Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

suggest me a way where I can earn 1000 dollars in 7 days !!!

last reply
45 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I broke a sculpture today ! And it was of my senior's ...... now I have to pay him .. please suggest me a way , where I can earn that .
Matriarch
0 likes
Are you willing to put your body on the line?

How good are you at washing up?

How many healthy organs do you have left?

Will he accept a payment scheme?

Joking aside, his insurance should cover it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
aah nicola, he is just a student and doesnt have any insurance thing for his work .. sad
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You should be able to come to an agreement. Many of Nicola's suggestions warrant further study.

If not...eh, follow the lead of the great George W. Bush - "fuck 'em...it's someone else's problem now."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a little confused. I am assuming you are a teacher and he is your student. What type of sculpture? How do you know it is worth $1000? Did it happen in a school? If it did, i would think the school has insurance which should cover it.

But if you must pay him, see if he will accept a payment plan so you dont have to do anything drastic. Or you could try doing pharma testing (not something I would do) but you most probably wont earn that much so fast. Or maybe "dancing"!

Good Luck
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Oooh, time to gamble! Try sports-betting or poker. Either that or hit the local pawn shop with all your worldly possessions.

By the way - 7 days to pay is a joke. Who is this guy? the Mafia sculptor? What happens if you can't pay in 7 days? Does Uncle Vito pay you a visit in the night with the plaster horse head?

Most reasonable people understand that a payment plan is in order here - especially since it was an accident. Even small-claims court works that way (if it ever came to it).

Tell him to chill out for now and work on a plan that's reasonable. Don't get bullied into doing something ridiculous.
Lurker
0 likes
Just get a loan off your friends $100 off of ten of them and pay them back when you can. Or if some are too stingy $200 off five of them. What are friends for, eh?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To make money, you gotta spend money. Your first purchase.... kneepads.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
To make money, you gotta spend money. Your first purchase.... kneepads.

That's COLD!!!
Artistic Tart
0 likes

"You got 7 days, Papaya. 7 and that's it. Yougottaproblemwiddat?"

Seriously though, who is this "senior" person?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Oooh, time to gamble! Try sports-betting or poker. Either that or hit the local pawn shop with all your worldly possessions.

What happens if you can't pay in 7 days? Does Uncle Vito pay you a visit in the night with the plaster horse head?

Hey!! I have an Uncle Vito!! LOL!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Hey!! I have an Uncle Vito!! LOL!!

Oops!... in that case - hey, fuhgeddaboudit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who says you have to pay him? If it is really worth that much he should have insured it. END OF STORY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get a Job
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
How about trying some crazy-glue!

Or you can always try making him a new sculpture. An even prettier one...

Shadowcat is right though. It's very difficult to prove the worth of art. If he bought this sculpture, I hope he has at least saved a receipt or had an appraisal done. If he is the original artist, well then he's trying to pull a fast-one on you.

How bad is the damage, anyway? Maybe you can have it repaired for less $. To be honest - legally, you don't really owe him anything - it was an accident. If you're paying him back, it's to maintain your relationship with him and keep things in good standing... well, and to avoid that nasty visit from Uncle Vito, of course. But I'm sure Nikki will tell him to go easy on you - this time. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As someone said above, kneepads.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even if it was an accident or if he has insurance, she broke it she's responible to repay or replace it. Accidents do happen, but they still must be paid for. If a person accidentally hits another car and damages it, he can't jsut say "oops, my bad. it was an accident." He is still responsible for the damage. No difference here.

I won't even comment on the ludicrous idea of falsely accusing someone of a crime.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xxhornyblokexx32
threaten to accuse him of sexual harassment that will get him off your back if he has stuff of such value then it should be insured he is probs a b/s'er anyway($1000 lol) or just deny doing it !

Oh yes, thats the way to go! Are you trying to be funny or are you really that much of a total slimeball?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you don't mind livecam you are good. Otherwise go in the bathroom switch off all lights(it must be complete darkness) bite any finger you want. Suck some blood and ask for the amount of money you want before swallowing. You should find it where you usually keep cash at home or under your pillow. But no need to say you shall deal with extremely negative side effects. Or rather effectively try google ads if you own a popular blog. Hope it was useful.
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Schnelhans
if you don't mind livecam you are good. Otherwise go in the bathroom switch off all lights(it must be complete darkness) bite any finger you want. Suck some blood and ask for the amount of money you want before swallowing. You should find it where you usually keep cash at home or under your pillow. But no need to say you shall deal with extremely negative side effects. Or rather effectively try google ads if you own a popular blog. Hope it was useful.

I have absolutely no idea what you just suggested! I read the words, but...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Oh yes, thats the way to go! Are you trying to be funny or are you really that much of a total slimeball?

i said threaten him not actually do it! and he is the slime ball for only giving her 7 days to pay for something he said is worth a $1000 she should get the bits that are left valued or get on ebay he obviously wants her to get on her knees with or with out knee pads which is akin to black mail
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

i said threaten him not actually do it! and he is the slime ball for only giving her 7 days to pay for something he said is worth a $1000 she should get the bits that are left valued or get on ebay he obviously wants her to get on her knees with or with out knee pads which is akin to black mail

So you want her to break the law and threaten to blackmail him with a false accusation? Wow, such integrity. We don't know why it's valued at $1000, could be that it is worth that much. Maybe he spent that much in supples and time for it to be worth $1000. Maybe he has to show it in 7 days for a final grade in college. Maybe it is/was a commissioned piece of art. Who knows.

Accidents happen, why should she shirk the responsibility to cover the damages. If she doesn't think it's worth that much, then find a compromise. Get an appraisal from someone in the know. Just ignoring it and refusing to pay "because it was an accident" is a shitty thing to do. Which by the way, she isn't doing. She's trying to work something out... if this story is factual.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

So just threatening to do it makes it right? My bad!! How would you feel if some one threatened to accuse you of or child molestation in order to get out of paying off a debt? You are a class act my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
or just emigrate!

Unless it's the Russian mob she owes, I don't think it's necessary to leave the country in order to skip out on the debt.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Schnelhans

I get the first part & the last part, Schnel... it's that finger biting scenario which I must admit is the weirdest damned thing I've read on Lush in about...oh, (since I don't verify stories anymore) about a week.

Can you elaborate about that, or do we really want to read a more detailed explanation?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a thought
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Google myfreecams