Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When a man is cumming in you, whats your preferred position?

last reply
43 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
my gf prefers it inside, was wondering if alot of women like it and what position?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JTLoki
my gf prefers it inside, was wondering if alot of women like it and what position?

Surely, 'Inside' is only a position if your referring to.... The Weather, or something.... "From the window, we could see that it was raining, so we waited for our cab inside, in the living room..."

'Reverse Cowgirl Scissors Anal Rodeo .....' (THAT'S a POSITION!)

xx SF

(DON'T try it at home, kids!)
Lurker
0 likes
sry by inside, I was talking about the cum, and I lef tout that she like to be busted in from behind.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JTLoki
sry by inside, I was talking about the cum, and I lef tout that she like to be busted in from behind.

I'm sorry.... I was trying to be funny.....

The truth is, lately my Wife prefers it if I come in someone else.... And don't bother Her....

As to position, I think my wife would like me to have other women doggie style.... 'Cos she knows that really, seriously hurts my back....

To be honest, things aren't so great with me and my Wife....

xx Steph

(Just cleared the Queue, I Can Joke If I LIKE!)
Lurker
0 likes
im sorry but its your fault your joke got lost in translation, everybody knows your supposed to use the sarcasm text when doing that...
Lurker
0 likes
As long as it's deep, and he's close to me, then I'm happy....

The position doesn't really matter so much, but I do like him growling in my ear...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JTLoki
im sorry but its your fault your joke got lost in translation, everybody knows your supposed to use the sarcasm text when doing that...

You Got Me!!!!!

xx Steph!!!!

(Except YOU haven't used the sarcasm text so I guess you COULD be serious.... (Wink!))
Lurker
0 likes
From behind.
Lurker
0 likes
Someone I know and care for....missionary, kissing, without rubber
Someone I dont know or care for....doggy or cowgirl, with rubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
... growling in my ear...

Is that a euphemism I don't know?
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
Top..there is nothing like the sensation of hot lava erupting into a well of desire that yearns to be filled with the nectar of lust...
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...
Lurker
0 likes
On my knees, legs spread wide, face shoved into a pillow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great question. I like doggy style or top. I love the feeling of sudden burst of the hot sensation. It's a turn on for me and can put me over the edge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JennySavage
mmmm second that!
Classified
0 likes
JennySavage wrote:

Quote by naughtykim
mmmm second that!

My wife loves that too!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
JennySavage wrote:

naughtykim wrote:
mmmm second that!

My wife loves that too!
me too
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by caramelvixxen

i second that...preferred is also on my knees, legs spread wide, face buried in a pillow and him pounding away as hard as possible

I love that, too, especially now that not as many positions are possible for me- temporarily at least.

But I also love the following:

Feeling it shoot up into me from the cowgirl position, while he bucks his hips upward; nature taking over, trying to get his sperm as deep up into me as possible.

Putting my fingers over the base of his shaft in reverse cowgirl, feeling that raised spine pulse like crazy while he fills me up.

The intimacy of feeling him pop while I'm in his lap, followed by the coolness when his semen rolls down and finally hits the outside air on my skin.

but still my favorite:

On my back, either with my legs wrapped around his waist or pressed against his chest, then the expansion and the feeling of warmth, compounded by the sensation of contact with my cervix- it just feels so primal and so intimate and yes- he's growling and groaning and whispering in my ear when it happens.

okay, I'm wet now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I love that, too, especially now that not as many positions are possible for me- temporarily at least.

Feeling it shoot up into me from the cowgirl position, while he bucks his hips upward; nature taking over, trying to get his sperm as deep up into me as possible.

Putting my fingers over the base of his shaft in reverse cowgirl, feeling that raised spine pulse like crazy while he fills me up.

The intimacy of feeling him pop while I'm in his lap, followed by the coolness when his semen rolls down and finally hits the outside air on my skin.

but still my favorite:

On my back, either with my legs wrapped around his waist or pressed against his chest, then the expansion and the feeling of warmth, compounded by the sensation of contact with my cervix- it just feels so primal and so intimate and yes- he's growling and groaning and whispering in my ear when it happens.

okay, I'm wet now.

Jesus!

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
doggy style I love it when he is deep in me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any way. If I had to choose would prefer doggie style
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as he is deep inside me, position doesn't mattersmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LatinSugar
Top..there is nothing like the sensation of hot lava erupting into a well of desire that yearns to be filled with the nectar of lust...

I just ejaculated from reading that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I do like it. I've had three kids and I'm expecting my 4th now so I expect that should be an admission right there.

First, I love sex in the natural way. I don't care for birth control and since I've been married I've never used it. To me the ultimate freedom was to open myself to my husband and to let him have me fully by being willing to have his child.

Being on my back with my husband mounted on me and making me his has been amazing. Kissing him as he steadily thrusts into me is wonderful. Feeling his intensity rise and feeling the fervor of his thrusting increase gets me going and then comes that moment...that moment where even if I try to push him off his instincts and desire will take hold and he'll hold me tight while he comes in me.

I love that moment. That few seconds where I surrender myself to him and he surrenders to his need for me.

Four babies.

And I'm looking forward to getting pregnant again already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I love cowgirl...I love how his face contorts and how his body twists and turns under me as he tries to control himself and I can watch it all and feel him try his best to thrust up into me. Being on top also gives me great control to get friction on my clit. Just watching his face contort when he cums can take me over the edge into my own massive orgasm.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
missionary or doggy, i like it deep.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Upside down. I love it when he is above me and I can see him ram it down into me and I can have all his cum stay inside!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
doggy or cowgirl... and the deeper the better for me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

but still my favorite:

okay, I'm wet now.

Damn, now I'm wet...
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely go for cowgirl here..... partly because after we've come down from our highs I find it amusing to watch him squirm as his cum begins to roll down HIS crack.