If you could be an animal

last reply
224 replies
22.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you could be an animal, what would it be and why.......write something more than just, a dog, because i love them. lol.
Lurker
0 likes
A cat, because they're slinky, controlled, graceful and delicate as well as being quick and ready all the time, and i always get the feeling they;re thinking about something deep and intelligent (sometimes!). Also i get to be incredibly lazy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was totally going to say a cat as well...all that is required of you is to be fluffy and cute, and lie around all day, and have the humans serve you. Sleep when you want to sleep. Play when you want to play. Be in total control of the world around you. And they can purr.... I'd like to be able to purrrrrr
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Dolphin - smart, social, playful and one of the few animals that enjoy sex for pleasure, not just procreation.
Lurker
0 likes
I would be a cheetah because I love speed and the cheetah is by far the fastest land animal in the world!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Grrrrrrrrr — I've been told I am an animal...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmm...if I could be an animal for a day...good question.

I'm thinking the great Bald Eagle because of the freedom to move wherever I so please, to not have any boundaries of where I can go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a butterfly

(yes Buz you tend toward sexually animalistic tendencies)

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
I would be a cute little red fox because they are intelligent, and cunning smile
Lurker
0 likes
A tiger because it is a beautiful animal ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
tough choice between a hawk (ah! the freedom of flight and grace) and a black panther (sleek, muscular, beautiful to see, amazing eyes set against their fur)
Lurker
0 likes
I have a tiger in me ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I choose a mythical animal? If so, I'd choose the Dragon.

Beside it being my Chinese zodiacal sign, who wouldn't want
to be able to fly, be revered as long-living and wise, powerful,
and be able to breathe fire on your foes? biggrin

If I have to choose an existing animal, I'd chose the dark, sleekly
graceful Jaguar. They exude grace and lithe power.

...I like power.
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be a wolf because they are beautiful, misunderstood creatures. They are loyal to family, are very social but also work well away from the rest of the pack. They have an amazing howl and are just lovely creatures.
Lurker
0 likes
id be a puppy smile
Lurker
0 likes
I don't wanna be a tiger
Cause tigers play too rough
I don't wanna be a lion
Cause lions aint the kind
You love enough.
Just wanna be, your teddy bear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well you never specified any rules, I will also pick dragon, but like 20 mile long black serpent dragon whose coming is herold by massive lightning storms.

If I may share a bit of the Magick culture, we belive dragons have walked the earth in ancient times with humans no less, but now they are simply in hiding untill the time of there reappearance so they may grace the world again. No one really knows why they went into hiding.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh tough decision...
I would be a wolf because i've always thought that they are one of the most beautiful creatures and am fascinated by them.

Or I would love to be able to fly so an eagle or falcon would be cool.

And wow after typing that I realized how much of a very typical Native American response that was... :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's see . . . I love all animals, but I'd have to say a puppy! Of course, there's something to be said for "fucking like rabbits"! Hmmmmmmmm . . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A wolf for sure...the more I look the more I see shared habits, movements and personality traits.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ryario_Darkstar
Well you never specified any rules, I will also pick dragon, but like 20 mile long black serpent dragon whose coming is herold by massive lightning storms.

Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
A giraffe...I'd want to be tall and take in my surroundings but still keep my feet on the ground.
Lurker
0 likes
a lion... king of cats, enough said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black jaguar. Graceful, independent and deadly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would be one of those creatures at the bottom of the sea so the humans couldnt fuck with me.

Quote by Ryario_Darkstar

If I may share a bit of the Magick culture, we belive dragons have walked the earth in ancient times with humans no less, but now they are simply in hiding untill the time of there reappearance so they may grace the world again. No one really knows why they went into hiding.

dont worry, khaleesi will be here soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would probably be some sort of a fish because I love the water.

Or maybe a sparrow, because they are agile and sprite.

Maybe a horse for the freedom of being able to travel fast on the land.
Lurker
0 likes
tigress or lioness

mare
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A chimp because they are the closest thing to humans and because they are awesome and adorable :P