Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you go to a nude beach with a friend of the opposite sex if invited?

last reply
223 replies
41.8k views
2 watchers
6 likes
Lurker
1 like
Would you go to a nude beach with a friend of the opposite sex if invited. How would you react to being asked. What would you expect to experience that day? Would you go completely nude? Would you be offended if he got an erection in front of you? Please give details if you have had this experience and thanks for your responses!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would and have. You'll find a different atmosphere at a nude beach. Granted, I did my share of looking; but it's really not in a sexual context while you're there. I'm sure some will go home and fuck their brains out, but nudity there really isn't that big of a deal.

-- Looking at your profile --
You already know that, don't you?
Lurker
0 likes
well i have yet to enjoy that experience. I hope to one day....but if i was asked i would most defiantly go....and yes i would actually go naked, but only if my partner did;)....and if he got an erection....well i would be more than happy to help him out;P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it just a friend or someone you are interested in having a relationship with? And how long have you been friends? If you have been friends for a long time and feel comfortable with each other than sure I would go and if he had an erection it wouldnt bother me (doesnt mean I will help him out though, LOL)

But if it is a new friend or someone I may want to start a relationship with, than probably not until we knew each other better.
Lurker
0 likes
It would totally depend on which friend what it was and what kind of relationship we had. Same as how with some male friends I wouldnt mind sleeping in the same bed as them, and with others i would want my own room.

To be honest though, i would assume that if a guy were to ask me it would be someone who a) fancies/likes me, and b) someone who i already had had some sexual experience with, even just flirting. I would also assume that this would be some kind of motivation to have sex with me later, or at least, he was thinking it.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd go for sure - and hope MMonroe's assessment of the situation was 100% right
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
Yes, and I been the friend that invited..living on the beach does have it's benefits.....
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would, IF the right person was with me...but do not think it would be something he would do...lmao
doing my best to be good..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Is it just a friend or someone you are interested in having a relationship with? And how long have you been friends? If you have been friends for a long time and feel comfortable with each other than sure I would go and if he had an erection it wouldnt bother me (doesnt mean I will help him out though, LOL)

But if it is a new friend or someone I may want to start a relationship with, than probably not until we knew each other better.
like your honesty Nikki
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
It really would depend on which friend it was. I have some friends I'd go to a nude beach with and some I wouldn't because I wouldn't feel comfortable around them naked.
[url]http://[/url]
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
When I read the question - the first thing that comes to my mind is a male friend that I have put into the "friend-zone" but who still is looking for some opportunity to change my mind or move things into FWB status. If I'm not attracted to the guy, I'm not going to a nude beach with him - I don't care whether he's a friend or not. Since I'm not in the nudist lifestyle, I'd just end up seeing it as some kind of subtle manipulative attempt to turn the friendship into something more, and if it hasn't already gone that route, there's probably a good reason for it not to.

If it was a male friend and we were naturally verging on going into friends-with-benefits territory and there was mutual chemistry then yeah, it sounds like it could be a fun, casual way to turn the corner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it would depend on the guy and my relationship with them. Would probably be more likely to go the less I knew them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
When I read the question - the first thing that comes to my mind is a male friend that I have put into the "friend-zone" but who still is looking for some opportunity to change my mind or move things into FWB status. If I'm not attracted to the guy, I'm not going to a nude beach with him - I don't care whether he's a friend or not. Since I'm not in the nudist lifestyle, I'd just end up seeing it as some kind of subtle manipulative attempt to turn the friendship into something more, and if it hasn't already gone that route, there's probably a good reason for it not to.

If it was a male friend and we were naturally verging on going into friends-with-benefits territory and there was mutual chemistry then yeah, it sounds like it could be a fun, casual way to turn the corner.

What if it was a guy friend that not looking for an opportunity to get laid. Just wanted to hang out (so to speak) unashamed dude that happens to frequent the nude beach. Just enjoys your company and makes a friendly offer. A good friend you know well and trust, but know he's not looking to be promoted to FWB. Just curious.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

What if it was a guy friend that not looking for an opportunity to get laid. Just wanted to hang out (so to speak) unashamed dude that happens to frequent the nude beach. Just enjoys your company and makes a friendly offer. A good friend you know well and trust, but know he's not looking to be promoted to FWB. Just curious.

