last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes

What happens in Vegas...

Many people will apparently pay well above market value for anything, especially when they've earned a hangover from hell.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
There must be laws against these things...seems a little irresponsible and dangerous when you consider the possible side effects.

A doctor friend of mine regularly hooks himself up to a drip before hitting the hay, after an evening out on the tiles.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
An oxycodone pill will do the trick perfectly, too.
Lurker
0 likes
Ill stick to my black coffee, aspirin, fruit and gatorade combo!!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I've said it before, but Milk Thistle taken before drinking, then before bed and then perhaps a couple of times throughout the next day, will help the liver to process the toxins from the alcohol and pretty much eliminate your hangover altogether.

Keep yourself hydrated, drink plenty water and perhaps even a glass of milk (apparently the fats help. A banana smoothie is a good idea too)

Eat! The next morning, you should eat something...
Lurker
0 likes
I think I'll stick to my black coffee and a bacon sarnie all the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a freezing cold can if coke and bacon and egg breaky
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I cured my hangover problem 20 years ago. I stopped getting drunk! No, I'm not a Teetotaler. In fact, I am a home beer brewer. But I know when to quit drinking and have the self-control to do it. My last session of being "commode hugging drunk" made me vow to never do that again and so far I have been successful. OK, soap box is stored back in the closet .... let's go tip a pint
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
Few pints of water and a sauna followed by a fry-up works for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swear by soup noodles or pasta at the end of the night.

My sister, rugby player and party girl, swears by these crazy Tamarid Pills from Japan.
The problem with thosenis you have to take them before you go out, which takes forsight.

Also makes you pee all sorts of funny colours...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Not gonna lie... I would totally get on that bus. Great idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i gave it up 4 months ago...i DO NOT miss the hangovers! lmao.

p.s at the hospital where my husband works young nurses would frequently come onto the unit and steal IV pumps and bags to take home for themselves.

edit...EX husband. i forget that sometimes...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, no hangovers.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.