how many guys like a bigger girl

last reply
292 replies
36.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
alright how many guys like a bigger woman and what is it about them that you like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like bigger women theres more to love of course
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
come on i know there are guys out there that do why aren't ya postin anything lol
Lurker
0 likes
I love a curvy thi ker girl . But only if they're secure and comfortable w themselves
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
great too hear - makes me even more secure and comfortable!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like a woman to have some curves. If a woman is so skinny that she looks unhealthy, its not a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
love them ,
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
For me, it doesnt matter. If she feels sexy and confident in her own skin, that all that matters...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I never really liked skinny women. I like them thick!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I deffnitly love a girl with curves no sticks for this guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Agreed with all of the above
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
it fully depends, as with any other person...are they clean, cute, fun, adventurous, etc...buy yeppers, i do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just so you know, there was a similar post - I think that's why more folks didn't post here yet.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Espresso
Just so you know, there was a similar post - I think that's why more folks didn't post here yet.

i did not know that, i haven't been posting long
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dbnemi

i did not know that, i haven't been posting long

It happens. I hope I didn't sound bitchy - totally not intended. I just wanted you to know what was possibly going on.UcF36Hnfp3I6IrhB

And Welcome to Lush btw!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Espresso

It happens. I hope I didn't sound bitchy - totally not intended. I just wanted you to know what was possibly going on.kYC1LAyEGPQhdjfW

And Welcome to Lush btw!

not at all i found you more informative ;) and thank you for the welcome
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm fine with larger women. People come in all shapes, sizes and colours; therefore I see no problem whatsoever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just like women they're all gorgeous. I once spent 2 years marooned in the Libyan desert as a teenager and life without women (of course the sexual deprivation was a huge part but all other aspects as well) was unbearable. I have seen chubby women who were very cute, slim ones with poise and a gamin attractiveness, absolutely drop dead curvy ones and tall ones with statuesque figures (the biggest mistake a tall woman can do is to hunch over trying to look smaller), Also very clever, talented funny and ironic women who I find totally attractive - I can rhapsodize forever. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
size dont matter it is the person on the inside
Site administrator
0 likes
Absolutely. I like I think the ladies say 'curvy' and perhaps even more and, whilst I am not saying its always the case, the curvier lady may have larger breasts which I do like !!
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I love ladies with a more natural figure. That's why I started a thread for pics of plus size ladies.
Sexy-Plus-Size-Ladies
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
I like a woman to have some curves and some meat on her bones, there more to hold, touch and feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love plus size woman
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I tend to be one of those that doesn't subscribe to that whole it's what's inside that counts mumbo jumbo.. If that was true no one would give a fuck what color their car was as long as the engine was tip top... But we all know thats not the case. (I know women aren't cars, put the tomatoes down ladies)

I'm not saying that bigger gals aren't attractive in their own way but when It comes to my preference a fit woman has other qualities besides being in shape. When you see women that take care of themselves they project this confidence that can be intoxicating. They are proud, they put effort into their clothing, it feels good to have her on your arm when you know every dude in the place just turned to check her out. Her personality probably is of the type that wouldn't let themselves go and it manifests in other aspects of their life. They may work just as hard to keep their man happy. This fit woman probably doesn't want a sloppy fuck as a boyfriend either so she forces her man to take care of himself too. Its a good thing, to quote Martha Stewart. (A thick woman I would make an exception for by the way....)

So really, It's not just about looks when it comes to some men, like myself that prefer a woman that is fit and the most beautiful she can be.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
They are proud, they put effort into their clothing, it feels good to have her on your arm when you know every dude in the place just turned to check her out. Her personality probably is of the type that wouldn't let themselves go and it manifests in other aspects of their life. They may work just as hard to keep their man happy. This fit woman probably doesn't want a sloppy fuck as a boyfriend either so she forces her man to take care of himself too.

Did I read this right? Are you saying that bigger women are not capable of any of those things? Because honey, let me tell you. I have had many guys turn their head to look at me, yet when a skinny chick walks by, not even bat an eye. It is about preference, not capabilities.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

Did I read this right? Are you saying that bigger women are not capable of any of those things? Because honey, let me tell you. I have had many guys turn their head to look at me, yet when a skinny chick walks by, not even bat an eye. It is about preference, not capabilities.

