What's your philosophy type?(test)

last reply
24 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Your recommended philosophy-guru is EPICURUS.

Key fact: Epicurus, founder of Epicureanism, is probably the most misunderstood philosopher of antiquity.

Must have: A delight in the countryside and gardens.

Key promise: Peace and tranquillity.

Key peril: Boredom.

Most likely to say: "The true hedonist can find as much pleasure in a glass of chilled water as in a feast for a king."

Least likely to say: "He who tires of the city, tires of life."

hellz yeeee. nailed it haha silly
Lurker
0 likes
Your recommended philosophy-guru is ZENO OF CITIUM.

Key fact: He taught in a stoa, the Athenian supermarket, and hence founded the school of philosophy called Stoicism.

Must have: An interest in everyday life, for it is there that you learn life's big lessons.

Key promise: An ability to face anything, no matter how disastrous.

Key peril: To be "stoical" is to turn your back on passion.

Most likely to say: "If you have integrity, no-one can harm you."

Least likely to say: "Forget prudence! It won't help you anyway."
Lurker
0 likes
ZENO OF CITIUM.

Key fact: He taught in a stoa, the Athenian supermarket, and hence founded the school of philosophy called Stoicism.

Must have: An interest in everyday life, for it is there that you learn life's big lessons.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Key fact: Epicurus, founder of Epicureanism, is probably the most misunderstood philosopher of antiquity.

Most likely to say: "The true hedonist can find as much pleasure in a glass of chilled water as in a feast for a king."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

ZENO OF CITIUM is winning so far!
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
^^^^

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
My recommended philosophy-guru is ZENO OF CITIUM.

Lurker
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
so are there only two fricken options? or are we all just alike? hahaah lame! silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Zeno of Citium
Lurker
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes

I liked the question 'Which do you think is more shocking, sex in public or belief in God'.
Lurker
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
guru is ZENO OF CITIUM.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Zeno of Citium

..... there are a lot of us about smile

haha... just noticed... note to Naughty_Magician.... I'm guessing you didn't watch the vid then, reserves of patience Lol... I don't think so.... temper, temper!!!!

Thanks for deleting me, to be honest, your rude, spoilt brat ways were beginning to get quite tiresome, nobody tells me when to post pics or to prove that I'm a woman, I know I'm a woman and I'll post pics if and when I choose to, as you said, I am intelligent and therefore, perfectly capable of making up my own mind about what I feel ready for. As you also said, I'm not a pushover, I decide for myself when I'm ready to be intimate with someone and, clearly, I got that right, I know I would be regretting it now if I had been at all intimate with you. You tell me the other girls you speak to here are much easier, but I wonder if that's really true if that's how you go about things, maybe some women find that attractive in a man, I don't know.... to be fair, when we first started talking, you did seem quite pleasant and funny, but the more you demanded pictures and proof that I was a woman and the more you threatened to delete me each time you didn't get your own way, the more obnoxious and repulsive I found you, the Love Goddess needs a real man, not a spoilt little boy.
Naturally selective, mysteriously magical and creative lady....... here to find what I seek... come and worship the goddess and re-awaken the passion inside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LoveGoddess16
Zeno of Citium

..... there are a lot of us about smile

haha... just noticed... note to Naughty_Magician.... I'm guessing you didn't watch the vid then, reserves of patience Lol... I don't think so.... temper, temper!!!!

Thanks for deleting me, to be honest, your rude, spoilt brat ways were beginning to get quite tiresome, nobody tells me when to post pics or to prove that I'm a woman, I know I'm a woman and I'll post pics if and when I choose to, as you said, I am intelligent and therefore, perfectly capable of making up my own mind about what I feel ready for. As you also said, I'm not a pushover, I decide for myself when I'm ready to be intimate with someone and, clearly, I got that right, I know I would be regretting it now if I had been at all intimate with you. You tell me the other girls you speak to here are much easier, but I wonder if that's really true if that's how you go about things, maybe some women find that attractive in a man, I don't know.... to be fair, when we first started talking, you did seem quite pleasant and funny, but the more you demanded pictures and proof that I was a woman and the more you threatened to delete me each time you didn't get your own way, the more obnoxious and repulsive I found you, the Love Goddess needs a real man, not a spoilt little boy.

Hahaha - I see the Naughty_Magician "Welcome to Lush" strikes again!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Weaver of Words
0 likes
our recommended philosophy-guru is ZENO OF CITIUM.

I do wonder about this test as I went in and answered it with the exact opposite answers and was told I was epicurus, then ai did alternating a/b, then alternating b/a and again on both, I got epicurus. When I selected all a, I fianlly got Plato, and all b's got me DIOGENES THE CYNIC.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

___
Less is more; find pleasure in small, exquisite doses
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Your recommended philosophy-guru is DIOGENES THE CYNIC.

Key fact: Diogenes was called a cynic, from the Greek for "dog", because some said he lived like a dog.

Must have: A love of going au naturel.

Key promise: Not a care in the world.

Key peril: His way of life upset lots of people.

Most likely to say: "A barrel is as good an abode as a house."

Least likely to say: "It is vital to follow social conventions."
†Jinxy Approved†