Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you or have you ever gotten aroused during a professional massage?

last reply
30 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A thread in Ask the Guys made me wonder. Do you ladies get aroused during a massage? Of course most guys have a fantasy about getting a happy ending, do women have similar fantasies? Has any massage therapist crossed the line with you? Welcomed or unwelcomed? What did you do? Ever wish he/she would move up just a little higher on your thigh? If you were turned on, would you allow him/her to "finish" you off?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
1) Do you ladies get aroused during a massage?

No.

2) Of course most guys have a fantasy about getting a happy ending, do women have similar fantasies?

No.

3) Has any massage therapist crossed the line with you?

No.

4)Ever wish he/she would move up just a little higher on your thigh?

No.

5) If you were turned on, would you allow him/her to "finish" you off?

No.

Damn, I'm such a killjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

No.

2) Of course most guys have a fantasy about getting a happy ending, do women have similar fantasies?

No.

No.

No.

No.

Damn, I'm such a killjoy.

What she said

Last time I had a professional massage I went to sleep...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Last time I had a professional massage I went to sleep...

Me too now that I think about it... then I slipped into a bikini, grabbed a glass of bubbly and headed out to observe Mont. Blanc from the hot tub...

Pretty good all round really, but definitely no 'funny' feelings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have but not always

I have fantasized about it.

No.

No, its not why I am getting the massage.

If it was someone I knew very well and was really attracted Id think about it, but it would really be prostitution so most probably not
Lurker
0 likes
i've never had one so the answer is no
Lurker
0 likes

I can be aroused at almost any time, just something might cross my mind, it doesn't matter if I'm doing the dishes, driving teh car, having a chat, whatever, so yes, I can be aroused when having a massage, but not because I'm having a massage.

No, not when having a professional massage. Now, if I was being massaged by my boyfriend then, yes, I would certainly be hoping for a happy ending!.

No.

No.

No.

I get regular massages and they are usually from friends, as barter for something I've done, so it works very well. Even if I had been attracted (which I haven't) I would never jeopardize either their reputation or mine by doing/asking for something like that...

(says me who wrote a story about an unprofessional masseuse! hahah (I'm NOT a masseuse, that was just a fantasy story! hahah))
Lurker
0 likes
I've had massages twice and ended up having a migraine both times, so the only throbbing going on was in my skull. sad
Lurker
0 likes
Do you ladies get aroused during a professional massage?

No

Of course most guys have a fantasy about getting a happy ending, do women have similar fantasies?

No

Has any massage therapist crossed the line with you?

No

Ever wish he/she would move up just a little higher on your thigh?

No

If you were turned on, would you allow him/her to "finish" you off?

I wouldn't be turned on
Lurker
0 likes
If a man feels a woman's hands on his body, he is fantasizing about more, sorry ladies we are pigs. And proud of it!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
No. No I haven't.
[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Professional massages are kinda painful. I'm mostly too tense to enjoy it, let alone get aroused by it. Like having someone else brush my hair - I'm always tense and waiting for that tug.

Also, uninvited sexual touching creeps me out in real life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you ladies get aroused during a massage? I have but only because we both were extremely attracted to each other

Of course most guys have a fantasy about getting a happy ending, do women have similar fantasies? No. Never did. Never really expected anything but to be able to relax

Has any massage therapist crossed the line with you? Yes

Welcomed or unwelcomed? I can't lie. I really would have welcomed if we both wasn't married. What did you do? We both agreed it couldn't happen and we felt it was best that we no longer see each other in any way. Ever wish he/she would move up just a little higher on your thigh? Didn't have to wish. He did
If you were turned on, would you allow him/her to "finish" you off? No I couldn't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes , I was on holiday at the Thai island of Koh Samui . My lady friend and I went for a tradition Thai massage every evening . On the first evening I was wearing only shorts , no underwear and a polo shirt . I didn't know that it was customary to strip down to underwear for a body massage . I took off my shirt but not my shorts . At a certain point the masseurse was pommeling near my groin , which caused me to have a hard on . I was so afraid it would come out of my shorts , but fortunately it didn't . The next day I went in search of suitable briefs that would keep me contained , I was able to shed my shorts .

