2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly would not mind if I had a mistress
Lurker
0 likes
I feel like this should have been posted in the new BDSM forum..

Edit: And look, here it is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I feel like this should have been posted in the new BDSM forum..

You are correct and your wish is my command lol.

* Moved to BDSM lifestyle
Lurker
0 likes
Ah. Thank you for moving it to the BDSM forum.
0 likes
Quote by Beck
I honestly would not mind if I had a mistress

Ok and your point is???

Are you looking for one and putting out a broadcast message? Or better yet, are you sending this out to contradict yourself in the next post you create?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Ugh.1vuS08YMxg5zQFPG I was just curious.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you can't have mine! *sticks my tongue out and goes 'nyah nyah nyah'*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
*sigh* I want one! ):
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beck
*sigh* I want one! ):

all good things come to those who wait. took me a long time - it's not like you just go find one, you have to build that relationship up. my advice, become friends before you become Mistress/sub. it's a relationship that requires a lot of trust. and good luck smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Sprite. Patience is not my forte but this is something I want to explore.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Thank you Sprite. Patience is not my forte but this is something I want to explore.

If you want a Mistress you had better learn patience smile if you don't.........well lets just say you could find yourself with more punishment then reward.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you ravyn. I guess I will be patient.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Ok and your point is???

Are you looking for one and putting out a broadcast message? Or better yet, are you sending this out to contradict yourself in the next post you create?

You better be nice! I'll crack the whip if I need to
Lurker
0 likes
*Sigh* I don't take what that dude says seriously. But yeah I was sending an invitation.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Are you wanting just an online Mistress? Or something in RL as well?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beck
*Sigh* I don't take what that dude says seriously. But yeah I was sending an invitation.

Alright well tell us what you are looking for, what you want and need and see where that goes in helping you to find a Mistress.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
well. i am a good little puppy. I want someone who will play with her puppy and command me on how to pleasure her. I need the want of someone who will show affection but will also lightly punish if I am a bad puppy. There is little I won't do. Hope that helps.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks dude. Yeah some of the stuff I post is just for fun. But I am serious about this.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no real personal preference, it depends on the personality of my partner. I've had several subs, but I've also been a sub. ;) I go both ways...
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xCountryQueenx
I have no real personal preference, it depends on the personality of my partner. I've had several subs, but I've also been a sub. ;) I go both ways...

Then you are considered a switch CountryQueen
Lurker
0 likes
i like being dom. its a thrill