Underwear

last reply
54 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, do you like to match your bra and panties or do you mix it up? I personally like to mix it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like to match! bra, panties and cami!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Both, depends on my mood. If I'm wearing boy shorts sometimes I'll throw on a fitted cami with built in bra or if I'm wearing a simple thong maybe pair it with a fun bra. It all depends what strikes my fancy that morning!
Lurker
0 likes
IM A BIG MIXER
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually depends on what Im wearing. If a dress, I will usually match by color so it doesnt show through. If Im wearing jeans, or a skirt and top, I may wear different colors.

If I am only wearing the lingerie, I will usually match them.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Matching bra, panties and stockings is hot!!!

I've offered to match my boxers and socks but my wife nixed that idea. She's not crazy about Cartoon socks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Matching bra, panties and stockings is hot!!!

I've offered to match my boxers and socks but my wife nixed that idea. She's not crazy about Cartoon socks.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I find Marvin The Martian socks so sexy!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love 2 be matching
Lurker
0 likes
Almost always matching for me
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i like to match my bra and panties...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I know I am going to be seen in them I will always match them, other then that I will mix and match them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Typically I like to match both bra and panties...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well let's see. Right now I have a black bra on with a light blue thong. If i wear one of my expensive bras then i feel it needs to be matched with the matching panty. If they are casual things then I feel it doesn't matter and I am likely to mix.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I like matching if I'm wearing both..
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on my mood and my outfit but I like to mix it up a lot smile If its a really sexy outfit, then I have to have matching bra and panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most of the time i like to match bra and panties
Lurker
0 likes
Matching ... always.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now that I think about it I'm almost always matching?? Hmmm I think it comes from my mom. My mom's a fanatic about lingerie and she has pretty much taught me that you wear it as a set. Never really thought about it before, but now that I do I realize my best friend Jenny is almost always "mixed" haha. Never really noticed before.... weird huh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if it's for work or just around the house then I really don't care, if I know I'm gonna go out and get fucked then yeah I like to if I can
Lurker
0 likes
I match when i do wear them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do both but only started matching recently. I do like the feeling I get knowing my bra and panties matching hehe. Only problem I've found is that unless you've brought several pairs of matching panties you can only wear the bra one day - that's where I find the getting as close a possible to matching comes in if I can, otherwise I just go with what ever I fancy that day. I have an extensive underwear collection as love them hehe.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
There are times you can't match 'em .... I won't wear a black bra under a white blouse and I won't wear white panties under a black skirt.

Otherwise, like everyone ... it's nice to at least match colour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always matching ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sadly the knickers for my bra's are too expensive for someone like me so I only match when they're clean as I only have one pair of matching knickers per bra.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my outfit, I'll usually try to match my panties with my bra unless I wear contrasting colors; like a black top with a white skirt or shorts. My one secret is I'll wear the same colored panties with the shoes I have on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Matching always, or I don't feel properly dressed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Matching always, or I don't feel properly dressed.

well nearly always - aren't you missing some PANTIES?
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hartclass

well nearly always - aren't you missing some PANTIES?

Of course not Mr Hart. I was a Girl Guide, and have ever since lived by their moto 'be prepared.' Always have 2 pairs of matching panties for each bra!
0 likes
I have no choice but to mix it up. Most of the sets I like come with thongs and I'm not a fan. I prefer little French girly boxers so I just have to put the ones I have with my super cute bras!!