whats the best way to deal with a unruly slave

last reply
12 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have had troubles in the past with control they have always worked out but i want to discourage any further disobedience. any suggestions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an extremely bad habit of being tardy.

My Dom tried everything to break me of this habit.
I guess I was late to meet him one too many times.

I was dragged out of bed one Saturday morning and deposited in the local laundromat while he sat back and read a book.
I had to fold clothes for everyone in the place for 6hrs. There were alot of happy people.
They must've hated doing and folding laundry as much as I did.
It was an absolute nightmare. But I learned my lesson.
I haven't been been late for anything since then.

*And yes... I still hate doing laundry - I send it out to be done when I can
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The best way to discourage a sub from misbehaving will vary from sub to sub, you will need to find what works on them.

Personally I keep a crop hanging on the handle to the room to remind my pet what will happen should she misbehave. But this might not work for all.

Also, some subs just misbehave a lot, it is in their nature, and will be very hard for them to stop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
see...this is why i could never be a slave or a sub..i have a difficult time doing what im told. i like to rebel ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
a crop always works when applied to my bum
Lurker
0 likes
An unruly slave can be a bit of trouble. Sometimes my slave misbehaves just so she will be spanked (guess I don't do it enough?). A new variations needs to be found, the crop idea sounded good, maybe ...
Lurker
0 likes
If you and your submissive have trust, which is the corner stone of any BDSM relationship, You will know what it takes to control the unruly behavior, if they are being unruly it is usually to see how far they can push it with You, or that they want more of your attention in some way, a pain punishment could work if your submissive doesnt deal well with the pain, but, with all punishments the main objective is to make sure they know they have displeased You, and if they do know that, and still are unruly sadly you have a problem that needs to be addressed ASAP in your relationship. As an old friend of mine always says.."just saying....."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you need to find the reason they being unruly. Is it they want more attention sometimes pushing and acting up even to get negative attentions are welcomed and maybe a sign something is wrong.

For me I know I'll push to see what is the breaking point. How far I can push before they walk or end a session. I need to know where my boundaries are and seeing if I'll be punished or will it be overlooked.

But when he pushed back and gave me the punishment I was working towards ex. Ignoring me or giving me an assignment he knew would bring my attitude back around. well no sub likes to be ignored by her Dom...It made me sad to disappoint as it should for all.

Then there are some that just push for the sake of pushing and likes to be punished..But knowing your submissive you should know what she hates that might bring her around.. Be aware of their feelings she may be hiding something from you or sensing the Dom is pulling away and at a loss of what to do. Communication is so important without it ....you drift and eventually move on.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MullinsTiger
any suggestions?

Unruly slaves...I like how the Romans handled the situation.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Unruly slaves...I like how the Romans handled the situation.

Yeah, but nowadays if you try this you have no idea how much paperwork you'll wind up having to deal with.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
0 likes
deny them their master/mistress affection... works everytime... if they are a true slave/sub
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Todd
If you and your submissive have trust, which is the corner stone of any BDSM relationship, You will know what it takes to control the unruly behavior, if they are being unruly it is usually to see how far they can push it with You, or that they want more of your attention in some way, a pain punishment could work if your submissive doesnt deal well with the pain, but, with all punishments the main objective is to make sure they know they have displeased You, and if they do know that, and still are unruly sadly you have a problem that needs to be addressed ASAP in your relationship. As an old friend of mine always says.."just saying....."

This is exactly right. A Master/Mistress duty is too find out what is causing this behaviour first then make plans by the individual sub to break them of it
if they wont stop with any other form of punishment remember a Master/Mistress always has the right to say to the sub "I Release You"
Lurker
0 likes
there are many ways ways to get a sub to behave and as said before depends on the subI keep a riding crop handy but very rearely have I had to use it ,Also deepnds on where you are in the relationship also but it sounds like she has not taken you seriously yet you you must take control and show in ina way she will figure out you are for real like Isaid depends on sub I prefer mild sexual torture for example bring them right to the edge and walk away but they are bound so they cannot not touch themselves and do it again and again and again don't give in to there wimpers and pleads make her beg and submit to you and then untie her and tell she is not to cum until you give her permission .this works well over a weekend .so hope this helps