Nice Pussy, Pity about the Manicure

last reply
42 replies
8.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have seen so many pics of beautiful women around here on Lush. It is just a pity that we do not all care about our hands and feet the same way. Some girls virtually tear their pussies apart so we can see deeper. But before we can get anywhere, there is a bad manicure or even dirty fingernails obstructing the view. Some nice feet around here as well but goodness Girl, take some time off and do a good pedi.
Nothing that distinguishes a woman so much from the next one than a lovely pair of hands and neat feet. Agreed, not all of us are so priviledged to have beautiful feet or hands if you want to include that.....But, we can all have neat and clean hands and feet!
Lurker
0 likes
That's funny. When I was a little girl my mom said that you can tell a lot about a person by how they keep themselves up. Clean and neat hands and feet. Shoes and teeth. I always look at the whole person as well. Hands and feet are just part of good hygiene as far as I'm concerned. You don't have to be able to afford a mani or pedi. You can do it at home as well. A little soap and water never hurt anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oddly, anytime a woman has shown me her pussy I didn't think about checking whether her nails were perfect.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol, but I have to agree
Are you truly awake?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man's or woman's constantly worked on hands and feet vs signs of use and a view of their sweet action?

for me- use and sweet action -i like soap too : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Nails = signs of hygiene. I agree, if someone has horrible nails that are not maintained or taken care of then it's a sign as to how the rest of their body is cared for. There are going to be some instances where there's an exception but a lot of the time I'd prefer cleanliness and hygienic bangs than ones I know are dirty.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
While people are cleaning the dirt and crud out of their fingernails and painting their toenails, I would also add that it might be a good call to clean up the sloppy mess of clothes and miscellaneous garbage in the background of the photo and use a lil windex on the mirror and flush the toilet before they start snapping away those self-shots with the camera-phone.

When I see those splayed pussy lips held back with dirty chipped nails and the 'mystery smears' all over the mirror, reflecting back a bedroom that looks like a total dump... I swear I can smell tuna. Blechh...
Removalist
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

While people are cleaning the dirt and crud out of their fingernails and painting their toenails, I would also add that it might be a good call to clean up the sloppy mess of clothes and miscellaneous garbage in the background of the photo and use a lil windex on the mirror and flush the toilet before they start snapping away those self-shots with the camera-phone.

When I see those splayed pussy lips held back with dirty chipped nails and the 'mystery smears' all over the mirror, reflecting back a bedroom that looks like a total dump... I swear I can smell tuna. Blechh...

Head Nurse
0 likes
Those of us who work outside & with their hands dont always have the option of nice well manicured nails.

I do my nails once a week sometimes more if the time allows. I also make certain they are clean. But the reality of living on a farm is that I USE my hands everyday and those nails dont stay nice through moving hay & cleaning stalls!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hotjet64
I have seen so many pics of beautiful women around here on Lush. It is just a pity that we do not all care about our hands and feet the same way. Some girls virtually tear their pussies apart so we can see deeper. But before we can get anywhere, there is a bad manicure or even dirty fingernails obstructing the view. Some nice feet around here as well but goodness Girl, take some time off and do a good pedi.
Nothing that distinguishes a woman so much from the next one than a lovely pair of hands and neat feet. Agreed, not all of us are so priviledged to have beautiful feet or hands if you want to include that.....But, we can all have neat and clean hands and feet!

hey dude, try shucking oysters, deheading and peeling shrimp, scaling fish, and cracking crab for a living, bet your nails wouldn't look so great either. besides why should women care so much how their hands and feet look when most men never take care of theirs?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Sp I love clean well used hands!
Lurker
0 likes
my hands are clean but abused in kitchen
Head Nurse
0 likes
Mine get washed a hundred times at work then home to move hay/clean stalls/wash dishes. How can a girl possible keep nice nails through that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The thought of well bitten nails revolte me, yuk. But if a woman or man has a job involving lots of use of their hands or walking/standing for long periods then it's ok in my eye's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi to all.
I utterly agree with those who point out how important is to keep 'in order' hands and feet even with other parts of the body.
I've worked in many environments, some of them really dirty and potentially harmful (had to use several protections, when possible...). When I was finished I cleaned myself and did not forget hands and feet... Nails were cut short, cuticles under control. Sometimes there was a black nail, other times bruises, but this happens when you use your hands and you can distinguish this from lack of care.
How many times you notice somebody (both male and female) who seem to have a good fit, but... You have a look at their hands or, during summer especially, feet and Brrrrr.
I can smell tuna too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Those of us who work outside & with their hands dont always have the option of nice well manicured nails.

I do my nails once a week sometimes more if the time allows. I also make certain they are clean. But the reality of living on a farm is that I USE my hands everyday and those nails dont stay nice through moving hay & cleaning stalls!

Thank you... I spend the majority of my week alongside around 80 horses - my hands are simply not going to be beautiful and manicured and always 100% clean. My nails break off the second I so much as TOUCH a horse, acrylic nails lift off as soon as I try to do up a girth round a plump pony's belly, dirt gets under nails, nail polish becomes chipped, I get lots of scratches and cuts on my hands/arms, my hands are tough on the underside...