Okay, I don't mean to sound arrogant, but there is no such guy friend. LOL

Guy friends will always be looking for an opportunity to get laid... or at least get a good eyeful so that they can jerk off to the memories later if they know they will be rejected - either way, it's just kind of awkward. I'd probably be ok if it was a gay-guy-friend. Those are about the only truly platonic-minded ones. But if you're straight and naked with me on the beach, chances are high it's going to at least cross your mind, unless maybe you're a practicing nudist where you're desensitized to the point where it doesn't faze you anymore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Guy friends will always be looking for an opportunity to get laid... or at least get a good eyeful so that they can jerk off to the memories later if they know they will be rejected - either way, it's just kind of awkward. I'd probably be ok if it was a gay-guy-friend. Those are about the only truly platonic-minded ones. But if you're straight and naked with me on the beach, chances are high it's going to at least cross your mind, unless maybe you're a practicing nudist where you're desensitized to the point where it doesn't faze you anymore.

Ditto to what Ashleigh just said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I agree. If I invited a girl friend to a nude beach with me, it's because I want to fuck her or see her naughty bits for later masturbation. Shit, why do you and Missy have to know men so well. I was trying to get a peek at the goods. Fuckers.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Nude beaches are the best places for any secure person to spend time! The water over bare skin, the warming sun and the electric sexual tension, ar feelings that must be experienced to understand!
Lurker
0 likes
Nude beaches are the best places for any secure person to spend time! The water over bare skin, the warming sun and the electric sexual tension, ar feelings that must be experienced to understand!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

What if you were invited by a guy you were fwb with, but it was for hanging out with a larger mixed group. Would you be comfortable that male acquaintances would see you naked? They most likely already jerk off thinking of you naked LOL.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by seriousfun

What if you were invited by a guy you were fwb with, but it was for hanging out with a larger mixed group. Would you be comfortable that male acquaintances would see you naked? They most likely already jerk off thinking of you naked LOL.

Yeah, I guess I'd be ok with that - hanging out with a group seems less intimate than just going with one "male friend." If his friends were strangers to me, I probably wouldn't care - especially with a FWB situation.

Having said all that - *technically* nude beaches aren't really my thing. It would have to be a really good one. I've been to one in Hawaii that was really sexy/cool. The one in my city is absolutely heinous with a weird/sketchy crowd.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
here in Vancouver BC, we have Wreck Beach (clothing optional) .... it's not really a big deal. Most people who frequent the beach are mature. Those that are not, giggle as they get naked and hide their body parts.
Lurker
0 likes
I find that it'd be an experience worth trying, especially if there's a different atmosphere. I wouldn't feel that comfortable at first but I'm sure I'd delve into the idea with more comfort after being there a while. I never get offended by erections, they make me laugh... mostly because I don't expect the reaction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a woman invited me to a nude beach I would assume that she wanted to show off her body and was open to having sex with me. Then I read a woman on here say that it might not mean that at all -- but I agree with Dancin Doll, there is no such thing as a guy friend of a woman that doesnt want to get laid in a situation like that. It's how we are wired. You know, woman from Mars and men from Venus? Guys look at every woman as a possible conquest. They may not always act on it (we are after all civilized by our culture), but that is definately how men think.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To answer, yes I would go to a nude beach with a friend whom, just if he/she is asking me it means that they are comfortable with nudity. wow did I say comfortable nudity? (to make it short) and not a date to fuck! I did go to a nude beach with friends, We never had an orgy after it. (humm now that I think lol why not lol)

These post are great because at times we shift on other issues, like a woman cannot have a male friend because of "internal wiring" Ok, so we cannot have male friends. Wrong! Of course after the outing at the nude beach it could be that a guy (or a girl) just thinking about it go ahead and masturbate. That does not say that he or she cannot be my friend. Erotic thoughts do pass through our brain.. don't need to go to a naked beach and finally see my pussy... they already seen my cleavage and my legs. or in my tiny swim-wear. Just as some people (more than we may think) have had erotic thought about our parents, siblings or family members. It doesn't mean that we go ahead and put in a practical way. Please remove the wiring from the stereotype or... just rewire. We put the wire there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was lucky my best friend asked me and as that is my wife it wasn't a problem but going to a nudist beach or island aa we did what a fantastic experience letting the sun get to bits of your body that you thought would never feel the suns rays.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm yet to experience this bt given a chance i guess yes i'd definitely go.. It'd be alot fun i think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been topless in front of friends husbands and boyfriends, including my brother in law. My girl friends went topless too. If the lads got excited they hid it well
The Linebacker
0 likes
I would if my wife is invited too. I've been naked in a group of naked people several times, at the beach, at parties, skinny dipping in the pool, sunbathing and once my wife (fiancée at the time) and I went and spent the day as guests of some friends at a nudist resort.

That day at the nudist resort was a struggle all day to keep from having an erection in front of everyone. it was a hard day. Take that as a pun or not.