6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
why sould i always talk about sex
Clever Gem
0 likes
Depends who you meet, there plenty of people here who do not talk about sex all the time, you just have to be a bit more particular! smile PROMISE!
And hey Gianna99 you NEVER always have to talk about sex, just talk about what you want , then you'll know who's worth actually talking to. Good Luck!
Lurker
0 likes
that was helpful!!
but i find so many people trying to push things and sometimes my friends here too want the same. it feels aweful wen you don't want to face it but they make you do so.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by gianna99
that was helpful!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gianna99
but i find so many people trying to push things and sometimes my friends here too want the same. it feels aweful wen you don't want to face it but they make you do so.
Clever Gem
0 likes
then they are not your friends, friends don't push. Friends never make you do anything. There are plenty of people here for one reason, keep to your boundaries, you'll be fine ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Come on, it's a website, you don't "have" to talk about anything, let alone things you don't want to...

Like CD says, choose your friends more carefully and perhaps update your bio accordingly, stating that you don't just want to talk about sex...

Mind you, it IS an erotic website, so sex is definitely a major topic here...

Maybe when you don't feel like sexy chat just log onto Facebook or something instead?
Lurker
0 likes
They can't make you do anything. You really need to work on that backbone of yours. Just be up front and set some ground rules. If they're persistent, a quick delete and/or block always does the trick. I don't have sexual conversations with anyone on Lush anymore, but we always seem to find something to talk about. smile

There really are some amazing people here, and I hope you connect with them soon. Good luck!
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is completely awful and disgusting that people want to talk about sex all the time. People who know me will know that I am so not like that .............. maybe
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
then they are not your friends, friends don't push. Friends never make you do anything. There are plenty of people here for one reason, keep to your boundaries, you'll be fine ;)
thats true
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Come on, it's a website, you don't "have" to talk about anything, let alone things you don't want to...

Like CD says, choose your friends more carefully and perhaps update your bio accordingly, stating that you don't just want to talk about sex...

Mind you, it IS an erotic website, so sex is definitely a major topic here...

Maybe when you don't feel like sexy chat just log onto Facebook or something instead?

thats true too
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes its just nice to read, instead of chatting though... and when you get some that only want to talk sex its a bit of a pain in the arse. Now i don't take just chats, i wait till they said me a message, if they are really that interested they will message and then that way you can say what your willing to chat about.
Friends should never push you.. if they do you could send a message saying you will block them for a week or something next time they push you too far, or something along those lines.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to talk about sex, but if my conversational partner doesn't and they make that clear instead of just humouring me, then I'll stop talking about sex and talk about what they want because there's no point talking to someone if they feel uncomfortable about the chosen subject. I'm pretty open to any conversation, so if they want filth - that is if they instigate filth, filth is what they get if they don't want filth and just a regular "how do you do", that's brilliant too. I've found, though, after a while of talking filth, you can actually get to know someone and then you can take the conversations in many different directions. I think that some people are maybe a little scared (that's not the word I wanna use, but I can't think of the correct one) to tell someone that they don't wanna talk sex in case they offend them. I'd certainly respect someone who told me straight "no, I'm not comfortable with this conversation" or the like rather than going with it just to make me feel good, after all, life is about compromise and I'd rather someone left the conversation happy than thinking "man, what a hornbag, I'm never talking to him again". True friends shouldn't push each other into anything and if gentle persuasion doesn't work, the block button is your friend.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As a male I to enjoy to talking about sex about know there more then that in the world
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
there are some that try to steer the convo toward sex anytime they can. i simply change the subject. however, if they can't take the hint i tell them bluntly. if they STILL presist they get acquainted with the delete button ;) there ARE some great well rounded people here, i hope you meet some!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with honeydipped.

I like erotica, I collect erotica art however I don't give mental mind fucking on here. I have stated on my profile that I don't cyber but alas I had one guy who affirmed he read my profile and went on to say he was "curious" and wanted me to describe myself.

My replies were short and curt "My apperance of eye color, hair, height" however he pressed with dress size, panty size and my bra size. I told him I wasn't interested then he told me how he was disappointed as he wanted to cyber sex, but couldn't and I quote "because my young fat daughter is in the room."

Well I told him he should get off lush, go and take a walk with his daughter if he is so concerned about her weight. He replied I was being rude. Well I clicked the little cross and haven't heard from him since.

