Yoga Pants!!! enough said....

last reply
11 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So i just want to know if girls really realize what wearing yoga pants does to us guys?!!? lol i mean i know they look comfortable and all....but do women wear them to mess with us just as much as they do for comfort? or is it just a side effect? lol

It just kills me to be at the gym and try to focus on my lift...and then an amazing ass or perfect "V" walks by and i cant think straight ;) so i just want to know if women realize the things these yoga pants do to us! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the vast majority of them do, considering how much time the girls I know spend in front of mirrors. Some are very open about it. They look at you, see that you're admiring their camel toe, they smile, and they look are YOUR crotch.

This is not a case of wardrobe malfunction, especially when the damn things are so tight you can tell if they shave.
Lurker
0 likes
haha i know right! i think most of them do too....it cracks me up how sometimes in the gym the girls will be there alone and they like show off and look at you and smile and are totally cool with you admiring their sexiness......then other times their bf catches them and they give you that ...dont look at me like that face....haha

Honestly i dont know why a girl would get mad if a guy is checking them out....it means your sexy...and we like what we see lol...honestly i would LOVE girls to check me out haha...would give me some ego inflation haha....ehhh maybe i dont need anymore of that after all lol....jkjk
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, we know yoga-pants are sexy and that men turn into dribbling-messes when we wear them.

It's not really why we wear them though - they are multi-functional, make us look good/feel good, we can see the progress of the hard-workouts and they are super-comfy.

In Canada, if you're a girl and haven't submitted to the Lululemon addiction (they make the perfect yoga-pants and athletic wear for both gym and outside the gym) and haven't carried it over to wearing it for non-yoga purposes, then you're truly missing out.

At the gym - a quick appreciate glance is great. Outright/ongoing ogling while we work out is not - that's probably why guys notice those "back off, creeper" looks on occasion. Boyfriends usually enjoy other men checking out their girls (I had one that used to love this when we went to the gym), but yeah, nobody likes a stalker/creeper type following you around (pretending unsuccessfully to be discreet) while you're trying to get in a workout. Even though it looks sexy, it's not specifically meant to be - so pick-up attempts and bar-type ogling is usually not cool.

But anyway - yeah, yoga-pants. I think the hotness factor is that the girl doesn't appear to be "trying" too hard, so it seems more naturally sexy than a purposely hot outfit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wantsomefun
I think the vast majority of them do, considering how much time the girls I know spend in front of mirrors. Some are very open about it. They look at you, see that you're admiring their camel toe, they smile, and they look are YOUR crotch.

This is not a case of wardrobe malfunction, especially when the damn things are so tight you can tell if they shave.

Really??? I am positive I've never left the house hoping that someone would be admiring my camel toe.

They're comfortable, I don't give it anymore thought than that.
Lurker
0 likes
Now if you have a hot body, it is fine, but if you are tipping the scales a bit, not ok, actually kinda gross. don't get me wrong. I do like the plus sized woman, just don't like to have to look at them out in public
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by handiman69
Now if you have a hot body, it is fine, but if you are tipping the scales a bit, not ok, actually kinda gross. don't get me wrong. I do like the plus sized woman, just don't like to have to look at them out in public

yeah! they should be kept in a cage in the basement with the lights out! or put to death!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by handiman69

Seriously?

It's shit like this that gives bigger women issues and it pisses me off.

I personally love my women a bit bigger. The sex is great and they are nice people.

To all the BBWs that read this you are gorgeous. Don't listen to this assjack.

And I'm pretty sure Sprite was joking she's not really that cold hearted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

Seriously?

It's shit like this that gives bigger women issues and it pisses me off.

I personally love my women a bit bigger. The sex is great and they are nice people.

To all the BBWs that read this you are gorgeous. Don't listen to this assjack.

And I'm pretty sure Sprite was joking she's not really that cold hearted.

So it's not okay when a male says that? But when a female agrees with it, she's "joking"?
Lurker
0 likes
I've known Sprite for a long time and know when she's being sarcastic. She is one of the kindest people on lush and wouldn't seriously wish death on anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I love yoga pants and black tights and stuff. My tits are very small so I find guys mostly are looking at my rear end haha . Tights and yoga pants allow me to show off my best asset if you know what I mean. I love it when I turn and I catch him looking……okay so I'm no . My mom and I mainly buy Lulu, but do you other girls have suggestions for good brands? I don't like them if they feel itchy? Plus they need to be cut right for your hips. If they dig in too much or create too much of a crease it doesn't look good. My mom gets a lot of her dates from yoga pants I'm pretty sure haha.