Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Excuse me gentlemen but I have a question. Do you prefer big tits or a big ass?

last reply
118 replies
14.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
tits......no......ass.......no tits........ I can't decide. Both are fantastic.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Big - neither.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, i'm gonna go with tits. Tomorrow this veiw could have changed but right now i'm feeling the tits.

Not literally obviously.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Big" isn't the key ... an ass can be too big or too skinny, tits can be too big or too small. Every now and then we cum across PERFECT tits and PERFECT ass. I hate fake tits if they're obviously fake. I'd rather have small than fake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if i am honest i love a beautiful ass more than boobs...and when it comes to big...im not sure what that means! I will just go with ass...ha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just big for either, doesn't do it for me. A women's body is more than the sum of its parts. It's the way she carries herself, how she feels about herself which comes across as sexy and beautiful. That said, I'm more inclined to watch a lovely butt in tight jeans or a tight skirt.
Lurker
0 likes
Tough call ... on balance, I'm going for tits, but it depends how you use them. A big ass that moves with a swagger is fantastic and a real turn on, especially when you see it rising and falling on a cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i feel horrible making this decision as much as i love tits, but im gonna say ass. aww poor tits i love you so very much, yes i do. please dont be mad at me. no babies i will love you forever.
Site administrator
0 likes
Absolutely big boobies but not to the extent that they meet the ladies footwear when not wearing a bra !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's a choice of one or the other, I'm going to say ass.
Every woman looks good with a well curved ass, but they only look good with a set of double-D's if they have the curves to go with it. Coconuts belong on palm trees, watermelons don't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ass for me please, not too big though.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big isn’t the right question, because there is such a thing as too big. On the other hand, there is something I like to call “just right”, the perfect fit to her frame, the perfect handful or mouthful. And when you come right down to it, is there such a thing as too small if it feels right and tastes good? A woman’s body is a glorious thing to behold, so let’s enjoy it as it is. But if I had to choose between bigger tits or bigger ass, I will take the bigger tits, thank you very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
second what tjrogue says. proportion means everything. female form is a wonderland
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neither should be too big or too small .. like the comments before me, it should be proportional.
Tits do have a bigger proportional range. an ass should be shaped nicely, not a matter of size.
Lurker
0 likes
I am completely an ass man!!!
Lurker
0 likes
ASS!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You said "prefer" so someone may prefer both big lol. Anyway, I cannot answer it, I have never looked or favorite one or the other or both. If the woman has it.. good. What I would prefer is a nice attitude that makes me wanting her.

Well OK, maybe I could answer it. If I were to pay for sex with someone with a big butt or big boobs I would go with the big boobs. No nice attitude needed there, but again I never been with a prostitute.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big or small, Ass all the way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big tits and a nicely shaped ass. But even most important: smooth skin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TJRogue
Big isn’t the right question, because there is such a thing as too big. On the other hand, there is something I like to call “just right”, the perfect fit to her frame, the perfect handful or mouthful. And when you come right down to it, is there such a thing as too small if it feels right and tastes good? A woman’s body is a glorious thing to behold, so let’s enjoy it as it is. But if I had to choose between bigger tits or bigger ass, I will take the bigger tits, thank you very much.

I agree with TJRoge except I am a ass man. Nice butt on the perfect frame wow! tell me what you want girl and ill get it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone seems to be struggling with the word "big" and I know what they mean.I think Voluptuous does it for me and it has to be the tits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had to choose it would be big bum every time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always prefer big ass, but a big ass with a pair of big tits...ohhhhhhh....that must be a dream situation...ahhhhhhhhhh!!
Lurker
0 likes
Big ass with a decent set of tits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both. Natural tits are better. And if a girls ass or boobs are too big, then that's a turn off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's like being asked if i prefer food or water. I'm not ready to commit to one or the other lol

I do not like it when a woman has no ass though.