Many years ago a girlfriend asked me to put suncream on her back ; When I had reached the dimpled area at the base of her back , she started to squirm and quickly asked me to stop , which I did .
Lurker
0 likes
Yes me and my wife were getting a message from two beautiful girls. We loved it and yes when I did the flip I was very hard. The girls had to notice.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Have once

I did the 1 time was getting arroused

No but wished she had

Yes

Yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a massage by a woman once and she did put her hands close to a few 'sensitive' areas, which I ignored, but then she gave me an extra ten minutes
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Lurker
0 likes
Never yet showed my arousal, my massage therapist is a really good friend so i do my best not to show...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes a number of times
Lurker
0 likes

I have.

I think so. Esp if already inclined that way...

Yes.

Yes.

I was and I didnt react. But, he stopped after a few brushes with my "area"...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes sometimes.

If I'm aroused then yes of course

No.

Yes

At least a bit of finger action!
Lurker
0 likes
YES

I DIDN'T

NOPE BUT I WISH THE ONE HAD SLIPPED HER FINGERS IN ;)

HELL YEAH A LOT HIGHER!

MAYBE MAYBE NOT A LITTLE FIGER ACTION FOR SURE BUT PROBABLY NOT ALL THE WAY.

I have only had two pro massages, One by a lovely female masseuse and the other by a cute gay guy, however, only the female turned me on and that is the masssage I refrence above
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope to all....it was so good and relaxing I fell asleep and awoke to drool...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I left with the knots evened out but also with a ton of new ones. I was in so much pain after I left. Thank God for fiancees !
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1) Do you men get aroused during a massage?

Yes ... I always do, every single time. Of course, I only get massages from ladies.

I think so ... I believe they have the same sexual urges as we do ... altho some are too shy to let go and get sexually satisfied.

Yes.

Yes ... and a little bit sooner. I do enjoy the interest shown in the rear, too.

Yes ... I have always had massages where there is a satisfying finish. That is what I look for in a massage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never had a massage

i like to be touched by a lover

not a stranger

however i love to give them...

but it is a profession..and are they not..happy endings..ah illegal???

this is not my fantasy having an orgasm like that..no...

being with a lover ...and HIM massaging me...oh yeah...

ps wondering where nudist 69 lives as my friends WHO are massage therapists in the south.. would go to jail if they did that...
Alpha Blonde
1 like

Sometimes, but yes, I have on occasion - especially with this one really hot masseuse. It was the spa setting too though - very dark, candles, him running the vichy shower over my body, soaking me completely after being massaged in oils, hearing his voice as he was leaning low over me, especially when his strong hands were moving over my thighs and ass. I defy any woman to not get horny with that particular guy in that particular massage.

Yes.

No.

Yes - but again depends on the masseuse and how you're feeling 'in the moment'. With the guy I was talking about, he couldn't have moved any further up my thigh without direct pussy contact though. But yeah, I wouldn't have objected. lol

Yes. Honestly - I would have let him fuck me on the table too.

*** Note: It definitely does depend on the masseuse and the massage. I've had plenty of therapeutic non-sexual massages too. But when it's an attractive guy putting his hands all over me and I'm basically naked, yeah my mind is going to go to that fantasy for sure. ***
Lurker
0 likes
I have never had a professional one. But every time I have had a full body one from my partner... um.... yup.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Some of you going to the wrong places I'm dating a Thai masseuse. It's not supposed to be naughty but she says women love to talk about sex and when she is massaging they get very turned on and sometimes even orgasm. So visit Dublin lol

The Thai girls go to a guy who does naughty for ladies only

They say best orgasms ever

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Growing up playing sports most of the professional massages I got were those painful deep tissue sports massages like rolfing to basically factory reset my body. I cried more than anything, they were so painful during and the day after, but my range of motion would markedly improve after the soreness went away.