The reality is, sometimes I get home, have dinner, do coursework, take a shower and....bam... it's bedtime. I still have chipped nail polish from Tuesday the boyfriend just rolls his eyes and gets over it.

Edit: I forgot to comment on a pedicure. I have one thing to say about this: BAHAHAHA. To elaborate: No....it's just not going to happen. Trimming and filing off sharp edges are about as far as I go with regards to toenails. Hardly going to spend ages tarting them up only to go sling some muckers on (whacking great big boots) and go trek around mud again.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I completely agree. Nothing puts me off as quickly as dirty and sloppy hands and nail and clothes. There is difference here between sloppy and dirty, and honest hard work that doesn't allow for fancy pedicures and manicures. But clean is always possible. The sight and smell of a clean man is arousing...
Lurker
0 likes
I for one, can not stand if my nails are dirty. I will constantly clean them daily if that's what it takes to keep them clean.
Same thing goes for my toe nails even though they don't get as dirty as my hands.
For those who don't work constantly on their hands, if you can't keep 'em clean at least
paint some pretty nail polish over them!
I also agree with Coco, clean the dirty room in the background!
Lurker
0 likes
I love beautiful nails, and for that matter, nice makeup, and great clothes, on a woman
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being from the country as what most of th repliers appear to be, I dont care if there is a little dirt under nails, and really unless its a special occasion dont like the face long nails. I would rather see good hard work coming from the woman i am with than to see her nails done and her to fus over them if they get a scratched paint job. Yes they may look pretty but if a woman has nice nails all fancied up all the time then she must work somewhere where she needs them. to be honest that is not my kind of lady. I like the ones that will roll in the hay/mud/lake, and have fun. SO what if it gets chipped, file it down and keep working. Again would rather a working woman that a OMG Ichipped a nail priss.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Thank you... I spend the majority of my week alongside around 80 horses - my hands are simply not going to be beautiful and manicured and always 100% clean. My nails break off the second I so much as TOUCH a horse, acrylic nails lift off as soon as I try to do up a girth round a plump pony's belly, dirt gets under nails, nail polish becomes chipped, I get lots of scratches and cuts on my hands/arms, my hands are tough on the underside...

The reality is, sometimes I get home, have dinner, do coursework, take a shower and....bam... it's bedtime. I still have chipped nail polish from Tuesday the boyfriend just rolls his eyes and gets over it.

Edit: I forgot to comment on a pedicure. I have one thing to say about this: BAHAHAHA. To elaborate: No....it's just not going to happen. Trimming and filing off sharp edges are about as far as I go with regards to toenails. Hardly going to spend ages tarting them up only to go sling some muckers on (whacking great big boots) and go trek around mud again.

I agree, I work outdoors with a variety of large and exotic animals. My nails flake off to all hell, so I try to keep them painted, but this chips and peels within a day, and I generally only have time to do them once or twice a week. I do clean them every day, and my feet are clean too, but both my hands and feet are calloused, with chipped polish, and generally some bruises, scratches and abrasions. Are we to be faulted because we don't work somewhere doing something where we can keep them looking perfect? I agree with the cleanliness aspect, but if you're that turned off by a woman having less than perfectly manicured nails I have a feeling we would have very little in common anyways. I play rough and dirty in more ways than one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I couldnt agree more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with most of the above. I work for a living and garden for fun. I get dirty, I work out... Before i settle down to go to bed i take a shower and use a nail brush that cleans 90%+ dirt off of me. I don't get mani's or pedi's but do what i can. I haven't had any complaints.
So I think what we are saying is clean it before you show it. This goes fro rooms and personal hygiene. :-) If you dress it up it's even more of a huge turn on.
Men this is a two way street. Don't think we don't see your hands as well.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I swear I can smell tuna. Blechh...

I love a good tuna casserole.

It's that 6 day old, tuna from 9-lives that the girlfriend's cat wouldn't even sniff out of the can, and now the flies avoid as if it's quicksand.

Give me a French manicure any day of the week. I'll do all the dirty work out in yonder field, wood and garage. My woman's job is to fuck the hell out of me on demand, and look like a million bux while doing so.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
We have to look at this beyond appearances. Yes, it is vital to keep good hygiene, and to keep our homes clean. But some people have lots of time, resources, and leisure to keep beautiful fingers and toes. We must remember what they originally meant though: long nails originally meant you were in a small class of people who never had to work.
But what about men like my ancestors who were auto mechanics? They used to wash their hands after work with Lava (volcanic pumice) to get all the grit and grime from their skin and nails but it was impossible to get it all out. I once knew a man who used to work around chemicals (no choice) which he used to inhale and after numerous cleanings of his teeth and a long hot shower, could not rid himself of the scent of those chemicals completely. It eventually killed him long before his time.
So yes, it is lovely to be able to show your hygiene in beautiful manicures and pedicures but sometimes it is just not possible.
I must also say that I once dated a woman who had everything in place but I could not get near her intimate areas by choice. I didn't stick around long enough to find out why.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While this thread is legit, it's view is to narrow.

You don't like what you see, just move over. No judgment.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.