Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it better for your women to be soft, natural, and rounded or?

last reply
28 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm naturally a big girl and want to know if I should start exercising again...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exercise is good for us all and I should definately do more of it then I do ....but the time issue!! But I think your question is more about your appearance and to that I would say it is totally up to you. You are very attractive in your profile picture, and being naturally a big girl has many benefits. Maybe if we could exercise together......
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by redlips
Exercise is good for us all and I should definately do more of it then I do ....but the time issue!! But I think your question is more about your appearance and to that I would say it is totally up to you. You are very attractive in your profile picture, and being naturally a big girl has many benefits. Maybe if we could exercise together......

Sounds fun! haha thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I like soft and rounded. That's just me though.
0 likes
Carissa, I do agree with Redlips that exercise is good for everyone... for health.
I think you look great and others seem to agree, so love yourself.

Then treat yourself to equal quantities of moderate exercise and with spa time.
The spa time is just because you deserve to reward yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
you look delicious how you are and beautiful, so soft and rounded is good
Lurker
0 likes
i think she is more interested in what we think of her
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Size is relative, personally a healthy woman small or larger who has confidence in herself is the sexiest thing.
there is such a thing as TOO skinny IMO,same as too big.
I'll take soft and round and natural over skinny and plastic any day, but it is all about how YOU feel about the way you look ( said by a guy whos sixpack has tuned into a keg over time)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i very much appreciate a woman who is comfortable with how they look...comfy can also entail knowing they want to be slimmer and/or healthier and/or stronger and/or have more endurance and/or want that amazing high from endorphines released during exercise. btw, sex is a tremendous exercise. i agree about the spa too...or just a nice quiet candle light bath afterward. yer lovely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really do not have a preference. Most women are confident about their bodies although I am sure they would say...need bigger breasts, smaller bottom, thinner waist, but we are as we are, and have to accept what we have ben blessed with.
Give me big boobs, small boobs or anything in between and the same goes for bottoms, if a woman has character and confidence and keeps her reasonably fit, I am happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They must be female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cumslut_22

The question is dear, do you wish to exercise to make your man happy, or yourself happy? I'll say this I do find you to be an attractive girl, I have always had a things for girls with a little more meat on there bone, nothing wrong with a girl willing to keep herself in shape either. So long as your boy and especially YOU are happy that is all that should matter. Do what you will and what you like and damn the rest of the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll take soft and round and natural over skinny

I object to this. I'm not singling you out. Even the title of the post by putting "or" after round and natural implies that trim/skinny is unnatural.

I stay trim, fit, healthy, and exercise because I like how I feel when I am. I like that I don't have any problem with taking the stairs if there is a line at the elevator. I like how my clothes fit and make me feel. I like the energy that I have in bed.

Should I find myself putting on a couple pounds more than the few pounds that I usually fluctuate, I don't do anything unnatural like throw up in the bathroom or get diet pills. I don't even change how I exercise.

I just put the fork down sooner. I don't go hungry, I just eat less, lay off the ice cream and junk and in a few days or so, I am where I want to be again.

If you want to be round/curvy/big or if you prefer a girl that is, that is a choice you have every right to make, but it doesn't make it any more natural than the choice to be trim/fit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cumslut_22

As far as I'm concerned, the whole skinny fashion model ideal is patently absurd. It's the differences that attract, and most men prefer an obviously feminine body above a skinny one. Tastes vary of course, but to me you look very tasty as you are ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a bit of the softness, both visually and the feel of it as I'm pressing against her body.
Lurker
0 likes
To start you are far from big you have a sexxy normal womans body. I like a girl who is not fat but you can call me old fashioned as I do like a nice round arse, curvy hips and soft inviting breast. And you are beautiful.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Nothing turns me on more than intelligence and confidence. That and a warm smile. How a girl is shaped means far less to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber

I object to this. I'm not singling you out. Even the title of the post by putting "or" after round and natural implies that trim/skinny is unnatural.

I stay trim, fit, healthy, and exercise because I like how I feel when I am. I like that I don't have any problem with taking the stairs if there is a line at the elevator. I like how my clothes fit and make me feel. I like the energy that I have in bed.

Should I find myself putting on a couple pounds more than the few pounds that I usually fluctuate, I don't do anything unnatural like throw up in the bathroom or get diet pills. I don't even change how I exercise.

I just put the fork down sooner. I don't go hungry, I just eat less, lay off the ice cream and junk and in a few days or so, I am where I want to be again.

If you want to be round/curvy/big or if you prefer a girl that is, that is a choice you have every right to make, but it doesn't make it any more natural than the choice to be trim/fit.

you make a good point about the implications of the title but you have to concede that the media these days is ramming an unhealthy image of what women are expected to look like.

i do like to see curves on a woman myself.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by cumslut_22

Carry on with that protein drink!
Be conscientious rather than paranoid in general consumption, varied is good.
Exercise!

Smile with those eyes.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Clumeleon
0 likes
I'll keep it brief (I usually do, HA!).

If you like you, he'll like you.
0 likes
Quote by clum
I'll keep it brief (I usually do, HA!).

If you like you, he'll like you.

And if he doesn't like you, you won't like him...
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
And if he doesn't like you, you won't like him...

Infallible logic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm definitely into thicker/chubby girls. I find the sex with them to be better generally speaking. Though I do prefer if they're bigger that they also have a bigger ass and tits.

I will not discriminate against smaller girls either though, I like them as well.

The only thing I don't care for is obese or fat girls, just personal preference.

But theres never anything wrong, to me, with some meat on the bones.

The biggest thing is face/smile/personality.

IMHO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pretzel

Quote by amber

I'll take soft and round and natural over skinny

you make a good point about the implications of the title but you have to concede that the media these days is ramming an unhealthy image of what women are expected to look like.

i do like to see curves on a woman myself.

I have not seen the media ramming unhealthy images of women at all.

I can concede that 95% or more of women on television and in movies are of the trim, fit, slender figure. But that certainly does not make them unhealthy. Nor does it make such a woman any more unnatural as the gist of some replies imply.
Lurker
0 likes
You are perfect just the way you are. Don't change a thing. Big soft and natural is what I like. And I'd definitely would love to partake in your lovely package baby..............
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer healthy girls, my preferred range in women goes from almost chubby down to spritelike, but i only like thinner girls if it really suits them, and even then only if they are still within a healthy range for their body.

that said it doesnt really matter what anybody on the internet says. what matters is if your healthy, and happy in your own skin, because in the end confidence is king.
Lurker
0 likes
Beautiful women come in a wide range of shapes and sizes. So do ugly ones. So it is about a lot of different things for me.