Login

Punishments

last reply
62 replies
15.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I got to thinking one day, what are some punishments that have been the most successful for you (or have been used on you)?

Orgasm denial is one of the ones I use. My sub plays often and loves to cum, so it makes it an easy punishment to administer. I have her masturbate to the cusp of an orgasm, but do not allow her to climax.

Please feel free to share both what you used, or what would be an effective punishment for you.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I make my sub do the laundry, then the dishes, followed by general clean up around the house 'n' such. We cinderella role-play. She does it in the slippers... It's kinky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I make my sub do the laundry, then the dishes, followed by general clean up around the house 'n' such. We cinderella role-play. She does it in the slippers... It's kinky.

You use a live chicken?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Busted, he even made me dye my hair
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

You use a live chicken?

I just tickle Cinderella's ass with a feather so maybe not that kinky... I'll suggest it though ;)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

Busted, he even made me dye my hair

Wrong Disney movie Bambi... I think what happens in the forest should stay in the forest... It's against lush rules
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Wrong Disney movie Bambi... I think what happens in the forest should stay in the forest... It's against lush rules

Can't believe you even brought that up
Lurker
0 likes
My Master usually withdraws any type of sexual activity if I'm really bad!!! Other then that I get spankings...but I kinda like spankings, so I guess that doesn't count,does it? Other then that his tone of voice and they way he looks at me when i'm disobedient usually works depending on my mood...I'm a little of a handful sometimes...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
worst punishment ever: made to kneel, pressing a dime against the wall with my nose, hands behind my back while She sits and reads.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

service and no play ... not fun, is it?
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
In my opinion, I think it also depends on what your submissive has done, that will determine what their punishment will be.

@Dude.. So what other types of punishments do you use?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
In my opinion, I think it also depends on what your submissive has done, that will determine what their punishment will be.

@Dude.. So what other types of punishments do you use?

I agree 1 does not fit all situations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In most sub/dom situations it is the submissive's fantasy that is being played out. Therefore, the only 'real' punishment is refusal to play. This is why communication is more critical in these relationships than standard style.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by JesseS
In most sub/dom situations it is the submissive's fantasy that is being played out. Therefore, the only 'real' punishment is refusal to play. This is why communication is more critical in these relationships than standard style.

Can you elaborate a bit more on that please?
Lurker
0 likes
The most effective punishment for me would be as the original poster suggested... Making me get really close to orgasm and stopping or teasing me and then depriving me of any/all sexual activity... Spanking works too if it's really hard... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
If a submissive can't stay focused during training, have her/him kneel on uncooked rice for a certain amount of time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Worst punishment ever was when I once failed to properly clean the house while she was at work. When she came home, she made me stand naked in the middle of the kitchen, holding a broom out in front of me at arm's length, for twenty miuutes. WHenever my arms started to drop below parallel to the floor, she swatted my ass with a fly swatter. My ass, upper arms, and shoulders were sore for several days afterwards.

Besides being somewhat painful, it brought back a flood of horrible memories of hours spent "pushing the piece" (doing calesthenics with an eleven pound 1903 Springfield rifle) in Navy boot camp.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i need a few goods ones for me to do to a friend of mind shes wants it hard
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Todd
If a submissive can't stay focused during training, have her/him kneel on uncooked rice for a certain amount of time.

That doesn't seem too bad, maybe a bit uncomfortable?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

That doesn't seem too bad, maybe a bit uncomfortable?

That would actually hurt quite a bit......
Lurker
0 likes
The cinnamon challenge is pretty bad and worse when all you've got is Tabasco sauce to wash it out of your mouth.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
The cinnamon challenge is pretty bad and worse when all you've got is Tabasco sauce to wash it out of your mouth.

The cinnamon challenge? What is that exactly?
Lurker
0 likes
But it works well as a punishment, especially if your sub was too rough with oral, then you get to make them choke and the Tabasco makes their mouth burn, so they tend to think twice about stepping out of line. I've also enjoyed making my subs do naked handstands for a good few minutes or more, depending on the severity of the "crime".
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
But it works well as a punishment, especially if your sub was too rough with oral, then you get to make them choke and the Tabasco makes their mouth burn, so they tend to think twice about stepping out of line. I've also enjoyed making my subs do naked handstands for a good few minutes or more, depending on the severity of the "crime".

Wow, that doesn't seem cool at all.. So you make them eat cinnamon, and Tabasco? And when you say you get to make them choke, that makes it seem like you enjoy doing that to them. I was under the impression that a Master punishes because he needs to, based on what the submissive had done wrong, not just for the fun of it. It seems you enjoy it more than anything else.. Please correct me if I'm wrong..
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy

I can honestly say, I am glad you are not my Master. No disrespect intended but damn......that is just messed up if I am understanding you correctly.

No sub whose been trained properly would ever be that "rough" unless he or she was asking to be punished out the of the norm.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it both as a Master and a Sub (I'm a switch) but it was my Mistress that did it to me. I never stepped out of line again. And I take absolutely no offence at all. Edit: I'm never doing it again, it was too painful to watch and I did feel bad for my sub afterwards, perhaps it was a bit too extreme.
Lurker
0 likes
Simple lack of contact can be the worst and most effective punishment, partly because the submissive knows the Dominant wants contact as much as she does, so it doubles the lesson learning. The more significant the transgression, the longer the time period "without". Also it's one of the few punishments that cannot be misinterpreted or grown accustomed to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

Wow, that doesn't seem cool at all.. So you make them eat cinnamon, and Tabasco? And when you say you get to make them choke, that makes it seem like you enjoy doing that to them. I was under the impression that a Master punishes because he needs to, based on what the submissive had done wrong, not just for the fun of it. It seems you enjoy it more than anything else.. Please correct me if I'm wrong..

Goddess you are exactly right. It seems to me he is more a Sadist then a Master
Lurker
0 likes
The silent treatment,,, *shivers*