i want a mistress

last reply
7 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I want a mistress to dominate me. the femdom type.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There are other threads like this one out there, you might want to read them, since the advice given will be the same.

Don't rush into a BDSM relationship, get to know the person first before you take accept them as your Mistress.

If your just looking for a quick cyber session however, then asking in the chat rooms will probably yield better results.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
okay thank you. I've been trying to find a Mistress but I havent had any luck
Lurker
0 likes
It would appear that you have a great deal of experience Mistress, could you please suggest a path for a complete newbie with flourishing desires?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of you guys have to submit the forms for wanna be subs.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by smallpuppy
It would appear that you have a great deal of experience Mistress, could you please suggest a path for a complete newbie with flourishing desires?

I'll copy what I replied to this question on my own thread here,
"I'm not sure I'm the best to offer advice here, I'll admit I was very lucky when I found my sub.
There are several fetish sites that I know are used to chat with other people in the lifestyle and possible to meet them for real. More than that, all I can say is to be open and honest about who you are, it will probably scare some off but it's worth it in the end."

Hope that helps some.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you MistressS. I will take on board your wise words and explore a few sites for more information. I hope I will be lucky enough to find a Mistress to serve.
Lurker
0 likes
Are you sure? Take your time to find someone who really suits you before you regret it!