Login

What do you wear in public that says "fuck me?"

last reply
52 replies
12.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Other thread has discussion about fuck me boots and heels. What do you wear in a very public setting that says to the person you're with, strangers, or just for your amusement, that says fuck me? What have been some of the reactions you have received?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have this really short black leather skirt that comes up three inches shy below my butt and pussy. There was this one time my girlfriends and I went to this party and we fell asleep at the house. We woke up at six and started walking home. On the way home we saw a little fruit stand and there was some men carrying crates to and from the stand. I had a craving for oranges so I got a huge arm full. I dropped some so I bent over to pick up the oranges. Me still being slightly drunk forgot that I was wearing such a short skirt with a thong on. When I bent over I heard this huge crashing sound and men saying god damn and holy shit. We ended up getting the oranges for free lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had these really skin-tight nylon short-shorts, in neon yellow. I got them two sizes too small and cut out the lining. No only did they look sprayed on, but my dark bush was fairly obvious at the crotch. On top I'd wore a spaghetti-string top with no bra.

First time was to a party, and yep, a nice dyke took me home with her and strap-on-ed my brains out. She teased me the next morning too, because I didn't have anything else to wear home! She finally loaned me a long T-shirt and drove me home!

The next time I wore the outfit walking alone in the park. Lots of guys hit on me, but no girls. I was just a hassle. Wish there were lesbian-only parks!

I never liked skirts, although I loved other girls in miniskirts and no panties. I did do leggings, sometimes pretty sheer leggings that revealed a fair bit. Got lots of attention wearing those instead of pants!

In lez bars, which I used to visit, I'd wear tight jeans, T-shirt and a jiggly-bra (you know, the ones that permit lots of motion while lifting you up?). I got a decent amount of attention from both sides of the fence (butch and femme).

- Kira
Lurker
0 likes
Attitude, it says it all
Lurker
0 likes
My lucky hat.

O.k, so it hasn't worked as of yet, but one day I will come across a girl desperate enough I am sure
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If I'm going to a club, I tend to wear extremely short skirts and heels, so I'm all about the legs.

Oh, I got a black leather choker with the word 'Slut' on it as a gift that I'm due to wear in public soon, so I'll let you know the reaction I get. lol
Classified
0 likes
A wry smile and a glint in the eye!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I've got a pair of denim hotpants that expose most of my arse when I bend over - like Dancing Doll I'm all about legs.
Lurker
0 likes
To be an easy fuck, I suppose my killer heels + mini skirt + figure fitting top + stockings would get me a lot of sexual attention in public.
Lurker
0 likes
Minidress or miniskirt & heels. Stockings as well if I'm wearing a dress which is a bit longer (a couple of inches above the knees)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on where I am going really!

Maybe a short leather skirt with heels or if feeling naughty thigh high leather boots, tight low cut top. The message usualy cums across loud and clear in that outfit.

If summer and outside, maybe really short shorts and cropped tank top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If I'm going to a club, I tend to wear extremely short skirts and heels, so I'm all about the legs.

Oh, I got a black leather choker with the word 'Slut' on it as a gift that I'm due to wear in public soon, so I'll let you know the reaction I get. lol

DD, cant wait to hear the reaction to that choker!! You're so naughty!!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A baseball cap,but the laws frown on it totaly being my only garb
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

DD, cant wait to hear the reaction to that choker!! You're so naughty!!! LOL

Well, technically not as naughty as you think on this one - but I lost a dirty bet...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat
Attitude, it says it all

I agree with Wildcat on this, and couple that attitude with a crossing of the legs, or a second button undone, or an 'Oh my I dropped my napkin' accident and I find the planned wardrobe isn't really that important, although perhaps heels and hosiery ALWAYS are.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
~I love my short shorts and knee high boots, i wear them whenever i can, but the funniest reactin i got was being slapped on the ass because i turned and punched him in the face! Ooops Reflexes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my hot shorts with a white top !! silly well this is my usual dress , and have no idea how to seduce men !
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tyler80
My lucky hat.

O.k, so it hasn't worked as of yet, but one day I will come across a girl desperate enough I am sure

Ha, I think the desperate one is the owner of the hat. Put some money in it and I reckon it'll go down a treat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its not about what I wear but leaving a few of my buttons undone on my blouse, guys love a tempting cleavage to drool over
Lurker
0 likes
My black skirt, dark stockings, and heels usually do the trick. The skirt isn't super short, but at mid thigh, it teases the guys with peeks of my garter straps and bare thigh when I'm sitting on a bar stool. Blouse-wise I have several from more conservative to more low-cut. From there, a brew and good conversation will get things going.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, attitude is uppermost to wear out!

Having said that deep cleavage, minis and heels do suggest the same too! lol!

Oh, also eyes contact, body language and a smile that says......
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

A lady after my own heart!
Lurker
0 likes
When I go to the beach I wear this lacy bink bikini that my dark nipples show through, I get a lot of stairs. I also a lingerie set like it but only my GF gets to see that ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I agree that attitude is the key, but of course it takes a sexy outfit to have the right attitude.

I have a lot of sexy clothes but there is one outfit I often wear when I want maximum attention and a killer attitude even though it isn't necessarily the sexiest outfit I have. It includes a black satin pleated miniskirt, a tight black fitted t-shirt, a thin black studded leather choker and usually heels (open or, low cut boots or long boots - depending on the season) though it also works for me if barefoot. And I always tie my hair up into a simple pony tail high up on the back of my head when I wear this outfit. But I think what makes this outfit so special is the history I've had with it. Every time I put it on all the past experiences I've had wearing it come flooding back.

The combination of all these things makes me feel super confident and all-powerful and this outfit and puts me in a 'fuck me' attitude like no other outfit I have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is attitude too, when I go out to look for some fun I think my attitude say come fuck mesmile And I also like to wear a very short mini skirt, sheer blouse sometimes with bra and sometime not, very tiny thong panty and four or five inch heels and I put on my anklet bracelet too. It has always worked for me.
0 likes
Such great answers!

So perfect on the ankle bracelet. I remember some years ago, on a morning radio show, the conversation was whether a ankle bracelet was saying "fuck me." Of course, they didn't use those word, bu that is what it was about. It's so true, ankle bracelets drive me a bit wild. Same with chokers, even if they aren't overtly sexual.
Fireman
0 likes
Hi, I'm sure you can seduce a lot of men with no problem. The hot shorts and white top would work for me.

Quote by papaya
my hot shorts with a white top !! silly well this is my usual dress , and have no idea how to seduce men !
Fireman
0 likes
i'm sure you have no problem in seducing men.

Quote by AnnieLuvsToFu
I think it is attitude too, when I go out to look for some fun I think my attitude say come fuck mesmile And I also like to wear a very short mini skirt, sheer blouse sometimes with bra and sometime not, very tiny thong panty and four or five inch heels and I put on my anklet bracelet too. It has always worked for me.