Some people just think because it's a site with sex and it talks about sex that people are up for cybering. I come on here to talk to others who are in to erotica but not into cybering.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I think that because it is a sex site, that they think its widely accepted to talk about it whenever they want to whoever they want. Its not the case. I have had the privilege of talking to like minded people since I joined here and the topic of sex just never comes up, Im not open to it for the most part. Its very shallow and narrow minded and those that want to jump right into the topic and talk about it exclusively have other agendas and I would not consider them friend material. As far as Im concerned, its off limits except for a select few, and even with them, there are definitely individual boundaries that I have for each of them which they highly respect. Those are the kinds of friends I want here and they are out there if you look carefully...
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like to talk about football, baseball, great cars. motorcycles, food, travel, history, and how to make more cash....sex is good, too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had many great conversations here where sex was not even touched upon. It's safe to say that many new members are reluctant to talk about sexual matters or to cyber early on.
Let me go on record as saying that I've had great cybersex here too but always with people I know well and who I know reciprocate.

Like any other sex; if you don't want it just say no. If they persist, block them.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to disagree, because I also have conversed with a few Lush friends where sex was not even touched. The only time we talk about sex is when we are sharing ideas for our erotic stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Never talk about SEX!!

Head Nurse
0 likes
Of course not... Me neither!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with honeydipped, the topic of the talk should be agreed on both sides. If your friend is pushing you into the sex topic, then you probably should think of Block or Delete button.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
This is an adult comunity sex site...so all you prudes who want to talk about the weather or cooking lunch you should do it in private chat (because you can both agree what to talk about) or on a different site. STOP OVERCROUDING THE CHAT ROOMS WITH ANYTHING NOT RELATED TO SEX!
STOP EXPECTING NOT TO BE ASKED TO TALK ABOUT SEX BY OTHER MEMBERS, AND REMEMBER WHAT KIND OF SITE YOU ARE ON!
ALL FRIGID WOMEN OR THE ONES NOT INTERESTED IN SEX SHOULD REALLY NOT BELONG HERE!!!
I hope I made myself clear LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I seriously think it has to do with the picture the person posts. If its a realistic photo and they are attractive, you probably will play along. But if it's a unkown picture of a 50 year old you will probably just hit ignore. Atleast that's what I do. When I put up my pictures I got hit on by old guys and I was so grossed out. But when someone kinda cute wanted to chat I accepted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to play devils advocate here:

After considering the nature of this site, why do you expect the
people here to not want to talk to you about sex all the time?

Granted, everyone needs a break and want to talk about other
things, but you have to remember that this is an adult community.

So, maybe instead of making a thread about the people who keep
bothering you/bullying you, confront them head-on, and deal with
them appropriately if they continue to give you shit.
Are you truly awake?
Site administrator
0 likes
I dont agree with the statement. In the 4 months I have been here and in the chat rooms I would say non-sexual chat is more common albeit you may be able to say that some of that is foreplay. There are however many people who just use the chat rooms for intelligent conversation and some damn good laughs and no more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mark_river
This is an adult comunity sex site...so all you prudes who want to talk about the weather or cooking lunch you should do it in private chat (because you can both agree what to talk about) or on a different site. STOP OVERCROUDING THE CHAT ROOMS WITH ANYTHING NOT RELATED TO SEX!
STOP EXPECTING NOT TO BE ASKED TO TALK ABOUT SEX BY OTHER MEMBERS, AND REMEMBER WHAT KIND OF SITE YOU ARE ON!
ALL FRIGID WOMEN OR THE ONES NOT INTERESTED IN SEX SHOULD REALLY NOT BELONG HERE!!!

Mark clearly doesn't know that some of us do enjoy erotica, but it is rather boring to get some random chat request, click on it and the first thing is "I'm hot as hell, wanna cyber?" or "Describe to me your measurments, do you shave? What color is your pubes? etal" As I have stated I have a fiance that does know I'm on this site. However I rather be fucking in real life as opposed to doing it via the internet.

I'm happy to read erotic stories, yes talk about erotic clips, pictures, art, songs etc. However I have noticed I'm not the only member of Lush that doesn't enjoy being a cyber whore to entertain those requesting cyber chats.

Sure I might do it for two minutes or maybe five but while the person on the other end is wanking, I'm playing online scrabble.

PS Mr Mark clearly any adult can go on this site and not all of us are frigid we have standards. Some like to whore on here, while others enjoy intelligent chatter about other things. In the mean time I prefer to fucking with my fiance then boring cyber any day.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Quote by mark_river

Welcome, Mark. Let me offer a friendly word of advice: Shouting at everyone and making generalizations in your first forum post may not be the most effective way to make friends and influence people. Try getting to know the site and community a little better.

Look up to the top left corner of your screen. See what it says? Lush Stories. This is first and foremost a site for writers and readers of erotica. So yes indeed, please REMEMBER WHAT KIND OF SITE YOU ARE ON!

And I hope I have made myself clear as well.
Maggie R