do you like profiles without avatar

last reply
43 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like it and i usually reply to those with avatars. Though i compromise sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not like profiles without an avatar. I require an avatar other then the default before I accept a friend request from someone. I also require a bio (not blank.)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
I do not like profiles without an avatar. I require an avatar other then the default before I accept a friend request from someone. I also require a bio (not blank.)

oops! i have a blank bio. i'll fill it up
Lurker
0 likes
Like Missy said...

I also think its very lazy not to have an AV, when Lush kindly provide loads of AVs to choose from and if they can't be bothered to fill out their bio, why should I bother to add them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like there to be an avatar but filling out the profile and telling something about yourself is much more important to me. if I dont know anything about you, why would I want to be your friend?
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with all of the smart ladies above. I stopped accepting friend requests from Red AVs and blank bios. No effort by you, no effort by me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Like Missy said...

I also think its very lazy not to have an AV, when Lush kindly provide loads of AVs to choose from and if they can't be bothered to fill out their bio, why should I bother to add them?

i like your answers that you come up with
Lurker
0 likes
If someone messages me or request friends when they have no avatar,get no answer from me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like it at all. The profiles should be filled out also. I think this is very inconsiderate of those people!!
Lurker
0 likes
An avatar only gives direction the av owner must provide the final game they want to play!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why would you even bother to chat to someone who has no AV or bio - you might as well be speking to a pot plant but that would be rude to pot plants. Get a life and say something about yourself.
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
One of my absolute pet hates. Agree with everything said above - no avatar, no conversation.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even more pissed off at some people here without fuck all info at all - then having the balls to try and defend it?
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
I think, that with some people it may take a while. But you really are lazy if you don't find one soon! Took me a while, but I got there myself!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by buckeroo
An avatar only gives direction the av owner must provide the final game they want to play!

What does that even mean???
Lurker
0 likes
i PREFER a profile with an avatar.....but i will still except some without;)....but it is defiantly nice when there is at least a bio thosmile
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

What does that even mean???

Count me in on CG's reply. And no, I wish not to be wolverine bait, here.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
What is wolverine bait?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
What is wolverine bait?

Not sure I really want to know!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Count me in on CG's reply. And no, I wish not to be wolverine bait, here.

Bwahahaha! That's funny. He's not that bad. OK, maybe...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Bwahahaha! That's funny. He's not that bad. OK, maybe...

I am totally that bad, but you know guys *sniff* that even tuuufffffff *sniff* guys have feelings. I think I will just well you are all soooooo *sniff* mean!!!!!

LMAO LMAO LMAO
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
yeah if someone doesn't have an avatar i'm not going to accept a friend request
Lurker
0 likes
A little bit of bio is good, The av... It doesn't make much difference to me. I've chatted with some gorgeous "avs" who have had zero personality and vice versa. Buried treasure is usually found under a pile of dirt. Who knows what might be lurking under that nondescript av?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is on the gals forum, but I have to agree with everything stated above. I am not a fan of someone who does not have an avatar and does not have their bio filled out. Makes me believe they are fake and only here for one thing. (Although I have seen many profiles here that have avatars and bios filled out that I know are definitely fake because I have seen the photos that they use as avatars on sites for years, and they are trying to pass it off as being real).

I have made a few exceptions, but most of all, no avatar or no bio, I normally do not accept them as friends.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15

I am totally that bad, but you know guys *sniff* that even tuuufffffff *sniff* guys have feelings. I think I will just well you are all soooooo *sniff* mean!!!!!

LMAO LMAO LMAO

You're just a big ol' pussycat Wolverine -

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Oh I don't mind it at all, actually I think I'll take my avatar down and stick with the red one lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15

LMAO LMAO LMAO

He is not a Wolverine, like I told everyone before, he is just a horny hamster. SEE!

Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't annoy me as such. I'll still add the person as long as their bio exists.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few friends with no avatar, but generally I don't bother, especially if they have nothing to say in their profile.

It's hard to be friends with a non-entity.

I don't make a hard and fast rule about it, but my preference lies with people who put something on their profile.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

You're just a big ol' pussycat Wolverine -

He really is. Shhh, don't tell anyone!!