with the first

thought this was really great advice

SO TRUE!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you can't date them both? what about an open relationship? maybe they're into each other, though the danger of that is they might be more into each other then you, and dump you and become gfs. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think anyone I've ever dated would have been okay with an open relationship. Most women aren't, or at least the sort I attract, all are interested in commitment. Often that isn't an option. If things are at a low level, enjoy and perhaps someone will stand out. If you're serious about someone, you really owe it to them to put their needs first.