0 likes
Do you like to watch a man masturbate?
Lurker
0 likes

Yes of course I love to watch, I love to tease him then wa
tch him blow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG yes. It's quite a personal thing to watch how a man gives himself pleasure. Very arousing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do...lmao

i am a feaky deaky!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch men and women masturabate. Very Hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to watch my hubby jerk off while im being fucked by one or more hot hung guys,
Lurker
0 likes
Some times. Most of the time it just pisses me off, if you are going to get off with me in the room I'm going to be doing it!!!
Lurker
0 likes
totally agree with brazilandaussie....mmmmmm i love it when i'm getting fucked and i look over and see him playing with himself....mmmmmmmm
Classified
0 likes
Would love to watch while being watched
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I love watching guys masturbate. Even more so if I am as well smile
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Watch and listen
Lurker
0 likes
Love it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes!! I'd love to watch guys jack off for me
Lurker
0 likes
yes! i love to watch a guy or a girl pleasure themselves
Lurker
0 likes
vision of partners enjoying is most arousing including the vision in the mirror
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I get so hard watching my girlfriend do it!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Stickytoffee01
Yes, I get so hard watching my girlfriend do it!

Your girlfriend's a man?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch both guys and gals masturbate. How could you not love to watch such a personal experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yeah!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on what I have to watch
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love to watch a man cum! prefer it when I bring him off but you can't have everything
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Oh yes, there is just something so erotic, so primal in watching a man grasp his rock hard cock and stroke it up and down. Watching the intense pleasure on his face as he stares deep into my eyes. Watching his rippling muscles in his arms as they flex with each stroke, how his breathing changes, the rise and fall of his chest as the feeling intensifies.....mmm nothing sexier to watch in my opinion. *Edit.......I don't mean just any man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on the guy, i have no interest watching a complete stranger jerk his gherkin. especially if he's really out of shape and/or really small. sorry if that sounds shallow lol

♥ J
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to watch my husband do it in front of me... it's deeply personal and a wonderful expression of vulnerability and trust. And, because I try to be a nice wife, I'll swallow it when he's finished.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to watch a man (or woman) pleasure themselves. Really enjoy watching a man cum!
Jo, sexywife104
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by brazilandaussie
i love to watch my hubby jerk off while im being fucked by one or more hot hung guys,

I feel exactly the same!
I love to watch hubby stroke and gaze into his eyes as my lover cums deep inside me.
Jo, sexywife104