last reply
84 replies
7.6k views
1 watcher
14 likes
Flutterby Pharie
1 like
.....Men
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Photography, I just love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Books, music, cooking, travel. Lots of stuff besides Lush.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fixing cars is so relaxing to me. it doesn't matter if im painting them, fixing dents, repairing parts, or installing stereos. I also recently started a binder that is filled with different information about random topics. (One can never stop learning) Computers are fun too. i like to build them, but on the other hand computers can be such a headache.
Just let it go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guitar or going gym.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a licensed professional engineer (civil), a professional musician (woodwinds) and a clock repairman (which entails being a machinist, as well as a mechanic). With three such widely disparate vocations, I have no need of an avocation, other than writing the occasional story for Lush.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cooking, entertaining, golf, stuff with the kids, reading when i get the chance...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I actually dont do that much as far as hobbies go. I do love photography, but havent invested a lot of time in that recently. I think I burned out from it. I took photos of everything and anything for about 2 years straight after I got my first DSLR. Lost a little inspiration I guess in the last 12-18months. I love playing in photoshop, playing with layers, masks, making great black and whites. Think we need a "Lush Photographers" thread where we can display our stuff...but I had a hard drive failure, during a back up oddly enough, so I lost a lot of great photos I took in the first 6 months of having my camera.

I play golf too, but I would not call it a hobby.
Lurker
0 likes
I've got quite a few hobbies. Love playing stringed instruments even though I'm not very good. Computers *building, repairing and generally just farting about with) are a big hobby of mine and I've recently got into developing for Android. If I come across as a bit of a geek, I am, but I'm sexy, so that's nice.
Lurker
1 like
pissing of democrats
Head Nurse
1 like
I live on a farm, so I am very involved with many different types of animals. I also like to read, cook, & see a little.
Artistic Tart
1 like
Quote by gina80
pissing of democrats

Watersports!

Awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
Photography, painting, and hiking through the woods to find new areas.
Lurker
0 likes
My hobbies are creative writing, traveling, taking walks, and photography.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Watersports!

Awesome.

Come on Xuani, let's not be mean here. If Gina enjoys urinating political party members, so be it. Different strokes for different folks.
Artistic Tart
1 like
Being mean how? I said it was awesome. I think you just wanted to use the word "urinating" in a thread, which is understandable.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a clever knitter, love making things for family & friends, meandering through old neighborhoods, hiking when I can.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Carving working on cars stuff like that though bicycles are my main thing. Camping and in the future knife making yeah I collect and use knives to also into photography though don't have anything spectacular for a camera at the moment. Also getting into collecting axes yep I enjoy sharp pointy toys I use them for my work to carving is part hobby now though going to full time business soon
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
0 likes
Reading. Lots of reading. I also like to bake, write and do gardening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to be into dollhouses at 1:12 scale. Not so much now days to busy and things are expensive.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Balloonmeister
2 likes
Hot air ballooning and homebrewing beer.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
I bake and draw people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Golf and music

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Come on man! You forgot one.......Masturbation!

Masturbation isn't a hobby for me. It's a way of life!!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Running, soccer and making stained glass windows...smile
Lurker
0 likes
I do a bit of photography work around my studies... but it's more like play than work since I adore it, I also horse ride and enjoy reading when I get the chance (got some catching up to do on that this summer!)
Lurker
0 likes
cars & baseball
Lurker
0 likes
photography an amateur astronomy