Help!!!

last reply
10 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We are having a Formal Collaring, I'm wording it this way because All of our guests are vanilla. It's going to be closer to a wedding type of situation. so what I'd like is to find a poem or something that would help all our guests understand the what the collaring means to us, the commitment to each other. any help would be appreciated.q2IETrOSo3MvxRNM
Lurker
0 likes
how about u tell us what it means to you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well we are fairly new to this lifestyle so this may sound a liitle strange. I can't speak for my master but for me I have been married and in several serious relationships so i can't say i've never loved anouther man. But through those other men I've had to fight for every bit of independance and control in my life. I've love and wanted my master for 8 years without his knowledge so when i did fight for him and get him to be with me i wanted to give him the one thing i've never freely given to anyone...absolute trust faith love and the control over my life that i have fought so hard for. I give all that and more to my master. i hope that makes sense to someone. as for my master I think that he is still in awe that i want to give these to him. sometimes when we're drinking he lets his guard down and lets his shock show through that i came to him with the idea of changing the dinamics of our relationship. It's been two years and we are both happier than we have ever been and want to share that and celebrate that with our friends and family who don't understand any of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Honest reply to an equally honest reply.

I am not a fan, nor am I in the belief that one should cognitively give control to another. However, if you've not seen it, your reply remind's me of a great movie by Almodovar, Tie me up, tie me down.

Common thought on love is a free flowing thing, one in which both parties are independent and allow control to its own part. Then being able to be strong enough to acquiesce the control to the others love and benefit. In this case, I see the allowance of control as a form of independence. Again, not my thing, and not in my capacity to understand as noted. So, with those words you writ. Take them (the ones you just wrote above) and make your own poem and try to tell your story. No one else can see it better, or communicate better, than you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
very true although I suck with words lol. I was hoping someone with more style can say what I'm trying too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by tjames
We are having a Formal Collaring, I'm wording it this way because All of our guests are vanilla. It's going to be closer to a wedding type of situation. so what I'd like is to find a poem or something that would help all our guests understand the what the collaring means to us, the commitment to each other. any help would be appreciated.baoIwY56TbC0bXae

well we are fairly new to this lifestyle so this may sound a liitle strange. I can't speak for my master but for me I have been married and in several serious relationships so i can't say i've never loved anouther man. But through those other men I've had to fight for every bit of independance and control in my life. I've love and wanted my master for 8 years without his knowledge so when i did fight for him and get him to be with me i wanted to give him the one thing i've never freely given to anyone...absolute trust faith love and the control over my life that i have fought so hard for. I give all that and more to my master. i hope that makes sense to someone. as for my master I think that he is still in awe that i want to give these to him. sometimes when we're drinking he lets his guard down and lets his shock show through that i came to him with the idea of changing the dinamics of our relationship. It's been two years and we are both happier than we have ever been and want to share that and celebrate that with our friends and family who don't understand any of it.

I would reallu appreciate any and all help. If you write it you will be referenced in the ceremony's program. thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Have a look here at some quotes from Kahlil Gibran. Like Pablo Neruda, Gibran was a master at expressing what love is, might be, etc. With some careful inclusions, it could include the meaning of collaring. Here's the URL -
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, doesn't want to accept the link www. katsandogz. com/ onlove. html (without the spaces)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ty for all your help this is very important to me and want to get my point acrossed without being a bore lol ;)