Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That thin fabric holding her tits: How are you at un-hooking a bra?

last reply
44 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This little trick would make a big impression! Watch at about 1:00
(don't judge me that it's Zac Efron lol)

Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
0 likes
Yes, Espresso, it really is that easy...

In fact, girls would sometimes pinch the hooks to prevent guys from releasing their bras on the dance floor...

I would love to demonstrate with you... but I don't recall seeing you ever wearing a bra...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Yes, Espresso, it really is that easy...

In fact, girls would sometimes pinch the hooks to prevent guys from releasing their bras on the dance floor...

I would love to demonstrate with you... but I don't recall seeing you ever wearing a bra...

haha...when I first came to lush that's all you got. I've loosened up a bit.ccU0k8SeK1di9VWu
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's as quick as snapping your fingers...now that knot in your shirt would be a challenge...
Lurker
0 likes
lol its TOOO easy....honestly you just grab the clasp and snap...like literally act like your snapping your fingers and off it comes...ive had girls with two clasps..and girls with DD's with like 5 clasps...i have big fingers so maybe thats why its easier for me....but just a snap and its off
Lurker
0 likes
It makes me happy that my boyfriend can manage this with my three clasp bras heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by caramelvixxen
LOL...i have waaay too many hooks on my bra for a guy to ever do that! i wish!
You really would be impressed, huh? lol. You need a lot of support I see.
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe, I love when a guy does this! Sooo unsexy when a guy starts fumbling around there and then has to ask for you to do it
Classified
0 likes
Index finger and thumb, one handed, one movement.
Love to see an unclipped bra from behind.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Undoing it, no probs as long as I am sober. It's the confusing front fastening ones that get me. Decide where the fastening goes and then leave it, don't confuse the matter further by changing it's location, give a guy a break!
0 likes
Quote by caramelvixxen
LOL...i have waaay too many hooks on my bra for a guy to ever do that! i wish!

Karrine, I do love a challenge... and freeing your amazing assets would be a worthy prize.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id say im at Level Joey Tribbianni
" I'm an expert at taking off bras! I can do it with one hand! I can do it with my eyes closed! One time I just looked at one, and it popped open! I blame your bra!"-Joey
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DannyBoyy
" I'm an expert at taking off bras! I can do it with one hand! I can do it with my eyes closed! One time I just looked at one, and it popped open! I blame your bra!"-Joey

I wish we had a Like button. I would use it for this LOL.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I used to be worse than useless. One time I actually had to get the girl to turn around so I could get a look.

However, I'm now at the stage that I can do it fairly seamlessly (and without pulling the "bra face") with two hands and that's good enough for all practical purposes. One day I'll master it one-handedly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Expert!
Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm fairly quick depends on how many hooks
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty deft at unclasping bras. 4 or 5 hooks take a little longer the last one is usually a real bitch but in the end they all pop open for me. Now those pesky front loaders......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I am now married to a woman who never wears a bra (except sometimes to work), I am completely out of practice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can use that same pinch move on 1-2 hooks. When there are 3 or more, I have a modified version that usually works just as well. Unfortunately, I have very little experience with front hooks.
Head Nurse
0 likes
One of my bras has a magnetic clasp, just to make it easier smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DannyBoyy

Haha! and poor Chandler trying to do it, 'Its not going to pop open', 'You dont know!'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
One of my bras has a magnetic clasp, just to make it easier smile

I NEED to find one of those bra's. Having been married for so long I've forgotten all the techniques of my youth as I rarely get any practice these days.kwvS7xUfaop7vwGb
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my favorite technique is telling her to take her clothes off

i like to watch ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
It's like snapping your fingers, and its off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to take my bra off in front of a guy but if he's going to do it then do it quick. Snap your fingers Dark Lord ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to caress a right breast through the fabric with my left hand and undo the bra as the video clip above with my right hand. Thinking of the converse the mind boggles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do it one handed, left or right, one try, every time! It's doesn't what we are doing, kissing touching, I slip my hand back there and bam, I got that thing off hahaha.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Its all magic... one try and open....