I am not saying bigger gals are not capable of these things but if a plumper woman told me to slim down I would most likely pause, try not to be too mean and tell her she has a piece of pizza stuck in her teeth... Women who are fit are this way because they ask for the sauce on the side, they don't eat fried food too often, they ask for the brown rice, they don't get the sushi with mayonnaise on it, etc. This ALL takes will power. And don't forget the walks and exercise. Now my point was that being fit requires a lot of effort, sometimes these women put this much effort into all aspects of their lives. THAT is very attractive.

That is great that many guys turn their head to look at you (maybe you got a certain je ne sais quoi like Martha). I wasn't saying that men don't look. BUT if we can take magazines, movies, TV, fashion and the internet as an indicator of the type of women men prefer (and lesbians) it most definitely is not overweight women.

Also, I have a hard time relying on the source of your research... You say you see men look at you all the freakin time and not at the skinny girls? I mean do you sit there looking at the guy that checked you to see if he looks at the skinny girls too? How can you come to that conclusion?

Also, don't confuse skinny with fit. They are not the same thing. I mean that is kinda insulting too, I didn't call full figured women fat.
Lurker
0 likes
might sound like a cliche but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....

personall like women of all shapes, colors and sizes... .always a different experience... what is important for me is good facial featuressmile looking into a beautiful set of eyes and face is always a turn on.. especially when getting hot and heavy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I am not saying bigger gals are not capable of these things but if a plumper woman told me to slim down I would most likely pause, try not to be too mean and tell her she has a piece of pizza stuck in her teeth... Women who are fit are this way because they ask for the sauce on the side, they don't eat fried food too often, they ask for the brown rice, they don't get the sushi with mayonnaise on it, etc. This ALL takes will power. And don't forget the walks and exercise. Now my point was that being fit requires a lot of effort, sometimes these women put this much effort into all aspects of their lives. THAT is very attractive.

That is great that many guys turn their head to look at you (maybe you got a certain je ne sais quoi like Martha). I wasn't saying that men don't look. BUT if we can take magazines, movies, TV, fashion and the internet as an indicator of the type of women men prefer (and lesbians) it most definitely is not overweight women.

Also, I have a hard time relying on the source of your research... You say you see men look at you all the freakin time and not at the skinny girls? I mean do you sit there looking at the guy that checked you to see if he looks at the skinny girls too? How can you come to that conclusion?

Also, don't confuse skinny with fit. They are not the same thing. I mean that is kinda insulting too, I didn't call full figured women fat.

Um I am a full figured woman and most of my friends are thin and fit and a lot of them aren't that way because they order sauce on the side I promise you some of these girls could out eat me and my two brothers without a thought. I'm a fat chick but I'm in shape and I don't eat fried food and I don't eat sushi with mayonaise. And I agree with pixie I have guys checking me out all the time and I'm not saying but a lot of them don't look over and the skinny thin fit girl as do a lot of bi and lesbian girls. The guy I'm dating is a skinny muscular guy and he prefers bigger girls. I've seen plenty of the girls you say are the kind guy want try and get with him and he turned them down. There are plenty of guy and girls alike who prefer thicker girls. You can't say its about capabilities or media fed thoughts. People like what they like. It is about preference. Honestly my preference isn't skinny guys I like bigger guys but I fell for his personality while he fell for my body he know loves everything about me as I do him. I have been with multiple guys who would prefer being with me (a thicker full figured "fat" girl) rather than a skinny fit girl.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes

I did not say ALL THE FREAKIN TIME! Yeah, I am a freaking stalker and sit and watch these guys that look at me and make sure they don't look anywhere else. And if they do I hunt them down. Jesus.

No, what I am saying is I am a people watcher. It gets me in trouble sometimes. I have walked past a guy and turned to look over my shoulder to see if they were looking and notice at that same time a skinny chick walk past him as well, yet he is still watching me.

I don't ask for attention. In fact, I would rather not have it happen at all. It kind of makes me uncomfortable. But I had to let you know how I came up to this conclusion.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