Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

please be honest, where is your favorite place for a guy to cum?

last reply
90 replies
16.0k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My favorite place is either in her mouth, or on her legs, feet, or on her hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ugh not the hair...

up my back and across my shoulders...just something about that hot splash...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mmm that is good, truly my fav is all over her not a big can of inside honestly
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
In my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
deep inside her cunt and if she lets me in her ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it deep inside. or on my breasts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my BOOBS!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love cum on my back and my breasts in my mouth pussy or ass
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I love hubby to pull out and cum all over my bushy pussy. I rub my fingers into the cum and spread it through my bush. I then get him to lick his own cum entangled in my bush as I lick my fingers and taste his cum too. That is the perfect sharing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
I love hubby to pull out and cum all over my bushy pussy. I rub my fingers into the cum and spread it through my bush. I then get him to lick his own cum entangled in my bush as I lick my fingers and taste his cum too. That is the perfect sharing.

That's hot Tracy!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by helcat20
love it deep inside. or on my breasts

I'd volunteer for both!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes

I hear ya ... I love to lick my cum straight out of a hairy pussy!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
deep inside or all over my ass

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has to be inside of me. When a man cums hard I can feel it jetting against my walls. It's so warm and wet mmmmmmmmm. If he cums lots then it kind of dribbles out around his cock but it's so hot. However a towel is needed lol smile
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
It has to be inside of me. When a man cums hard I can feel it jetting against my walls. It's so warm and wet mmmmmmmmm. If he cums lots then it kind of dribbles out around his cock but it's so hot. However a towel is needed lol smile

Don't use a towel hon, just let him sleep on the wet spot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally depends on whether Im sucking him, getting fucked, what position, etc!!

I guess two of my favorites would be when sucking him, in my mouth but love to let it drip out and run doen my chin.

And if doing doggie, love him to shoot it on my ass and love how it feels running down to my pussy.

But as long as it isnt in my eyes or hair, I like it most anywhere
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Totally depends on whether Im sucking him, getting fucked, what position, etc!!

I guess two of my favorites would be when sucking him, in my mouth but love to let it drip out and run doen my chin.

And if doing doggie, love him to shoot it on my ass and love how it feels running down to my pussy.

But as long as it isnt in my eyes or hair, I like it most anywhere

I think I'm in love! Will you marry me?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
on her feet for sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow Nikki! I totally agree, it depends what your doing and the mood ;).

Definitely not in my eyes or hair!! And not so sure about feet either lol

Feels good when doing doggy to have it run down my back.
When giving head, I usually swallow or have it cover my breasts silly

I'm happy to have it almost anwhere really ;).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to cum on a woman's breasts, then lick it up. Then share with a deep, long kiss.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As Angela says inside can feel really good if he's really going for it and you're rubbing your clit and want to cum at the same time. I love watching him wank as I touch myself too and boobs are a definite fave target for both us. Face i have done once or twice but not in my hair thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually like it inside me and if its not going inside me I want it in my mouth going down my throat.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dont really have a favorite i tend to hit all the spots in a night. If she swallows then down her throat. If shes cool with it in her then any hole ill shoot into. Yes anus or pussy. I love to shoot allover a nice ass while i pull out from doing it doggy style if i cant shoot in her. stroking it hard and shooting all over her ass and back. If possible shooting all over her lovely breasts is a treat as long as i can cover her pretty face too. So yes im cool with shooting it where ever she wants it. Just fyi i can shoot plenty of times in a night and dont think for a sec that means i dont last long cause i go go all night.
Lurker
0 likes
It stings the eyes so not to keen if it lands there but pussy, mouth, breasts, chin, neck, back, hair. on on the ass (not in it), legs, feet, hands or on clothing is dirty horny fun.
Lurker
0 likes
definitely inside me
Classified
0 likes
Quote by pinkvee
definitely inside me

Would love to oblige!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on my mood and situations.
Sometimes, I like for a guy to cum inside, but if I'll have the next round, I'd prefer having cum over my body like my breasts or ass.
I'd spread it and get dirty !
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when we have a freind stay over. He has cum on, my back , my face, my bum. allso up my wife and in her mouth whilst enjoying our fun......My fave has to be my bum though...
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to cum in a girls mouth and watch it dribble out onto the chin..and cum on her boobs....